Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch (11643 Views)

Malami Insists On Amendment As National Assembly Plans Appeal,tackles Judges, El / Austin Ogannanah On Air Peace: Arewa Youths React To Fresh Fraud Allegations / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by taiocol: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wall frame available for sale
12 x 18 inches
#18k Only

Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by LabDNA: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
helinues:

Fraud allegations no authentication/verification of the allegations

Why are you more concerned than the bereaved?

Why are you not shouting 'Obasa must vomit our yams'?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by umbroxxx(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Johnandv:
Corrupt Yorubas God forbid! People who had the guts to unleash Bullion vans on "election" day. No one tribe has done something as evil as this, they steal more than Abacha and now they want to cover their tracks again as usual, but they'll be the first to call another person criminal like they did to Orji Uzor Kalu who never stole quarter of what Tinubu the EVER GREEDY looter is looting daily from Lagos State and Nigeria.
and shall continue to loot them of their materials and financial resources while they hail him the Jagaban
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by umbroxxx(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Barbsamiin:
Hmm.

How can i open 64 bank acoounts and linked them all with my BVN no. I will just gather the youths for my area give them 5k each, send them open acc. For me collect and change all the accounts pins later.

Don't he know he's very important person that a matter may rise one day?

SMH.
when an illiterate in power steals such is expected. Lack of common financial prudence cardinal rule for those in authority how can he have that much bank accounts and I can bet it would be with not more than 3 banks and the banks are also into this stealing and should also be investigated

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by Nbote(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
DelphiOracle:
yeahh. Cos Obasa is not alone in this fraud. The other powerful guys involved will not allow the allegations to stand

Dats exactly why anyone expecting him to b probed or arrested is jus been foolish

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by Ripama: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Because they're all the same and it's a game of cover me today so I cover u tomorrow (scratch my back make I scratch yours). Bunch of lunatics!
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by Egypt209: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
This guy should distribute amala and gbegiri as palliative
Aswear the rest will be history as area boys will do the fighting for him
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by victor44843(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
That's good though
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mumu people
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by sapientia(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yo waa
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by Barestic(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
I already know

Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by wiseoneking: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
helinues:

Fraud allegations no authentication/verification of the allegations

Why are you more concerned than the bereaved?
And you are100% sure that Deziani issues are verified and authenticated by federal govt yet she's been mauled
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by misterjosh(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
How can a simple motion clear one of alleged financial impropriety... shouldn't an investigation be at least carried out...
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by xtremecomedian(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Only in Nigeria, do they investigate Corruption with Corruption;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jG2ayVnD7s
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by 300wayne: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Yoruba people in Lagos won't hold Obasa for cornering there money as he wishes , It's Diezani, A Dominica republic citizen, that's there problem .

Confused people.
even "you" is the problem
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by dederocs(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
How can a house investigate itself, this is madness.
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by Staro: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
They have done that already
Re: Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch by JBoss25(m): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

I knew you were lying when I read that yesterday...

Why not be proud of your region... undecided
na only Yoruba and Igbo dey Naija?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates / Opinion: Nigeria’s Young Voters Aren’t Done Yet By Rinu Oduala(CNN) / Army Denies Detaining Musa Adamu Over Religious Affiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.