Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) (5899 Views)

Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** / The Best Get Paid To To Post Forum In Nigeria / Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2020
My name is Adegboyega Adesegun Ayyub the C.E.O of imranRoofing

My First Roofing thread to Hit Front page on Nairaland Yr (2013)
��
https://www.nairaland.com/1519877/cost-stone-coated-roofing-tile

The Hustling Didn't Started today 7yrs On Nairaland
Am still Making Money on this Thread uptill this Moment

If you Go thru that Links you will Notice i advert for particular Roofing company (BatLan Roof)
I resign year 2015 venture into blogging ()
Later back to the Roofing business and create another thread after 3yrs (https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types)

Never GiveUp on your Dream
Thank God for today this thread will have 280k Views on Nairaland Forum

#ThrowBack Thread
I will drop some of my throwback thread here on nairaland that have hit frontpage maybe that will motivate some Nigeria Youth's and Legit hustler..

See Links Below

My Convocation Pictures @ 19th Lagos State University convocation ceremony >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1870427/convocation-pictures-19th-lagos-state

See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony >> https://www.nairaland.com/1903745/see-pictures-introduction-ceremony

See Pictures From My Nysc Orientation Camp Adamawa State.. BATCH C Stream II >> https://www.nairaland.com/2056709/see-pictures-nysc-orientation-camp

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) >> https://www.nairaland.com/4765255/see-photos-house-warming-ceremony

Do you read Some funny and abusive comment on that #throwback thread but that didn't weak my moral becos i believe in myself
So last year that i celebrate my 5yrs wedding anniversay i kept dem mouth shout one of the Reason why man need to hustle harder and don't look about the negative comment about you..
Just keep doing it...

My Replied thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/5416654/happy-5yrs-anniversary-us-see

Thanks to Seun Osewa, lalasticlala. Mynd44, i really Appreciate your Support Toward my Roofing Business i will forever be Greatful

Update :
Engr.Ayyub win Nigeria Most Respected CEOs Awards
(Manufacturing-Roofing category)
Dedicated this award to all my Loyal Clients on Nairaland those that Trust me with their Hard earned money!!
PeaceOut

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Dropping

How to Earned Money On Whatsapp by C.E.O ImranRoofing

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by adoreyou(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2020
money121:
Dropping
How do i key into your business. I can network for you through social media platforms(part-time though).

3 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2020
adoreyou:
How do i key into your business. I can network for you through social media platforms(part-time though).

Whatsapp 08085310359
Let talk business
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by Johntemmy(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
igwe of roofing...I duff hat baba..we are the roofers.

2 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Johntemmy:
igwe of roofing...I duff hat baba..we are the roofers.

Uwl my brother

1 Like

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by Donald3d(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congrats !!!. DO you have a website for your business ? Other social platforms ?
It would give your business a more professional look
I can build a good one for you !
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Donald3d:
Congrats !!!. DO you have a website for your business ? Other social platforms ?
It would give your business a more professional look
I can build a good one for you !

Yes you can visit Our Website : https://imranroofing.com.ng/

And Our Social media Handles

2 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by Donald3d(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
money121:

Yes you can visit Our Website : https://imranroofing.com.ng/

And Our Social media Handles

Awesome !

3 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by princejones(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Good one,congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
princejones:
Good one,congratulations
Thanks so much my Oga at the Top

1 Like

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by Nltaliban(m): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Op, I'm very Happy for you and I thank God I saw your comment.
I took my time to go over the first page of all your topics and I saw things typical humans would say.

However, I must say you're a very determined man who doesn't allow what people say get to him. I noticed too that you're very hard-working and skillful in your craft hence, you keep getting jobs and your consistency here.

I wish you many more success, more houses, children, wealth and most importantly, good health.

I'm happy to see this legit hustle, May Almighty Allah bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Nltaliban:
Op, I'm very Happy for you and I thank God I saw your comment.
I took my time to go over the first page of all your topics and I saw things typical humans would say.

However, I must say you're a very determined man who doesn't allow what people say get to him. I noticed too that you're very hard-working and skillful in your craft hence, you keep getting jobs and your consistency here.

I wish you many more success, more houses, children, wealth and most importantly, good health.

I'm happy to see this legit hustle, May Almighty Allah bless you.

Thanks so much my brother really appreciate ur comment

3 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by StandardBuilder(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
A life lesson was learnt from this humble and industrious man. Never let negative views from people get to you. His business strategy and work ethics is first class. The sky is your starting point brother.

