Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

~ The Word Among Us ~ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ~ The Word Among Us ~ (1490 Views)

Apply For A Common Word Among The Youth [FULLY FUNDED] / Catholic Daily Devotion And Meditations-the WORD Among Us. / Is Bible The Word of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ The Word Among Us ~ by immanuella(f): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2006
Ever been so busy with the things of life that, You've had no time for God?
Busy with School? Work? or perhaps family?
Ever desired a place where you can find solitude?
where all that's in your world is put on pause?
Are u familiar with the saying, "a rolling stone gathers no moss?"

Do you know what God is saying to you if you are in this situation?

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness all other things shall be added on thee"

This teaches priority!
God is priority!
He meets our needs when we put him first.

Do you desire Solitude?
His arms are wide enough..
God says, "Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Re: ~ The Word Among Us ~ by nuru(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2006
Yes God is good all the time. Have time for Him and He will have for you
Re: ~ The Word Among Us ~ by vyvyan(f): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2006
you are very correct immanuella.You cant forget God and expect things to work out for you all the time. The Bible says , He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus
Re: ~ The Word Among Us ~ by TYPOP(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2006
This I guess will bring me back to track. God bless you Immanuella
Re: ~ The Word Among Us ~ by silans(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2006
yeah immanuella you hit a point naa, this can now bring me back to God's work,
May God bless your heart and also give you the strenght to take His gospel to the next level,
thanks

(1) (Reply)

1995 Illuminati "game"? / Quest For The Historical Jesus Christ - Was Jesus A Myth? / Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.