Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo (3429 Views)

Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by sarrki(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
PMB: out to office monday morning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by nero2face: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
steps out to office, to do what really...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by JonDon12: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
sarrki:

Going to his job as Maman Dauras houseboy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by daddytime(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
News...

Baba for just jeje lay down for that couch dey sleep.
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Someone that couldn't pronounce COVID-19 correctly

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why are they always showing his back?
is he camera phobia? something is not adding up

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by Paxie55: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
He has invested so much on photography Morethan any sector in Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by ghettokid1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Confused Failure

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by ghettokid1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Paxie55:

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by Zendinho(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
How i wish he knows how millions of us are also eager to step out as well.

Reopen school......
Lift inter state lockdown.....
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by Adiola(f): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
dead buhari
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by Azmanaty: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
nero2face:
steps out to office, to do what really...

To go guzzle kunu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by longetivity(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nonsense and hippopotamus
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by lawalosky(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Make I hear word
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by FlordFlorez(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yawn....steps out for the first time in a long period of time.
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by Kyase(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Someone that couldn't pronounce COVID-19 correctly
Your God Trump that couldn't pronounce mineasopole a place in his country unko?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by XXLMANDIGO: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
A joke of a President. Worst President in Africa ၏ Worst President since Independence. A Presidebtial burden to us all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by chanseroo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Earn $25 to sign up and do little task.
Click the link below. This has been paying me.
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by ODJ124(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin
*I think my landlord is cleaning the house for me l found all my property outiside*���

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by chariisGRACE(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Paxie55:

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by chriskosherbal(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Paxie55:
grin
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by tenderlaw(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
sarrki:
Somebody forgot to flip that calendar on the wall to June. The calendar is still showing the month of May which started on a Friday.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by Nezzjnr: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Paxie55:

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by fergie001: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
People have bad mouth in this country.......Kai.

I wish him well though.
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by ghettokid1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:
People have bad mouth in this country.......Kai.

I wish him well though.
Guy how far na

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by Adonispco: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
To be honest to Nigerians Buhari is dead since 2017.
Some people have fish brain cant you read wole soyinka's message few days ago.
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by fergie001: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:

Guy how far na

Leave Baba Buhari alone o

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by rhailife: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by ghettokid1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

Leave Baba Buhari alone o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This your meme eh....

Re: President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo by sesameq: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oya start blaming buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: 260 Enugu Councillors Pledge To Deliver PDP In Their Wards / Which Zone Will Decide 2023 Polls? / Two Important Individuals In The Race (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.