Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra (7689 Views)

Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Understanding differs that's all I can tell you....you see it as insult and I see it as truth....KANU does not do propaganda....and then again even truth will sound propaganda to someone who don't want to accept it....it doesn't make it less truth....KANU has gotten this Biafra this far....I had said he continue this road....there's no better leader

Well Nnamdi Kanu did say that 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes.

Is that also truth? undecided
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by ScotMisile: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
TripleOh7:

Lol.

You guys never ceases to amuse the rest of us.

Very quick to use the words coward.

Come and tell us how many wars your tribe has fought and won and I'm not talking about Aba women's RIOT.

List the names of all the human rights activists Nigeria has ever had especially those who fought the military to a standstill and count the number of Igbos there if any and compare with Yorubas.

I know you like deceiving yourselves.

Tell us again how Ojukwu ran away like a coward and abandoned his people to the enemies.

Tell us how Nnamdi Kanu left his associates in prison and fled with his tail between his legs back to the UK.

Do you even know the meaning of that word?

Stop listening to Nnamdi Kanu and go grab a dictionary. That way you'd get better informed.
Seriously,how does my ambition for self determination a cause of concern to you?
If I have fought a war and lost,is it your loss,if I have been slaughtered,is it your abbatoir, how does my desire affect your life.....?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by ScotMisile: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
TripleOh7:

That's NOT your legacy. That's your MISTAKE.

That's your blood, I agree. Shed unnecessarily to further the ambition of one man.

Let the pictures be in your history books, your museums and national parks to serve as a cautionary tale to future generations that you don't rush into battle ill prepared.

That you don't boast to the entire world that you will surprise them when in actual fact you'd enter battle with your enemy hoping that he would feed you during the battle.

Let it be a cautionary tale to coming generations that the hate you dish out is the hate you should expect to receive.

Those children in the pics didn't deserve that.

Do you want to see the pictures of Ojukwu during the war? How robust and full of vitality and good health he was during the war?
Go and sort your self man, leave Biafrans to thier struggle.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by ScotMisile: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
TripleOh7:

Well Nnamdi Kanu did say that 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes.

Is that also truth? undecided
So,how is thier prostitutuin your problem?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
ScotMisile:

So,how is thier prostitutuin your problem?

I didn't quote you, did I?

Move to the back and let the person I addressed answer me.

Our convo has a history and if you're too lazy to read up, then move out.
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
ScotMisile:

Go and sort your self man, leave Biafrans to thier struggle.

When they stop mentioning Yorubas in their radio broadcast.
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
ScotMisile:

Seriously,how does my ambition for self determination a cause of concern to you?
If I have fought a war and lost,is it your loss,if I have been slaughtered,is it your abbatoir, how does my desire affect your life.....?

So why does your lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu keep mentioning Yoruba every broadcast he makes like as if his brain is put on a loop?
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by chibuike65: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
bamite:

Fight for your land locked Biafra alone and leave SS out of that madness. Dem say Dem nor want na by force?
and they now made you SS spoke person

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by ScotMisile: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
TripleOh7:

Hehehehehe....there you go... We are one and can defend each other anytime.
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by ScotMisile: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
TripleOh7:

So why does your lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu keep mentioning Yoruba every broadcast he makes like as if his brain is put on a loop?
Go and confront him.
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Rodwave: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
LabDNA:

Sometimes I wonder if these yoruba think others suffer the political amnesia that they suffer.

They've insulted Biafra for donkey years since 1970, sit under their brown roofs and insult Ojukwu, calling him 'agbari ojukwu' because he wanted the best for his people. They've campaigned against Igbo presidency since I was before I was born. Did Ojukwu ever insult them?

They've jubilated when unarmed MASSOB members are killed. Did MASSOB or Uwazurike ever insult them?

Now they want an alliance because the Fulani are about to kick the in the butt in 2023. They must be very mad and have no one tell them. grin

Seriously, they think everyone is as stupid as they are. We don't give a Bleep if they want their skull mining republic or not. That one is their business. What we care is about our biafra. They can sit back and wait for love letter from Nnamdi Kanu before they can recover their ogun state from fulani herdsmen cheesy. Stupid abobaku slaves.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Prnx(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
TripleOh7:

I beg to disagree with you.

