Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29380 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by edwintey: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
This is a wonderful thing happening in Naija o una too much!!!keep the good work going.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
Once more for those sending in testimonials,please use the bargain zone. You can find this on our homepage. Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by LadyZee1: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
Thanks CIRCUIT ATLANTIC!!You are indeed the best E-commerce company in Nigeria.The things I bought through your company were delivered to me yesterday.To fellow Nigerians,you have US markets at your door step!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
Circuit Atlantic Una too much o o o.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by dandollar1: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2011
Hi,i want to buy some stuffs thru u guys,say by next weekend.want to pick it up frm ur office by easter weekend(saturday),as i dont reside in lag,but wud be cumin to lagos then.will the stuff be in lagos by easter if i order next week? will i be able to get it on that sat?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
@dan_dollar,
Hi,i want to buy some stuffs thru u guys,say by next weekend.want to pick it up frm your office by easter weekend(saturday),as i dont reside in lag,but wud be cumin to lagos then.will the stuff be in lagos by easter if i order next week? will i be able to get it on that sat?

We deliver in 10-17 working days maximally.We have had cases of delivering in less than 10days as well.You can confirm from our bargain zone(testimonial section).From the above stated time(Easter Saturday),your items will definitely be in Nigeria before then.
Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by dandollar1: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
Catlanta:

@dan_dollar,
We deliver in 10-17 working days maximally.We have had cases of delivering in less than 10days as well.You can confirm from our bargain zone(testimonial section).From the above stated time(Easter Saturday),your items will definitely be in Nigeria before then.
Thanks.
so u'r saying you work on saturdays and i can pick my items up that saturday frm your office? cos i'be out of lagos on sunday.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2011
@dan_dollar,
so u'r saying you work on saturdays and i can pick my items up that saturday frm your office? cos i'be out of lagos on sunday.

We do not work on Saturdays.But when we have items to deliver such as in your case,the people handling that section will definitely be there.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by dandollar1: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
Catlanta:

@dan_dollar,
We do not work on Saturdays.But when we have items to deliver such as in your case,the people handling that section will definitely be there.
ok.i'd appreciate if u could help me collect my items that day, 23rd april,as i' don't reside in lagos,but wud be there for easter,and wud leave b4 d next workin day because of work.
Thanx.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2011
@dan-dollar,
Call our Nigeria Office once you place your order .
Thanks for choosing Circuit Atlantic for your procurement needs.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
HOT DEAL!!!

You can know get hot deals on daily basis on our site bargain zone section.Prices you can not get anywhere else except here http://circuitatlantic.com/bargain-zone
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
HOT DEAL!!!

You can know get hot deals on daily basis on our site bargain zone section.Prices you can not get anywhere else except here http://circuitatlantic.com/bargain-zone
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Draniel: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2011
@ Catlanta,I visited your bargain zone and i saw one Samsung Lcd there at a mouth watery price. I searched for the same TV on amazon and the price difference was a big gap.Is this real??How do I get this??
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ Catlanta,I visited your bargain zone and i saw one Samsung Lcd there at a mouth watery price. I searched for the same TV on amazon and the price difference was a big gap.Is this real??How do I get this??

Yes this is real.The bargain zone is that section of our website where you can get daily deals that are available on the internet,posts your testimonials,posts other deals you(customer) come across why making your own search so that people can as well see these deals and if they are interested,they can buy.So if you come across any deal on the forum that appeals to you, just go ahead to place your order using our online order system.
Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
this is really amazing circuit atlantic smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Draniel: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Catlanta,thanks so much.It means I will have to frequent the forum now.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
For laptop deals,see our bargain zone.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
A big thank you to all of you for your patronage and trust in Circuit Atlantic.
We have taken a step further to make E-commerce more meaningful to you by  setting up[b] bargain zone[/b] as part of our website.Is a forum where you can express yourself after service,get shopping tips,list  bargains you come across while making your own search, and get the DEAL OF THE DAY.With this,all you need do is to come to the forum check for the deal of the day,if is what you have been trying to get ,then it becomes an opportunity for you to have it.Trust us,our Researchers are there to give you the best by making sure they post the deal with the best price you can find in the international markets.
Henceforth, You are encouraged to visit  the site to see deals.
Check out this  GPS device below which is today's  deal.

Seller:Amazon.com

PRICE:$149.99
Previously:$499.99
To get it in 10-17 working days to your doorstep,Place your order today!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2011
MORE DEALS AWAITS YOU AT AMAZING PRICES ON OUR BARGAIN ZONE cool cool cool
Link: http://circuitatlantic.com/bargain-zone
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:25pm On May 20, 2011
For hot deals,testimonial,listing of bargains(deals you come across while surfing the internet,that you wil like others to see,please use the Bargain zone section of our website: http://circuitatlantic.com/bargain-zone.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2011
FREE SHIPPING TO NIGERIA NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL PERFUMES PURCHASED FROM RECOMMENDED SITES ON OUR WEBSITE.

