Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Should Be Fashion Stars Rather Than Musicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Should Be Fashion Stars Rather Than Musicians (363 Views)

If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Should Be Fashion Stars Rather Than Musicians by Hopebaygist(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
The Nigerian Industry today can boast of a lot of its top artistes. With a huge amount of Nigerian celebrities, particularly musicians doing so well in the world of entertainment.

Well, the topic on ground isn’t about how our Nigerians are faring globally but how crazy they can be when it comes to fashion. Yeah, crazy!

With some Nigerian celebrities good in both fashion and music, others are better in either of the two.

Here, we’ll look at some top Nigerian celebrities with high fashion taste. Get glued to your device screen as I show you what good fashionistas some of your favourite musicians should have been if not for music.

6. Wizkid

First from bottom has to be starboy Wizzy. Trust me, if there’s one dope artiste who’s got some crazy fashion styles on his belt, it has to be Wizkid. He’s the last on my list but a real fashion star.

5. Tekno
Continue reading via the link below:-
https://afrokit.com/blog/nigerian-celebrities-who-should-be/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Seyi Finally Apologizes To Thelma On Live TV For His Bad Comments / Naira Marley Abuja Concert: What Really Happened / Timaya Singing And Jumping On Top Of His Bed Like A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.