You i.e the Igbos have always been a part of the ruling government at the federal level since Independence.

You had the singular opportunity to push your Biafra through during the era of the weak and highly depraved Jonathan Goodluck. You didn't because you were enjoying the largesse.

Don't blame other people for your inadequacies, please.

You betrayed the entire South by handing the Prime Ministerial position to Hausa/Fulani during the first republic.

So don't come here and talk about betrayal.

Nnamdi Kanu started out his campaign by slandering and cursing the Yorubas and every other tribe that isn't Igbo.

Heck he insulted Igbos too who didn't buy into his ideas.

How do you work with a rabid dog like that?

Let sensible and cool headed Igbos make alliances with the other ethnicities.

That will be better for the proposed Biafra than the one proposed by Kanu with enemies left, right and center.
I hardly comment here buh I just wish to correct some wrong impressions you're having about life or should I say,Nigerian life.... if somebody call Osibanjo out(of which I'm against an abusive words towards him because He's a good man and I liked Him so much,just that this evil Government have roped him in negatively), you guys will start telling the person that he or his lineage or generation will never attain to Osibanjo's level,even nobody has ever attained a level of just a mere councillorship in their family buh look at you here,cursing and abusing an Ex President and Ex Minister just because of hate and just because they ain't from your tribe.gosh... you called Goodluck Jonathan a weak and depraved man and I ask you,what makes him weak and what makes Buhari strong or betterstill,hope you're enjoying Buhari's strong government now?you called Nnamdi Kanu names and demanded for another person to take over if at all Biafra must be achiavable and I ask you again,who would do it more better than Nnamdi Kanu,why is your Federal Government afraid of Nnamdi Kanu,what wrong has Nnamdi KANU did or doing to always warrant insults from many of you guys even when you guys know that Nigeria is not working and can never work?why is it that you fight those that you don't suppose to fight while you leave the wicked and demonic ones eeh?you calling Maduka Allison for corruption buh Northerners have borrowed,embezzled and pocketed all the money to themselves buh they are not corrupt for your own perspective view if corrupt judgement....I found out many things about you and also know your type of person(s) buh I wanna stop here for now because I don't have such time on people that think or reason the way you're reasoning because from your write up and abusive words towards the easterners,it clearly shown that you're an embodiment of envy,selfish,jealousy,wicked,cunning,satanic and even demonic because at this point in Nigeria,anybody that refuses to reason positively towards dissolving Nigeria is evil,anybody that refuses to acknowledge wrongs in Nigeria is wicked,anybody that's still abusing Nnamdi KANU,is still dying of envy and jealousy instamentally,anybody that refuses to understand that Nigeria is gone,is leaving in denial,anybody that still abuse the outspoken people or the previous Government especially from the eastern side,is still leaving in hatred towards the easterners.... I'm not in that Nigeria and will never be till everything is settled and I don't reply a message especially from negative and lowlife reasoners.I wish you realise your mistakes and stands before it's too late buh honestly,with this your mindset,to achieve oduduwa,will be a sidesliding tasks..stop hate because hatred,envy and jealousness shown on your posts and that's why I wish to make you understand and change your ways and mindset towards people,especially people from the east because they never hated you and they will never hate you,rather they hate your jealous,envy and wickedness towards Biafra actualization. Thank you and have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Prnx(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
bamite:

Oga your an ipob tout too ashamed to identify with his own father.

Real SS know very well they are in soup the day they will join dem with SE in Biafra.
I hardly comment here buh just wanna correct you just the way I'd corrected one of your unreasonable fellow.honestly,this part is stalled already and I believe you ought to have known that by now.they will be in soup with their brothers buh wouldn't be in soup with their enemies,killers and oppressors eeh?if you know what's happening in the world about Biafra now,you will just go and hide because even your Federal Government have been overpowered and rendered powerless....stop making unnecessary and stalled comment just to justify your jealousy,envy hatred and wickedness because it doesn't pay and will never pay.gracia::::

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Prnx(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
ScotMisile:

