Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one (2132 Views)

Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells / What If God Was The Evil One? / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2020
I was shown minutes ago our defenses. The enemy is serious fighting to weaken the defenses/defense and gain full control of our bodies/world. The defense expands and weakens like balloon(grows like pregnancy). Sin makes it expand. The more it expands & weakens, the more control satan gains over you. He is using his children and those he has gain full control of to weaken others. It spreads like disease/wild fire.
Flee from sin. Repent. Accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD & SAVIOUR. Read and believe in the word of GOD. Be Holy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I was shown minutes ago our defenses. The enemy is serious fighting to weaken the defenses/defense and gain full control of our bodies/world. The defense expands and weakens like balloon(grows like pregnancy). Sin makes it expand. The more it expands & weakens, the more control satan gains over you. He is using his children and those he has gain full control of to weaken others. It spreads like disease/wild fire.
Flee from sin. Repent. Accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD & SAVIOUR. Read and believe in the word of GOD. Be Holy
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump

2 Likes

Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

I was shown this to tell people
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by haekymbahd(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I thought Jesus died for your sins.
What is the essence of Jesus dieing for sin then?
For sin to exist there has to be a law enlighten me on the laws.
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by Dtruthspeaker: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
As the hymn "I Need Thee Every Hour" says in Stanza 2

"Temptations lose their power
when Thou art Nigh"
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump.....
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes3: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes3: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ..... ...
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... ..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. ... ..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .... ..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. ...
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? / Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration / Why British Women Are Turning To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.