Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers (29600 Views)

Israel Shuts Schools As Pupils & Teachers Contract COVID-19 After Reopening / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by Favoritedealer: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2020
majamajic:
It's getting over
Ignoramus
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by MrSly(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020
majamajic:
It's getting over

Unfortunately, a different scenario abides in Nigeria, where politics is everything.
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by sammautin(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Good news
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by Sheedeensen(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Useless virus. Thunder fire you there
It's self-servicer not waka.
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by Androidlic: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
really
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by hardon1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
its possible... owing to the fact that its an island and population of about 5 million
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
China wey developed the virus only got 4-5k deaths while countries wey no sabi anything how e start dey get 30-150k death....

This life no balance ooo
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by ModestGal(f): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
will my care stop ur government (which I am sure ur father is among) from looting? Will my care make them provide jobs for the masses? Will my care stop nepotism & tribalism? Will my care make them fix the health sector, fix the roads & provide uninterrupted electricity?

Fela cared now he is no more, ken saro wiwa cared he was killed recently sowore cared & was thrown behind bars... Whilst the latter was in jail y'all Lilly-livered coward couldn't come out & demand for his release

Now u telling me some cockshit.

Listen to me, I pray this shit hole burns

Lol, feel free to run away dear and never look back, but when you and your unborn generation is told every minute to go back home when maltreated wherever you run to, don't complain and behave like a good slave.
I hope you don't come here to tell us how you are being maltreated wherever you are. Good luck, but trust me your grandchildren will curse the day you left and never looked back when their friends bully them with ''you have no home''
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by rawpadgin(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, feel free to run away dear and never look back, but when you and your unborn generation is told every minute to go back home when maltreated wherever you run to, don't complain and behave like a good slave.
I hope you don't come here to tell us how you are being maltreated wherever you are. Good luck, but trust me your grandchildren will curse the day you left and never looked back when their friends bully them with ''you have no home''
News flash! I ain't never gonna run away. Don't u know u can be in a place & act like u not there?

The day y'all suffering & smiling citizens decides to demand for a good governance by starting a revolution, u can call me

Stupid Nigerians!!!! Wetin dey vex me about u Nigerians is, once u get employed & started receiving peanuts as salary u think everything is well with the country. Where u! Ur head nor dey on top ur neck for nothing o..... Use am well
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by amanzejude(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's only a coward that will be afraid of KOVIK 1 9.

Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by ModestGal(f): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
News flash! I ain't never gonna run away. Don't u know u can be in a place & act like u not there?
How? If you don't stand up for what's right in your society, and do your part in making your community grow, your children would share in the mess.
The go home of a thing is how Americans/Arabians mock Nigerians and people of African descents, it happens when they raise their voice against maybe maltreatment, and they tell them go home, you should understand how that would pain a generation that never knew when is father left his country. These people are living in depression, I know 3like that with their root cut off Nigeria trying to comeback home because of such mockery
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by Bobby4090: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
SirWarlock:
Advantages of being an island with relatively low population.

My dear, your so called advantage could also be a heavy disadvantage because if it wasn't handled well and on time it could have wiped out the country.
1. It's an island so no where to run to or hide.
2.The population is low so every single person could have gotten it in a matter of two weeks if they didn't strictly isolate inside their home on time.

So kudos to their efforts and discipline.
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by politeme: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
naptu2:

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-new-zealand-wipes-out-covid-19-after-last-person-infected-recovers-12002632

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF3warILRrA

Women are doing well, but in Nigeria, we can't try that why? the men are feeling superior, Kudos madam for the job well done
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by rawpadgin(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
ModestGal:

How? If you don't stand up for what's right in your society, and do your part in making your community grow, your children would share in the mess.
The go home of a thing is how Americans/Arabians mock Nigerians and people of African descents, it happens when they raise their voice against maybe maltreatment, and they tell them go home, you should understand how that would pain a generation that never knew when is father left his country. These people are living in depression, I know 3like that with their root cut off Nigeria trying to comeback home because of such mockery
those 3 should better stay put wherever they are. It's more humiliating to be treated as a dog(bingo for that mata)in ur own father land.
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by Akasammyoka: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is where they is synergy between citizens and the government. It will always work positively
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by SirWarlock: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bobby4090:

My dear, your so called advantage could also be a heavy disadvantage because if it wasn't handled well and on time it could have wiped out the country.
1. It's an island so no where to run to or hide.
2.The population is low so every single person could have gotten it in a matter of two weeks if they didn't strictly isolate inside their home on time.

So kudos to their efforts and discipline.
Obviously their swift and rapid response was key. But their population helped as well. It's easier to impose restrictions on 5 million people on an island than countries with populations larger than 50million. Yeah kudos to them though unless their entire population has been tested and affirmed, they shouldn't let their guard down
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by knowhowk: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
post=90432734:

CONGRATULATIONS to New Zealand.
We hope and pray no new cases will emerge again in their nation.

Very Very soon, we will read this kinda positive news about our darling nation ( NIGERIA )and all nations of the world.

It will end in praise.
. Amen .
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by kadiri3(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Is all scam sad
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by andrewtosin(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
You and your church are disgrace to humanity
CANDYDADDY:

NCDC should keep on holding to their fake records

when all the developed country are already tired of the disease,NCDC can continue with theirs,nobody care anymore

we even used 5 hours of service at church yesterday,nonsense government
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by DaddyRochie1642: 3:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks woman is shining all White, .. she's not attractive at all...I've Lost Erection
Re: Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers by Tillatalk: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Good not like Nigeria the numbers keep going up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC / 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe / Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.