Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,504 members, 7,847,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one (2140 Views)

Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells / What If God Was The Evil One? / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
I was shown minutes ago our defenses. The enemy is serious fighting to weaken the defenses/defense and gain full control of our bodies/world. The defense expands and weakens like balloon(grows like pregnancy). Sin makes it expand. The more it expands & weakens, the more control satan gains over you. He is using his children and those he has gain full control of to weaken others. It spreads like disease/wild fire.
Flee from sin. Repent. Accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD & SAVIOUR. Read and believe in the word of GOD. Be Holy

Bump..... .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
I was shown minutes ago our defenses. The enemy is serious fighting to weaken the defenses/defense and gain full control of our bodies/world. The defense expands and weakens like balloon(grows like pregnancy). Sin makes it expand. The more it expands & weakens, the more control satan gains over you. He is using his children and those he has gain full control of to weaken others. It spreads like disease/wild fire.
Flee from sin. Repent. Accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD & SAVIOUR. Read and believe in the word of GOD. Be Holy
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .... ...............
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... ...........
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..............
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .. ....
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .....
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ...... ... .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . .... ..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .... .....
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... ... ... .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ...,, ..,,.
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. ... ,..
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ....
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On May 04, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... .. .. .. .. .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On May 17, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .... .
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On May 25, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. ...
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .. ...
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump. . . . ... ...
Re: Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump. . ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Sin That Cannot Be Forgiven? / Why British Women Are Turning To Islam / Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.