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
[center]FOR MUMS AND DADS,70% OFF @ GYMBOREE [/center]
[center]
[/center]
We are creating a World lovable by all kids by giving Mums and Dads the opportunity to make their Children reflect who they are.Remember,how your kids look(what they wear) tells the kind of parents the child has got.In line with this,we are always there to connect Parents in Nigeria to the fashion trend for kids available in the world at the best prices and quality.
As the saying goes "Money isn't everything but it does keep the kids in touch" .Keeping in touch means identifying and satisfying their needs.Gymboree is here again his Summer to make every Parent get closer to their kids by cutting OFF 70% [/b]in all sales,with a [b]20% discount on all new Summer Styles.

Prices are as low as $2.99 and availability cut across the following:
Newborn (up to 24 months)
Baby girl (3months to 5T)
Kid Girl (3-12years)
Baby boy (3monthto 5T)
Kid Boy (3-12 years)
Seller: Gymboree.com
Category: Children clothing
C.A Rating of Deal: Super deal!!(70% OFF)

SEE LINK FOR DETAILS : http://www.gymboree.com/shop/asst_department.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302774537&bmUID=1307531663094
TO PLACE ORDERS,VISIT www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
SHOP FROM ADVANCEAUTOPARTS.COM@ZERO SERVICE CHARGE PLUS FREE LOCAL SHIPPING

[center]
[/center]
[b]Are you tired of Sub-standard Auto Parts that floods the Nigeria Markets? Visiting highbrow Service Centres and at the end of the day, you get fake parts fixed in your car? Or do you have a taste for HIGH QUALITY US Auto Parts ? All that is taken care of @ Circuit Atlantic. Apart from giving you the avenue to buy original Auto Parts from the US and delivered to you in Nigeria, we are also offering you ZERO SERVICE CHARGE meaning you are not going to be charged for our services. You also get free shipping for your items within the US.
HOW IT WORKS: Just log on to our website: http://www.circuitatlantic.com, shop from advanceautoparts among the listed recommended sites for auto parts, run your order through the system and whatever the system charges you as your total cost, deduct service charge(found on your order confirmation page) from it before you make payment into any of our listed bank accounts.

SO INDIVIDUALS, AUTO PARTS DEALERS,WORKSHOPS/SERVICE CENTRE OWNERS,TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OFFER WHILE IT LASTS!!!

CLICK CIRCUITATLANTIC.COM NOW TO TAKE PART OF THIS
[/b]
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
[center]DEAL OF THE DAY[/center]

[center]

[/center]

The HP ProBook 4530s XU074UT Notebook PC is a portable productivity workhorse and has the following basic features: Intel i3-2310M 2.10GHz processor and 3GB of DDR3 1333 memory, 15.6-inch LED backlit HD anti-glare display (1366 x 768 resolution), DVD SuperMulti Dual Layer drive with LightScribe Techonology, 250GB 7200 rpm Hard drive, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 3.0 and Integrated HD Webcam.Price: $499.99 (N79,998.4)
To place your order,visit www.circuitatlantic.com.
For complete details on the item,see here http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=286115&Sku=H24-15223&cm_re=Homepage-_-Spot+01a-_-CatId_17_H24-15223
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by preshizeee(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
1 items $825.00 =N= 132,000.00
US Sales Tax $ 0 =N= 0.00
Freight (local and International) $ 32.00 =N= 5,120.00
Service Charge $ 85.70 =N= 13,712.00
Wire Transfer Charge $ 0.00 =N= 0.00
PS&DG (Product safety and delivery guarantee 6%) $ 56.56 =N= 9,049.92
Total amount payable $ 999.26 =N= 159,881.92

plz can u explain d service charge ,is that d fixed amount or is charged on d amount of wat am buying
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
@ Preshizeee,
We do not have a fixed service charge,is usually 10% of total cost of your transaction and that is what Circuit Atlantic charges you for services rendered.Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by billtommy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
where is ur office in lagos,lets see if we can make a deal
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by billtommy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
i want to buy 2 pieces of blackberry from ebay,the weigh less than 1 pounds,au much wud u charge
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2011
@billtommy,
The minimum weight you have on the system is 1lbs.Our office is located at 8,Ladipo kuku Street,Off Allen Avenue,Ikeja.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2011
Ok. I think a disclaimer is proper: I work for Circuit Atlantic.
Now that out of the way, I will like to point you to some good deals online right now. You can check them out and use our unique online shopping tool to take advantage of any deal that appeals to you:

AMAZON
Save on Select LG 2011 HDTVs
Save on Select LG 2011 HDTVs

Through September 17, 2011, select LG 2011 HDTVs are available at a discounted price from Amazon.com.
Expires on Sep 17, 2011

LINK: http://circuitatlantic.com/link/amazoncom-4

BUY.COM
Viewsonic G-Tablet 10.1" Tablet Computer, NVIDIA Tegra 2 (1GHz), 512MB DDR2 Memory, 16GB HDD, Android 2.2
This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
Our Price:   $249.99
You Save:   $150.00

LINK: http://www.buy.com/todaysdeals/14982.html
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by FEMARY(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
This router works with ALL usb modems from ALL networks.You can share your 3G connections wireless at home or office.No flying cables.You can also use it in cyber cafes because it has Ethernet LAN port.Very cool product.
This router is undoubtedly the best 3.5G router in the market.We make bold to make this assertion.

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Hsautoflai: 3:11am On Sep 14, 2011
Seriously, you guys are great!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.