Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help (60772 Views)

I Am Experiencing It First Hand, I Can't Smell Anything Again! / Help: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Jerry2i(m): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2020
lastchild:
Since 2 days now I just realized that I can't smell nor taste anything,no scent, no odour, no taste, this morning I poured 1 full spoon of salt inside my mouth but couldn't taste anything

am healthy, I don't have any headache nor malaria but I don't just know what is going on

Doctors in the house please help
I'm having the same symptoms, just that in my case I was down and went for a test which showed malaria and typhoid.
After treatment, I lost the sense of taste and smell. Went back to the lab. and the technologist said that I should go for an HIV test.
Its been over 2 weeks now and I still can't taste or smell anything.
I'm really worried.
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Frankenstein: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Jerry2i:

I'm having the same symptoms, just that in my case I was down and went for a test which showed malaria and typhoid.
After treatment, I lost the sense of taste and smell. Went back to the lab. and the technologist said that I should go for an HIV test.
I'm really worried.
Did you have dry cough or sore throat?
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Jerry2i:

I'm really worried.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by SmartHanif(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2020
lastchild:
no, it's my sugar level, I have been to lab

Eyyah, speedy recovery brother.
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by unitysheart(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
charlsecy:
What did you do to regain your senses.

I used Daravit Forte and Augmentin.
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by uyeeez: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
uni69:
Mine started last week but my case is that i have been perceiving an odd smell and this smell make me not to perceive other things. The smell is strange and i also cannot taste. Pls I am really concerned.

Although i had cough and catarrh 2 weeks back,then i used ACT tab, coflin and amoxicillin capsule. It was after then I noticed this unusual smell and lost of taste. What does this mean

This is exactly what is happening to me. I don't even know what to do concerning the strange smell. I just drink water immediately I perceive the smell
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Blade21: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Yes I had sore throat which has gone now but the coughing has reduced but has not stopped completely.
Frankenstein:
Did you have dry cough or sore throat?
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by ariklawani(f): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2020
How is my comments you headache.. Then you are not surpose to quote me.. Nonsense
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by youngc237: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
ekitimanalways:

I am afraid you're exhibiting one of the symptoms of Coronavirus.
then go to a fucking hospital
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by ekitimanalways(m): 4:11am On Jun 15, 2020
youngc237:
then go to a fucking hospital
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Corona22: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kissingerright:
Go and do covid19 test.

Best of luck..

Click on my profile

Good evening I want to buy PayPal funds in large quantities.
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by moneyria: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
People this person is a bloody ripper. Listen i have your bank account from our previous transaction , i have your phone number and i can petition to have the details connected to your bank account flagged and the details you used to register your sim and i can have you traced easily unless you are no longer in Nigeria. Kindly send my money back or you will have the authorities to deal with. You have no idea at all the name of the family you just messed with and the reach of their influence. Send me my money or you will be in hot soup. CC osacoin
Kissingerright:
Go and do covid19 test.

Best of luck..

Click on my profile
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
How many people on this thread have endeavoured to get themselves Covid-19 tested?
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by osacoin(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2020
moneyria:
People this person is a bloody ripper. Listen i have your bank account from our previous transaction , i have your phone number and i can petition to have the details connected to your bank account flagged and the details you used to register your sim and i can have you traced easily unless you are no longer in Nigeria. Kindly send my money back or you will have the authorities to deal with. You have no idea at all the name of the family you just messed with and the reach of their influence. Send me my money or you will be in hot soup.

CC osacoin

If you intend to report someone of scamming you here..

You should post the phone number and bank details

With evidence of scam
So the person can be removed from here
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by elmaz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lemon or lime. Ginger, garlic, green tea or limtea, alligator pepper. Drink when it's hot morning and night before sleep.. I swear it works.. I'm OK now

1 Like

Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by joyandfaith: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
betterpikinn:

You don't know anything!

Someone complained of not being able to taste or smell and you said the person is asymptomatic!

Are you for real?

What are symptoms

sirmichael1 is a quack on the loose.
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by SirMichael1: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
joyandfaith:

sirmichael1 is a quack on the loose.
Still getting orgasm from frolicking with my mention? Yes, he's assymptomatic because those aren't the symptoms given by WHO.
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by joyandfaith: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
S̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶s̶m̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶l̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶?̶ ̶Y̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶y̶m̶p̶t̶o̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶y̶m̶p̶t̶o̶m̶s̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶W̶H̶O̶.̶

original quack confirmed.
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Slimtuns(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2020
guys I'm also suffering from anosmia rn. it started last week Friday, it totally affected my taste bud when it started but the taste bud is getting back to normal now. sometimes when I'm asleep, I do perceive some weird smell like the smell is coming from the inside like I'm smelling my intestines. I'm so running nuts, although I was down with malaria last week and I went for test and I was prescribed some drugs but this while anosmia thing started immediately I completed my medication making me think it has to do with the drugs
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Nicklaus619(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2020
o9o9:

If you said loss of taste alone i would agree it might be just some random illness. But to have both at the same time and for two weeks is a big deal. If you said 3 days i could assume it was common cold or any other basic respiratory tract infection. Just don't assume it is Malaria. Self isolate and take precautions.

Self isolate my ass, I told you I am good aside I lost my taste and smell for about a week and got it back afterwards you are here making funny suggestion like you are the DG NCDC grin
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Ademolami100(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2020
If any of your relatives suffering from a life threatening diseases called Fibroids, or your friends, Tennant, even in your area.
NORLAND has the products for Fibroids without taking surgery . And Norland products has no side effects.
When you gets those products, we will follow you up immediately. Within 3 weeks, you will surely give a testimony..
Just #94,000 for all the Products. And say bye to Fibroids without surgery.
Our office is at No 13 Jubrilmartins street, off lawanson road, surulere, lagos state
Delivery outside lagos is available..
Contact Mr Gabriel Norland on 07084430301 or 08116719359 , all on WhatsApp too.

Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by sicily4u: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ademolami100:
If any of your relatives suffering from a life threatening diseases called Fibroids, or your friends, Tennant, even in your area.
NORLAND has the products for Fibroids without taking surgery . And Norland products has no side effects.
When you gets those products, we will follow you up immediately. Within 3 weeks, you will surely give a testimony..
Just #94,000 for all the Products. And say bye to Fibroids without surgery.
Our office is at No 13 Jubrilmartins street, off lawanson road, surulere, lagos state
Delivery outside lagos is available..
Contact Mr Gabriel Norland on 07084430301 or 08116719359 , all on WhatsApp too.

Hello.I have some few norland products I want to sell can u buy them from me at giveaway price ?
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by hinere(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
That is why we keep telling people to boost their immune system with DOUBLE STEM CELL to prevent any form of Covid-19.
Double Stem Cell does alot of things and one of them is boosting your Immune from the cell and giving you a HIGH immune system.
My people, once you have a high immune system, believe it or not, it would be like you put on a shield or bulletproof.
At Isolation centres, the drugs they give them are immune boosting. After some time, they discharge them. Think Smart.

The only preventive measure now is boosting your Immune.
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Essien02: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Corona22:

Good evening I want to buy PayPal funds in large quantities.

You don see abi ??
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by ariklawani(f): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2020
You will be fine in no time.. Is nothing dear, jist take hot tea, vitamins C.. Is nothing..
Re: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2020
op how is it now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.