6 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
StandardBuilder:
A life lesson was learnt from this humble and industrious man. Never let negative views from people get to you. His business strategy and work ethics is first class. The sky is your starting point brother.
Thanks so much my brother

2 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by doggedfighter(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Forward ever backward never.

Keep soaring !!

1 Like

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
Forward ever backward never.

Keep soaring !!
Thanks sir
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by sacajawea: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Who GAF?
Your money, Your Life, your Pocket, Your Problems!
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by sacajawea: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yoruba Muslim #spits!
They FVcking Disgust Me
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by dominique(f): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
So this is why we no longer see anything from gist me love blog again, it's owner branched into a more lucrative business. May Allah bless your hustle and elevate your business beyond your expectations.

God bless all the legit hustlers out there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by PureGoldh(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Brother..your own better..... Congratulations to you

I have spent a lot of money advertising on this forum...the response is good enough but I don't know what I did to some moderators wey make them dey chase me up and down......As a student,I sell Raw Honey and also help someone that deals on Gadgets to market his stuffs.

If my thread dey grow...some go vex...hide the topic and even shallow ban some of my posts....but it's well Sha....Dem dey close my topics like say tomorrow no dey...I do post informative stuffs....my discussions are straight and clean but Dem no go gree make I drink water keep cup in peace...but God sure pass them Sha.

One day,I will surely put up this kinda post here.

It's good to be good at all time (s)

I remain my humble Self,Emmanuel (A.K.A NueL Pure Honey)

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
PureGoldh:

I have spent a lot of money advertising on this forum...the response is good enough but I don't know what I did to some moderators wey make them dey chase me up and down......As a student,I sell Raw Honey and also help someone that deals on Gadgets to market his stuffs.

If my thread dey grow...some go vex...hide the topic and even shallow ban some of my posts....but it's well Sha....Dem dey close my topics like say tomorrow no dey...I do post informative stuffs....my discussions are straight and clean but Dem no go gree make I drink water keep cup in peace...but God sure pass them Sha.

Shalom

May God bless Our hustling

1 Like

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by PureGoldh(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
money121:

May God bless Our hustling

Amen bro....more life and greater heights

1 Like

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
PureGoldh:

Amen bro....more life and greater heights

Amin
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by blessedchild234(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
God bless your hustle sir?

1 Like

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
blessedchild234:
God bless your hustle sir?
Amin
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by tami5: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
@Engr. Ayubb I think I know you. are you a BV on SDK?
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by money121(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
tami5:
@Engr. Ayubb I think I know you. are you a BV on SDK?
Yes
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by tami5: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
ok. Good to see you here. Congrats on your achievement,greater heights ahead.

1 Like

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by dominique(f): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2020
PureGoldh:

Shalom

The forum has rules which has to be adhered to otherwise you'd get penalized. You can't keep posting multiple adverts in sections where ads are not allowed and expect the moderators to fold their arms. If your business expands and you have workers deliberately keep going against the rules you laid down for them, won't you take action? If we allow every business owner to keep spamming the entire forum with adverts, won't you get irritated with constantly seeing topics derialed with ads?Kindly adhere to the forum rules to avoid penalities that come from deliberately breaking them.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by PureGoldh(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2020
dominique:

The forum has rules which has to be adhered to otherwise you'd get penalized. You can't keep posting multiple adverts in sections where ads are not allowed and expect the moderators to fold their arms. If your business expands and you have workers deliberately keep going against the rules you laid down for them, won't you take action? If we allow every business owner to keep spamming the entire forum with adverts, won't you get irritated with constantly seeing topics derialed with ads?Kindly adhere to the forum rules to avoid penalities that come from deliberately breaking them.

Ok ma'am...No issues

Thanks for your time
Re: Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) by clintonsparkz(m): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2020
dominique:

Dominique I have quoted you so many times, sent the super mod mail still nothing, I even had to edit my previous post cause my number was there, i even mentioned lalasticlala still nothing. Back in 2018 I didn't know the rules I posted my number on this forum, I have been getting random text messages and being added to groups of making money, I am appealing the fourth time to please help delete my number , as I am tired of some kind of messages I receive, please whoever mod that can help me I will appreciate. please kindly delete this message along with it cause it bears my number.

cc: lalasticlala
dominique
mynd4
seun
mukuna2

abeg I son tire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / Shoprite Nigeria Pricelist And List Of Shop Locations Near You / How To Start Dried Cray Fish Export Business In Nigeria With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.