That's our legacy,that's the strength behind our struggle....that's our own blood....we have so many of those pictures in our closet....those pictures shall rein in our history books,museums and national parks.
The Biafran Dream...

go to the far end of this post and see what I dished out for the guy to get a better understanding buh I forgot to correct him on this particular one.if the guy is not evil,wicked and demonic,why would he bring up some pictures of such calamity and you expect to have something with such devilish heart..always happy in the suffering of the igbos or biafrans in the hands of Government and you call this person a human being.. That's what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying....many of them sold their conscience, just for hatred and jealous towards an Igbo man and when he choose to justify his negative and satanic statements,he came up with such pictures and I wonder what has eaten some people's God given souls alive...gosh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by nku5: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
This Garba Shehu fit no get WAEC like him oga. Are christians being killed in large numbers in the north or not? Simple question

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by bamite(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
chibuike65:
and they now made you SS spoke person

Yes they made me. Now fvck off
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Prnx post=90451124]

Well, let me respond to you.

I hardly comment here buh I just wish to correct some wrong impressions you're having about life or should I say,Nigerian life.... if somebody call Osibanjo out(of which I'm against an abusive words towards him because He's a good man and I liked Him so much,just that this evil Government have roped him in negatively), you guys will start telling the person that he or his lineage or generation will never attain to Osibanjo's level,even nobody has ever attained a level of just a mere councillorship in their family buh look at you here,cursing and abusing an Ex President and Ex Minister just because of hate and just because they ain't from your tribe.gosh...

I will address the issue of Jonathan in your next paragraph.

Ask yourself, why are Igbos attacking the vice president, Osinbajo?

Is it because he is incompetent?

Is it because he is a looters of commonwealth?

Is it because he is a tribalist that has shown that he hates the Igbos?

Why are the Igbos suddenly asking about Osinbajo?

I'm sure you know the answer yourself.

Because Osinbajo is Yoruba.

How many past vice presidents were as active or visible as Osinbajo.

This same Osinbajo was in the east distributing TraderMoni to the Igbos. But when he went to the North and West, guess what the Igbos called him? Errand boy, houseboy, sharing N1,000, mere commissioner, etc.

While I have my own house with the Vice President, he still is the most active, most loyal and the most patriotic Nigerian I have ever seen in government.

But that won't stop you the Igbos from asking if he is dead. Probably secretly wishing that he was so you can mock the Yorubas because your son Obi couldn't win an election to make him VP.

So when you give hate � don't cry, just play the game.

you called Goodluck Jonathan a weak and depraved man and I ask you,what makes him weak and what makes Buhari strong or betterstill,hope you're enjoying Buhari's strong government now?

Goodluck Jonathan is a weak slowpoke that a foreign tabloid in the UK called an ineffectual buffoon.

He surrounded himself with women who took over the running of his government. From his wife mama piss who stole billions to Diezani who stole trillions and madam puff puff cheeks, Ngozi who watched on as they looted the next generation's future and maybe even participated.

Jonathan as president was a big fool. A collosal mistake. He emptied Nigeria's foreign exchange, distributing dollars to interest groups such as the association of witches, royal father's and religious leaders so that he could win a second term.

Wake up! Jonathan is a blight upon the Earth. When his misdeeds are finally uncovered. People who are still calling him a hero will weep.

Buhari is incompetent and an ethno-religious bigot. That I lampoon Jonathan doesn't mean I support Buhari. Get that.

you called Nnamdi Kanu names and demanded for another person to take over if at all Biafra must be achiavable

Nnamdi Kanu is a buffoon. Someone whose mouth is disconnected from his brain.

I'm surprised that I'm angry on your behalf when you are supposed to be the ones cursing him.

In case you don't know what he's done to you, let me tell you a bit.

What Kanu has succeeded in doing is to make a potent enemy out of all the other ethnicities and potential neighbouring nations to Biafra.

You'll be a landlocked country surrounded by enemies and your allies will be fictional.

and I ask you again,who would do it more better than Nnamdi Kanu,why is your Federal Government afraid of Nnamdi Kanu,

If the FG is afraid of Kanu, why didn't he come home for his parents' burial?

what wrong has Nnamdi KANU did or doing to always warrant insults from many of you guys even when you guys know that Nigeria is not working and can never work?

