Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead (40135 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures / Chief Anthony Enukeme (TONIMAS): The Fuel Attendant Who Became An Oil Mogul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
BREAKING!!! Onowu Enukeme, Chairman of Tonimas is Dead

By Wisdom Nwedene

The owner and Chief Executive Officer of Tonimas Group of Companies, Chief Onowu Enukeme, is dead, IGBERE TV has learnt.

IGBERE TV reports that Chief Enukeme before he died was the Onowu of Neni community, Ezeani Akuvom, in Anambra State.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV on Tuesday by the National Chairman of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Dr. Victor Ike Oye described Chief Enukeme as a good man and a rare gem.

He said the news of Chief Enukeme hit him like a ballistic missile and was dazed, shocked and thrown into mental fixation.

He revealed that Chief Enukeme "single handed built a church in his hometown, Neni; celebrated annual yam festival for his people, and gave generously to numerous church and philanthropic causes."

The statement reads in parts ;

"The news hit me like a ballistic missile. I was dazed, shocked and thrown into mental fixation. How can he die like that? I queried. But no answer coming from anywhere."

"As I wrote this short tribute my hand was trembling. Tonimas dead? I keep asking. It can't be. My head swirling and my heart beating in quick succession. "

"A good man has joined the Saints. Since I met him it has been one good act or another recorded for him. He single handed built a church in his hometown, Neni; celebrated annual yam festival for his people, and gave generously to numerous church and philanthropic causes."

"He loved APGA with passion. He attended our last National Convention in Awka where he was elected a BOT member."

"Oh, Lord, my God! How do we bear this burden of the loss of one of our pillars?
I can't continue. I am losing balance. Let me wait till the reality sinks before I can do a more befitting tribute."

"APGA thrown into deep mourning."

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1354890/breaking-onowu-anthony-enukeme-chairman-of-tonimas-is-dead/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by nero2face: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2020
He lived his life, did his part, now his ancestors has called and he obliged, RIP sir...

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Karemarealty288(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2020
RIP ...he did absolutely well for himself and family.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Cyberterror: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2020
He was a very popular business man in Aba. He was very wealthy too. I hope his children don't scatter his business in the name of sharing it as is common in Igboland. May his soul rest in peace.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by nero2face: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Cyberterror:
He was a very popular business man in Aba. He was very wealthy too. I hope his children don't scatter his business in the name of sharing it as is common in Igboland. May his soul rest in peace.
is it ur scatter?...person never die finish na his wealth ur mind don dey argue with...

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2020
nero2face:
is it ur scatter?...person never die finish na his wealth ur mind don dey argue with...

grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Golan007: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2020
2020 - The killer year.

10 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Heffalump(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2020
He was a great businessman. RIP Sir

5 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Taich(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. He was a good business mentor to many.

6 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by StrikeBack(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2020
People die EVERYDAY

1 Like

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by abmethod: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Rip Odogwu na aba... tonimas onyeoma

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Condolences to the Family of the Deceased!

Death is not the end of anyone! It's only a Transition to the Main life. The Forever and Ever part of life..

And it is Appointed unto men, once to die! After this the Judgment..

No one really dies in reality! We only move to our eternal destination, which is based on Whom we believed and lived for..

Your position, Acquisitions, Degree, Wealth or Connections has no impact on this side of life.

For those Who Die in JESUS, It's Sudden Death...Sudden Glory !

For those who didn't, it's so unfortunate! It's Painful! It's Eternal Damnation forever and Ever!

Precious Daddy Help us to know and Understand these things that we may know how to live the lifestyle that will Guarantee us Eternal Bliss..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by extol1(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2020
RIP

1 Like

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by samchem(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2020
So regretful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Davicjoe(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Though I don't know him. I guess he is popular in d east. May God grant d family d fortitude to bear their great loss

8 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by ursullalinda(f): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Ah......Nnukwu ijele adaaaa.......a great Iroko has fallen......he touched so many lives in Neni.......tarred their roads.......built houses for many........the man was an exceptional being.......indeed onwu ama eze.......May his great deeds speak for him in the world beyond......Jeenke oma nnukwu Odogwu!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by AsawanaDgreat: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
RIP

1 Like

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Slawormir: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Jaspaman: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
2020 be wilding.Damn!! cry cry
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Duru9(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
RIP sir

I was opportuned to do business with his first son "Chike" then in Aba while I was hustling back then as a young little boy

We supply electrical parts to them

17 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Nnemuka(f): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
May his soul RIP

2 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by stunnert(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Big man has gone to rest

2 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by JosephXavier: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
The era of the industrious Igbos who against all odds thrived to amass great wealth after the Biafra war even without favourable government policies and other challenges are almost going extinct. I wish their children build more business empire so that their companies will be celebrating jubilees after their demise. Rest in peace hero

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Blossomfirst(f): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
angry
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Perfecttouchade: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by jerr10(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Rip great man!!

2 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Kwashiman: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Great business man, his outreach was very impressive... man controlled transport, oil and gas, building materials, automobile engine/oils etc talk of an empire. RIP SIR.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Theconglomerate(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Sad,he was a good man.
Onowu Neni.
Such a great loss.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Kingspin(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Great lost.

He is really a unique man who empowers his people and community extensively.

I meant him twice and I can confide him as a philanthropist.
Many will miss him especially those he changed their lives.

A great loss indeed.
RIP (Onowu)

11 Likes

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by freshkpomo(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
RIP.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Preventing People From Accessing Their Money Via ATM Is An Invitation To Anarchy / How To Identify Fake Naira Notes / Crippled Man Selling Goods In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.