Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (24810 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Abdullahi Bodejo: Tinubu Won’t Be President Of Nigeria / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
ada9ja:

U sounded like u suck a pig cunt
No I don't. Fulanis fvck their cattles and it's not even news sef

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ada9ja(f): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gandollar:
No I don't. Fulanis fvck their cattles and it's not even news sef

Just like some other tribes are caught sleeping with goats
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Evercurious(f): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingawothefirst:
There has been a lot fake news circulating lately. Reminds me of the news about the formation of a new Cameroon country annexing parts of Nigerian LGAs I can tell you now this is a bad look for IPOB if they’re responsible for fake propaganda news

Die on top of Ipob matter.. Wetin bring ipob here? Havent these Fulani's threatened you enough?

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by lanocfoods: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Whether they refute it or not its still a fact. Let us not deceive ourselves
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Proudlytips: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
really
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
fof1:

WHAT NONESENSE MESSAGE ARE THEY PASSING? WHETHER REAL OR FATHOM? IS NIGERIA OWNED BY ANYONE ETHNIC ENTITY? IT IS ABSURD, FOOLISH AND DECEPTIVE TO BELIEVE,ACKNOWLEDGE OR ACCEPT THAT, IN A MODERN WORLD,SOME FELLOWS WILL BE CLAIMING NATIONAL INHERITANCE. IT'S REALLY UNTHINKABLE! WEAPONS OF WAR AND STRATEGIES IS NOT D MONOPOLY OF ANY PARTICULAR SETS OF PEOPLE IN D WORLD TODAY. WE SHOULD BE WARNED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by RZArecta(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bnladan:

[s]And those without brains to distinguish between fake and authentic should get one.
What is ur aim in live? Cause chaos, war and divisiveness? May God deliver u and ur likes from this satanic tendencies. Satan has is soldiers and ppl like u are his generals[/s].
i don’t really bother myself with the opinions of rètards, have a nice day sire cool

Ps; direct your nonsense to those doing the actual killings ie Fulani herdsmen terrorists

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Bnladan(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
RZArecta:
i don’t really bother myself with the opinions of rètards, have a nice day sire cool

Ps; direct your nonsense to those doing the actual killings ie Fulani herdsmen terrorists
I'm not surprised, u responded as expected. U really need dat brain. Have a nice day "devil" cool
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ejimatic: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/07/miyetti-allah-president-denies-making-statement-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever
. 2023 will determine whether Nigeria will remain as a nation of three nations or be divided. I trust the Fulanis .They always Remember 1992 general election which led to the emergence of a Yoruba president by force in 1999.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Yusman316(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
FarahAideed:

Hasn't Miyetti Allah said worse even on TV ?
So because they have said worse and done more, that means we should credit them all the time even with things they did not say or do?
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by FarahAideed: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yusman316:

So because they have said worse and done more, that means we should credit them all the time even with things they did not say or do?

No that dude was claiming he knew it was a lie like Miyetti Allah didn't have a precedence in saying such , he sounded like it was Pastor Adeboye that said it
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by mujaya1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
ipob and Biafra how markets, we know how you fabricate fake news since nandu kunu is fake leader
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Topsic70: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
God bless bro
they taught they're dealing with bunch of APC zombies
it took them going to 48hrs to debunk cheesy

I only pity my naive real Yorubas that keeps listening to all these futa jalon blood parading themselves as Yoruba.

God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Yoruba land

thunder scatter buhari
Nairaland Mr canceller, how far nwanne? cool

FlordFlorez:
So it took u more than 24hours to debunk it. We aren't all fools/zombies. U will pay for what u said when the time is ripe.

Modified: Some urchins with very little & ineffective cortex are mentioning me. They wants to drag me to the mud. I won't grant them the honour of quoting them back. But i want to ask them this: haven't this group in the past made more devastating statements worse than this? If u are a fulani asslicker and u mention me again, u will die untimely death.

sapientia:
I didn't believe it.

Now they have denied it.

It's true.

And I believe it.
History555:
Fake new ko free news ni

https://www.nairaland.com/5910373/original-interview-granted-sun-newspape

AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]Yaribanza

InvertedHammer:
/
He said it.

It is the trend in this Buhari's regime--outrageous statements and subsequent denials. They are guaging the temperament of the masses. Let your guards down and be massacred.

\

NaijadrivaCars:
Na thunder go fire all these groups (Mumuric too) wey de fan the embers of disunity and oligarchy.

Kingscee:
Confused sets of people just like their dead brain master at Abuja

E pain una say d news na fake abi?
Shame to enemies of d state dem!
Una own don cast!
grin

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AsabaIjaww: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Nairaland Mr canceller, how far nwanne? cool

E pain una say d news na fake abi?
Shame to enemies of d state dem!
Una own don cast!
grin
[/s]
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AsabaIjaww: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s][quote author=AllenSpencer post=90436926][/quote][/s]
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AsabaIjaww: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s][quote author=AllenSpencer post=90436939][/quote][/s]
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
AntiBalaka:

Dear Fulani Internet Defense League, Osogbo Brigade,

Nairaland is a platform and not a publisher that is why Seun put that caveat and disclaimer on this site.
[/s]

Dear Nairaland apologist, seun's puppet, Nairaland is a platform that should NOT be promoting fake news.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AntiBalaka: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
KingOfAmebo:
[s][/s]

Dear Nairaland apologist, seun's puppet, Nairaland is a platform that should NOT be promoting fake news.