What wrong did he do? Are you seriously asking me that question? I won't educate you. Go online. His hate and bile are flowing around cyberspace. Check Google and YouTube. I'm sure you know how to navigate your way around the internet.

You see, the good thing about cyberspace is that the internet never forgets.

Don't be lazy. Do your own research and then come back and tell me if the Yorubas should support such a character.

why is it that you fight those that you don't suppose to fight while you leave the wicked and demonic ones eeh?you calling Maduka Allison for corruption buh Northerners have borrowed,embezzled and pocketed all the money to themselves buh they are not corrupt for your own perspective view if corrupt judgement....

I want to assume that you are talking generally now and not referring to me personally. Otherwise you will have to dig into my previous comments and show me where I have supported any corrupt politician, even the Yoruba ones.

You see, the difference between you and I is that, you are willing to look the other way and justify the looting of your kinsmen because you belong to the same ethnic group. I am not. And I will never.

When they catch an Igbo politician who has looted, y'all will say it is witch-hunting. It says a lot about your culture as a people.

It should be shameful but you'd rather just say, look at the northerners. They are also stealing.

Does that make it right?

The amount of money stolen by Diezani would be enough to sponsor everyone in your state through school to the highest level.

For once, Igbo people, condemn the thieves in your midst and stop saying Hausa and Yoruba politicians are also stealing.

I found out many things about you and also know your type of person(s)

Sorry. You don't know anything about me. Cut the crap.

buh I wanna stop here for now because I don't have such time on people that think or reason the way you're reasoning because from your write up and abusive words towards the easterners,it clearly shown that you're an embodiment of envy,selfish,jealousy,wicked,cunning,satanic and even demonic

Stop crying dear. I don't come on up here to start insulting Igbos.

Most of my own rhetorics are responses to your own brothers who have made it a duty to come here and be insulting Yorubas.

If you can't take it, don't dish it.

That's the rule around here.

I can be quite civil as you can see here and even though you've insulted me here, I'm purposely overlooking it since you didn't insult my ethnicity.

Go through my earlier posts and you'll see that I am usually fair.

No one has the monopoly on insults.

because at this point in Nigeria,anybody that refuses to reason positively towards dissolving Nigeria is evil,anybody that refuses to acknowledge wrongs in Nigeria is wicked,

You can check my earlier posts for that.

anybody that's still abusing Nnamdi KANU,is still dying of envy and jealousy instamentally,

Nnamdi Kanu is a compound fool. End of story. There's nothing to envy in someone who doesn't even have a college degree and who didn't have a job until he hijacked the Biafra struggle.

anybody that refuses to understand that Nigeria is gone,is leaving in denial,anybody that still abuse the outspoken people or the previous Government especially from the eastern side,is still leaving in hatred towards the easterners....

This statement shows me that you might still be a teenager. Do you know that Abia state is currently the dustbin of the world? Do you want me to post pictures?

Go on Google and find out how much Theodore Whats-his-name and Orji Uzor Kalu stole from the east. Find out and see if we shouldn't be weeping for you.

I'm not in that Nigeria and will never be till everything is settled and I don't reply a message especially from negative and lowlife reasoners.I wish you realise your mistakes and stands before it's too late buh honestly,with this your mindset,to achieve oduduwa,will be a sidesliding tasks..stop hate because hatred,envy and jealousness shown on your posts and that's why I wish to make you understand and change your ways and mindset towards people,especially people from the east because they never hated you and they will never hate you,rather they hate your jealous,envy and wickedness towards Biafra actualization. Thank you and have a nice day.

Lol.

I smiled to myself when I got to this part.

I could just picture you crying or something.

You are probably still a teenager or you have the mind of one.

Lemme ask you, have ever come across these words before

Yoruba, Yorubastard, Yaribanza, Fulani etc

Do you think it was the Yorubas that made them up?

Obviously, you are blind when it comes to the misdeeds of your own people.

Pretend for once that you are Yoruba and then with that mindset listen to Kanu's broadcast and read the comments of your people here whose only happiness and joy in life is when they are insulting Yoruba fellow forum users and posting pictures of Ibadan brown roofs grin forgetting that their own parents are also living under those brown roofs in Ibadan.

