Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana (5609 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Michael Jackson And Trump In 1990 / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by FlordFlorez(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2020
King of pop.
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by iceboy4752(m): 5:36am On Jun 08, 2020
thesicilian:
Michael Jackson made a total of 60 million dollars last year, ten years after death. I don't even think I can make up to that in the next 30years!

When there is life, there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by merieam16(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Awon motivational speaker... how him wan take make 60 million dollars for the rest of him matured years?
you think 60 million dollars is 60 million naira?... Ndi motivational speakers xev enh
na u sabi, shift joor lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bo**bs Are All Real And Natural — Ada Pinky / Video Of A Lady And Dad Being Too Intimate Has Gone Viral (video) / "She Is A Disgrace To Womanhood" Every Girl Should Learn From This Leaked Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.