Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,501 members, 7,861,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) (52942 Views)

Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) / Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Zamfara Over Insecurity (Photos) / Fresh Attack:hoodlums Burn Buhari/apc Campaign Vehicle In Enugu(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by steve6: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Masterkernel1: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omoiyaa:
you people don't want to see rich or average northner

Why always using the poor among them for your propaganda? Don't you have poor people in the east? See as you captured those kids to mock a whole region

Stop deceiving yourself, these are the real Arewa boys enjoying oil money below, although many of them are into business and advanced agriculture.Instead of our youths to wake up and do something by holding our leaders accountable for our allocations,we are busy looking for any opportunity to stereotype and call the north poor and backward while northerners are busy building their empires

The world called you poor, IMF, World Bank not IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sai badbad!!!
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
kolade560:

and you are here masturbating in nairaland, a coward
OK Sir, Is there any coward like you name sakes? At least we are agitating for our own country what are you guys doing?
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
AND THEY SHALL EAT OF THEIR OWN FLESH...

BUHARI CONTINUE.. VERY SOON YOU LL BE PAST TENSE
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by bejeria101(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Go ahead and blame Gej, ipob and whatever it is that you usually blame except yourself.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Gandollar(f): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
DLondonboiy:
Lol..

SaiBaba.

I thought Buhari would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria. Mr corruption fighter. Even to fight corruption you no fit...your government turned out to be the most corrupt in all the Earth...

Tufiakwa.
Since magu exausted the list of opposition politicians given to him, has he not gone to bed?

Buhari is terminally ill and require rest 70% of the time, he's not in charge.
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Coolcoconut: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
They're angry about the killings

CBD oil has been shown to help with diabetes, cancer,heart disease, syndrome, liver disease, kidney disease, HIV/aids,epilepsy, PTSD/PTS, arthritis,asthma,low sperm count, erection dysfunction & male sexual health issue.etc.

Stop Hiding your disease
Buy cbd oil
Health is wealth

https:///<+2348179445853>
Call or whatsapp mr
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by DaRuud(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
We all need to apologize to Orubebe.

This man tried to save us in 2015��

abdulskulboy:
Earlier today, angry youths in Yan Tumaki town, Danmusa local government area of Katsina State stage a peaceful protest band burn down president Muhammadu Buhari and Gov. Bello Masari's billboard due to growing insecurity concern in the state.

https://www.thecable.ng/angry-protesters-burn-buharis-billboard-in-katsina/amp

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wHKeA6UMYc

Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by xpool(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
abdulskulboy:
Earlier today, angry youths in Yan Tumaki town, Danmusa local government area of Katsina State stage a peaceful protest band burn down president Muhammadu Buhari and Gov. Bello Masari's billboard due to growing insecurity concern in the state.

Watch the video
Everything has got its time and season;
Now is the time to say ...." SAI BABA.

SAI BABA
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Go seperate way for where, the north see you as their slaves lol Zik don tell dem how much you people live to serve dem, they will keep massacring you to teach you respect.

You hate Yorubas cos we are too smart for you people. We don’t fight to lose or run like you people, when we fight we make sure we fight to win or it’s death. Do your research.

Nope plus dont misuse the word SMART .it should be the word 'COWARD"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by cronsberg: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
hahahaha, this buhari can be really insensitive though. do you know that the billboard they are burning reads "faces of integrity, and love for the masses" once again LOL
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by ukwuchimaobi1A: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Almajiri Don dey para
Hahaha
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Emmajph: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
N-power benefitiaries should be paid their outstanding stipend of March,April and May
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Emmajph: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lolz
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by kolade560: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
hopeforcharles:

OK Sir, Is there any coward like you name sakes? At least we are agitating for our own country what are you guys doing?

Which country??
you have died in the past and you are still dying...Your coward Nnamdi KANU ran away to Israel, is that how you want to get a country? was DAT how Nelson Mandela fought apartheid in South Africa? you people don't like yourselves not to talk of other tribes. Biafra will be worst than Nigeria I bet u

1 Like

Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Johnandv: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
kolade560:

Which country??
you have died in the past and you are still dying...Your coward Nnamdi KANU ran away to Israel, is that how you want to get a country? was DAT how Nelson Mandela fought apartheid in South Africa? you people don't like yourselves not to talk of other tribes. Biafra will be worst than Nigeria I bet u

Keep talking rubbish while Nnamdi Kanu is destroying your zoo completely. cheesy
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Edge1(m): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2020
leokid866:

You are right, nothing concern you, it's sha not your lips or tongue we are using for the licking.

And you weren't shameless to type this?
Wonders!

Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Yakyah: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2020

Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 10, 2020
aminu114:
u are the one that care about brother when it comes to vote u are the one that is always tribalistic in every matter we dont care we r not obsessed with tribe like u do u live a lofe like u r born to serve your tribe that u hate speak on every post
All dis ppl una lyk fight pass play any small comment una go we xplode lyk akara bomb
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by AdesegunSanni89: 1:37am On Jun 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

The FG control all the police here but in USA its the state that controls it that is why they can't blame trump