So a denial by the Fulani bandit jihadist is enough for your yaribanza ass to start shouting fake news upandan. Reminds me of the gbana lord and his quest for cows.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
coolwhy are u people like this now. all what you just no is to fool people around the whole country .
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Just2endowed2(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kdon2:

The Hausa's ll continually be Fulani slave for ever.
What a curse
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deebwebb:
This jobless Ogun state boy again with three monikers,so vanguard,guardian and the rest are now ipob,you see why no one takes your tribe serious....

No one takes your tribe serious. The Ghanaians drove you from Accra, the South Africans said they don't want you in Jo'burg, the Arewa Youth gave you quit notice in the North, the Yorubas disenfranchised you in Lagos, Nigeria denied you the Presidency and the heavens are not on your side, anybody you support fails. Who should not be taken serious? It was the Yorubas that fought for Jonathan to become President. The mass action convened and led by Tunde Bakare made him an Acting President and later President. Chief Obasanjo single handedly took him to the Northern Traditional Rulers before 2011 election. Where were the IBOs then? Nobody in your region can crawl where the calibres of men from Ogun State fly like eagle or run like Lion. Col Victor Banjo designed the Biafra Military Strategy and war operations. He led Biafra Army to war. After his death, nobody understood the strategy, that was the beginning of the end of Biafra. He was more than your idol, your Eze gburugburu in everything. You are a small boy. I am not kingawothefirst or any other person. I am from Ogun, the other guy is from Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Yusman316(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
FarahAideed:

No that dude was claiming he knew it was a lie like Miyetti Allah didn't have a precedence in saying such , he sounded like it was Pastor Adeboye that said it
Bro do u know this Bodejo of a character is not a member of the actual miyetti Allah org? He was expelled from the organization for his utterances, so he went and formed his own group called miyetti Allah kautal haore
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Bekool(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/07/miyetti-allah-president-denies-making-statement-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever

Only a novice who doesn't know anything about nigeria will believe that this man didn't say such. These are people who have been committing genocide all over nigeria with impunity without any prosecution from this buhari's fulani govt.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Kdon2: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Just2endowed2:

What a curse

Thats the way they are structured there. Except they emancipate themselves from mental slavery.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Awaja(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
You didn’t say it but Fulanis actions and inactions counters this repudiation,you and your Hausa allies visually heads every govt parastatals, in terms of quotient among other tribes ,u rank lowest,most Nigerians like me didn’t get the slightest shock on hearing the allegations you’re refuting coz the intention is vivid enough.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by stormborn28(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yenefer:
U are not a real Yoruba, because u are been disowned. I know you
who doesn't take threat from a section of this country is a fool... No one should expect me to go to bed with my two eyes closed
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ThePatriotic: 12:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Thank God there was enough pressure to make him deny it unlike some other times in the past when they've made such inciting and provocative statements without caution. Evil perpetuate in a society when good men keep quiet in the face of evil.

If Nigerians don't speak out in very strong terms, it will embolden people with divisive and unguarded statements to not only continue to utter such with impunity, they'll be emboldened to carry them out. The reason killings attributed to herdsmen and bandits continue is it not because they do it and go free without any arrests/prosecution?

However, It is not enough for Bodejo to deny the statements. If he is indeed innocent, then he should sue the newspaper that published it. Fake news is as dangerous too.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Dyoungstar: 12:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Isinweke:
They make statements and deny the statements.

That's what they do.

They have already passed their messages.

My brother you must be from Imo state.

If you are isinweke then I should be ihite uboma.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Deebwebb: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2020
babaolofin:

No one takes your tribe serious. The Ghanaians drove you from Accra, the South Africans said they don't want you in Jo'burg, the Arewa Youth gave you quit notice in the North, the Yorubas disenfranchised you in Lagos, Nigeria denied you the Presidency and the heavens are not on your side, anybody you support fails. Who should not be taken serious? It was the Yorubas that fought for Jonathan to become President. The mass action convened and led by Tunde Bakare made him an Acting President and later President. Chief Obasanjo single handedly took him to the Northern Traditional Rulers before 2011 election. Where were the IBOs then? Nobody in your region can crawl where the calibres of men from Ogun State fly like eagle or run like Lion. Col Victor Banjo designed the Biafra Military Strategy and war operations. He led Biafra Army to war. After his death, nobody understood the strategy, that was the beginning of the end of Biafra. He was more than your idol, your Eze gburugburu in everything. You are a small boy. I am not kingawothefirst or any other person. I am from Ogun, the other guy is from Ondo.
Ogun state boy keep lying to yourself,keep listening to Ibadan-Lagos express news by the time you wake up it will be too late,ask your father why they fought hard not to let Biafra go and why they are still fighting Biafra,hopeless parasites that can't stay alone...republic of skull miners.I can't imagine how the Fulani's will rape you clowns to death when Biafra leaves grin chest beaters that can't even head any branch in Lagos seaport cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Mczagadon: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
So it took u more than 24hours to debunk it. We aren't all fools/zombies. U will pay for what u said when the time is ripe.

Modified: Some urchins with very little & ineffective cortex are mentioning me. They wants to drag me to the mud. I won't grant them the honour of quoting them back. But i want to ask them this: haven't this group in the past made more devastating statements worse than this? If u are a fulani asslicker and u mention me again, u will die untimely death.
ah ah my guy,who make u vex?
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by oxiide22(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yenefer:
they are many things but cowardice is not there style maybe Ojukwu and kanu minions
budurwana ina kika shigane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Serious Fire Outbreak At Ebute Metta, Near 3rd Mainland Bridge / ‘crude Oil Production May Hit 2.3mbpd In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.