You peddle hate, why are you now crying when you're being served your own meal?

The same way Kanu screamed and shouted that Buhari is dead, not minding that the man had children who would feel bad to read that about their dad, now look, Kanu himself is dead and you're angry that people are posting his obituary.

I leave you to your conscience if you have one.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
ScotMisile:

Go and confront him.

No need for that please, he's gone.

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Avidcolz: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
caprini1:
The only thing that baffled me is the monthly $85,000,what is $85,000 that is troubling the FG and they've never bothered find out who or the source of Boko haram funding...idiots!

My thoughts bro. So they can really unearth the amount use monthly by IPOB but can't find the funding source of boko haram. They really know anyway, as long as they use it to distort non fulani govt they will never eradicate
B/HARAM.
I am to think of sending my contributions to iPOB, they actually using the fund judiciously

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Justiceleague1: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
bamite:

No just make thunder strike you dead this night Sha. My humble advice

Shut up there and say amen,if you are bold.

Won't you do same if someone else accuse you of being what you are not?
Mallam.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Avidcolz: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
ScotMisile:

What else? If not that he is jealous of what u do that he can't muster the ball to attempt.
It is envy of who u are he can't dream of ever becoming
It is the war u lost yet standing teller then him
It is the dream, yes the biafra dream, that is looking obvious, he see that despite his badbeleism u are close to it

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Thunder1010: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
shocked
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by TheRareGem1(f): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
The Biafrans of nowadays don't even know their history. They are just bunch of nuisance and jobless lads who have nothing meaningful ongoing in their lives. Now, they have extended their stupidity to international community. What a shame.
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Erosion2020: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'm really happy reading this news, the zoo is shakinggrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Shooyie: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Anything that makes Igbos sleep at night is fine, I just really hope they know what they're doing because their cloned saviour Nnamdi doesn't have a clue of his actions. He talks about the "zoo" and never about the progress of biafra or basic plans put in place to ensure there is a biafra. All the best to you guys.
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
TripleOh7:

Here I'll quote you and you'll do no shiit about it, your so called history hasn't helped anyone in this bloody contraption neither will it ever help.

The people up north whom you're trying vigorously to keep their country together by concocting and twisting history doesn't care if you're alive and wouldn't mind spilling your blood in their onslaught towards conquering and subjugating the rest of the country including your tribe.

It baffles me to the bone marrow that the self acclaimed sophisticated touts are the ones shamelessly championing the contradictory unification of hitherto heterogeneous contraption called Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself with your shallow knowledge of history and continue to rot in this hell called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=90453914][/quote]Quote every single person yet you're still not making sense or headway.

Confusion is indeed one of the deadliest disease.

Please continue!
Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
FortuneDeGreat:
Here I'll quote you and you'll do no shiit about it, your so called history hasn't helped anyone in this bloody contraption neither will it ever help.

The people up north whom you're trying vigorously to keep their country together by concocting and twisting history doesn't care if you're alive and wouldn't mind spilling your blood in their onslaught towards conquering and subjugating the rest of the country including your tribe.

It baffles me to the bone marrow that the self acclaimed sophisticated touts are the ones shamelessly championing the contradictory unification of hitherto heterogeneous contraption called Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself with your shallow knowledge of history and continue to rot in this hell called Nigeria.
[/s]

You and your people are the louts here.

Like I told the other slowpoke, if you're going to be jumping on other people's mentions like spastic patients, at least do yourselves the favour of following the argument.

You come in my mention with your quarter past nonsense grammar misfiring. undecided

Point to where I supported the north? Or maybe you can't process what you read.

And when and where have I ever supported one Nigeria?

Abeg, I no get time jare.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Quote every single person yet you're still not making sense or headway.

Confusion is indeed one of the deadliest disease.

Please continue!

Holla at me if you need a rope on my mentions so you can do the needful.

You won't be the first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRANCE WAR. Islamic Caliphate Takes Over The Country / Lagos Realises ₦‎3.9 Billion From Oil Production / I Won’t Force Myself To Meet Yar’adua, Says Jonathan !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.