Restructuring will solve all that
you still don’t get the point....do you? In a classroom where a pupil steals another’s pupil’s notebook, is the class teacher that should be blamed for not catching the thief? Why did the pupil steal in the first place? Why are Nigerians killing fellow human beings? No matter how effective or ineffective a government is, wherever you have bad people, crime will continue to occur just as in Nigeria.
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by bigfish3k: 2:03am On Jun 10, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
you still don’t get the point....do you? In a classroom where a pupil steals another’s pupil’s notebook, is the class teacher that should be blamed for not catching the thief? Why did the pupil steal in the first place? Why are Nigerians killing fellow human beings? No matter how effective or ineffective a government is, wherever you have bad people, crime will continue to occur just as in Nigeria.
The school law has made it that it is the teacher that is to be blamed but the Nigerian law didn't make it so for the governors
You cannot give me only responsibility without the accompanying power of control and be expecting wonderful result. Crime will continue to occur doesn't mean we shouldn't do the right thing to reduce it
Anybody blaming any governor just wants to shift blame, that is why people are calling for state police so that governors can be blamed squarely.
We have a FG police controlled by the FG who appointts the Inspector General and then the commissioners.
Remember that he who pays the piper dictates the tune. The governor does not have power to remove a police commissioner who goes against his orders
The case of Enugu state comes to mind when the police commissioner said that he has not received orders from Abuja.
The governor was calling aso rock and nobody picked till the marauders finished their killings. The governor burst into tears. I am sure you are one of those that still mocks him till date for crying
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:13am On Jun 10, 2020
abdulskulboy:

Watch the video
/
LOL.

From Ota, Otuoke, SW to Katsina...

Any group that had voted in "our son" in Nigeria had always lived to regret it. Last last "our son" would only take care of his immediate families and cronies.

I blame religion which psychologically primed Nigerians to be emotional instead of logical. And the wheel of hardship continues to rotate.

The good thing is that the rain is beating everyone equally.
/
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2020
kolade560:

Which country??
Which country? You know the name, You guys want him killed so that his zeal or followers will die he is smarter, we don't love ourselves you think right? Now tell me how, what vices are done in SE that is not done in SW or North? Keep deceiving yourselves, When the times comes what will be will be
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by david102(m): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2020
The best way for this community to protect themselves, is for them to arm themselves correct guns.
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by kolade560: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Which country? You know the name, You guys want him killed so that his zeal or followers will die he is smarter, we don't love ourselves you think right? Now tell me how, what vices are done in SE that is not done in SW or North? Keep deceiving yourselves, When the times comes what will be will be

.shut the crap!!!Anambra sees themselves as superior to other tribes, you have problem of ppl from certain village not marrying another. No real love among u people, Why is IPOB and MASSOB having divergent views?
Did I hear u say they want to kill KANU? go to history and read about liberalism, if you can't sacrifice yourself as a liberalist nothing will happen...... Day dreamers!!!!
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by kolade560: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Johnandv:

Keep talking rubbish while Nnamdi Kanu is destroying your zoo completely. cheesy

Igbo's are the most confused tribe in the World,, you call Nigeria zoo, while crying night and day for position in zoo right? Peter Obi wants to even rule in zoo right?
you are scattered all over Nigeria making money and still abusing your landlords. After your Biafra, your big men will return to their shallow land villages and become farmers right? nonsense!!
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Tupaq: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Kastina youths good morning!

This is just morning oo.

Make una wait make night come.

Iberibeists!
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by Franking: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Omoiyaa:
you people don't want to see rich or average northner

Why always using the poor among them for your propaganda? Don't you have poor people in the east? See as you captured those kids to mock a whole region

Stop deceiving yourself, these are the real Arewa boys enjoying oil money below, although many of them are into business and advanced agriculture.Instead of our youths to wake up and do something by holding our leaders accountable for our allocations,we are busy looking for any opportunity to stereotype and call the north poor and backward while northerners are busy building their empires

Mugu sighted.
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by AdesegunSanni89: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

The school law has made it that it is the teacher that is to be blamed but the Nigerian law didn't make it so for the governors
You cannot give me only responsibility without the accompanying power of control and be expecting wonderful result. Crime will continue to occur doesn't mean we shouldn't do the right thing to reduce it
Anybody blaming any governor just wants to shift blame, that is why people are calling for state police so that governors can be blamed squarely.
We have a FG police controlled by the FG who appointts the Inspector General and then the commissioners.
Remember that he who pays the piper dictates the tune. The governor does not have power to remove a police commissioner who goes against his orders
The case of Enugu state comes to mind when the police commissioner said that he has not received orders from Abuja.
The governor was calling aso rock and nobody picked till the marauders finished their killings. The governor burst into tears. I am sure you are one of those that still mocks him till date for crying
All I’m saying is that it is common Nigerians like you and I that commit all these crimes. If they don’t commit these crimes, will there be need to call police all the time? Nigerians themselves need to change rather than blaming only their leaders for crimes committed by their fellow citizens. Since you have been blaming your leaders, has crime stopped?
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2020
kolade560:

.shut the crap!!!Anambra sees themselves as superior to other tribes, you have problem of ppl from certain village not marrying another. No real love among u people, Why is IPOB and MASSOB having divergent views?
Did I hear u say they want to kill KANU? go to history and read about liberalism, if you can't sacrifice yourself as a liberalist nothing will happen...... Day dreamers!!!!
Anyways I don't see the need to banter words with u, all I know is that we are making efforts and it will yield fruits today, tommorrow next decade I don't know but I am sure of one thing it must come to pass,
While you keyboard warrior keep posting your imaginary thoughts about igbos not loving themselves and so forth, remember if Care is not taking Your lands will be taken over by you know them
Re: Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) by kolade560: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Anyways I don't see the need to banter words with u, all I know is that we are making efforts and it will yield fruits today, tommorrow next decade I don't know but I am sure of one thing it must come to pass,
While you keyboard warrior keep posting your imaginary thoughts about igbos not loving themselves and so forth, remember if Care is not taking Your lands will be taken over by you know them

Go and see how Fulani are killing and raping women in the East....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.