Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. (7677 Views)

Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone sent me this picture,he claimed it's the picture of a Senate building in a school in the west,the building is equipped with state of the arts facilities, elevators etc.
Anybody with the name of the school should provide me with some pictures cos I'm really impressed, this has got to be one of the best senate buildings in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by illicit(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why can't the person that sent it to u tell u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
illicit:
Why can't the person that sent it to u tell u
Abi o

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlackLondon:

Abi o
Because the person doesn't have the full information, that should be obvious enough
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
shogsmania:

Because the person doesn't have the full information, that should be obvious enough

why send it to you then

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by gabe15(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
shogsmania:
Someone sent me this picture,he claimed it's the picture of a Senate building in a school in the west,the building is equipped with state of the arts facilities, elevators etc.
Anybody with the name of the school should provide me with some pictures cos I'm really impressed, this has got to be one of the best senate buildings in the world
the name of the school is Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko
CCC lordmayor2013

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Lordswazz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
It is the Senate building of Adekunle Ajasin University in Ondo State.

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by aBrokeRichDude: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lordswazz:
It is the Senate building of Adekunle Ajasin University in Ondo State.

Mehnn

Dem dn complete dis building oo... Dey started d construction of this building when i was der for my predegree program (2013)... Beautiful schl with clean environment, although little land mass den ....

Didn't make my jamb den...so i ended up in a polytechnic (Auchi polytechnic)... Las las man dn turn graduate with service on going smiley

30 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by sesaan(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Na only senate building the school get?. I am asking on behalf of my sibling

1 Like

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by hardbody: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
shogsmania:

One of the best senate buildings in the world? Does your world start and end in SW Nigeria? Even in this era of near free internet? Shame..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
hardbody:

One of the best senate buildings in the world? Does your world start and end in SW Nigeria? Even in this era of near free internet? Shame..
I will show you how ignorant you are now, I'll have you know I've lived in Europe and currently reside in the US,show me the best Senate building in the world let's compare, you think they build administrative buildings distinctively in europe right.

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
gabe15:

the name of the school is Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko
CCC lordmayor2013
Thanks, do you have pictures of the school, heard it's serene and beautiful,I'd love to work with them while I'm still around

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Treasure17(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
sesaan:
Nope. As at 2015 when I graduated from said school. Preponderance of beautiful lecture theatres, Fantastic lecturers across board, conducive environment for learning, E library and so on. I was told recently that things are evolving for good.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by stalwart123(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin

You never see the one for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH?

You'll throw salute!!
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Karleb(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
That's my alma mater.

You need to enter to experience the beauty.

Funny thing is, the first time I got near and entered the building was the day I wrote my final paper.

I've always been seeing it from afar and in pictures just like you guys. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by lordmayor2013(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
That is the Senate Building of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Karleb(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Treasure17:

Nope. As at 2015 when I graduated from said school. Preponderance of beautiful lecture theatres, Fantastic lecturers across board, conducive environment for learning, E library and so on. I was told recently that things are evolving for good.

E-library in Adekunle? undecided

The school is very OK for a state university but there are other universities far better.
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
hardbody:

You people love to jump the gun,I bet you didn't know they don't call it Senate buildings in other countries, i have visited more than 8 university in the US and their administrative building is either on par or below this,even my school LSU sef doesn't have a better administrative building.be guided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Karleb:
That's my alma mater.

You need to enter to experience the beauty.

Funny thing is, the first time I got near and entered the building was the day I wrote my final paper.

I've always been seeing it from afar and in pictures just like you guys. grin
How does it compare from inside

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
stalwart123:
grin

You'll throw salute!!
Pls Can you post a picture of it

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
sesaan:
I'll advise you to take your time and read a post before you comment next time,it won't make you look stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
stalwart123:
grin

You'll throw salute!!
It's great but not as good as the subject matter

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by schurley(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Finished my first degree there, a very nice school with a serene enviroment, but steady power supply is still a bane in that school till date.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
schurley:
Finished my first degree there, a very nice school with a serene enviroment, but steady power supply is still a bane in that school till date.
Inside or outside the school,when did you finish sir cos I'm told the school has developed rapidly within the past years.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Karleb(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
shogsmania:

How does it compare from inside

There is space at the center, more like what you have in stadium but quite small compared to that of stadium. But as small it is, 3 cars can be conveniently packed in it. The space has a transparent roof, it is well illuminated by the sun and it is actually a relaxation center where visitors can chill out.

The building should have more 200 offices, or let me say less than 500. It has upto 5 floors with one elevator and very tranquil.

In architecture, I believe they call the space atrium.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Karleb:

There is space at the center, more like what you have in stadium but quite small compared to that of stadium. But as small it is, 3 cars can be conveniently packed in it. The space has a transparent roof, it is well illuminated by the sun and it is actually a relaxation center where visitors can chill out.

The building should have more 200 offices, or let me say less than 500. It has upto 5 floors with one elevator and very tranquil.

In architecture, I believe they call the space atrium.
Does It have an elevators/steps or both

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Karleb(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
shogsmania:

Does It have an elevators/steps or both

It does.

It has stairs as well, who would build such building without elevator?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by schurley(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
shogsmania:

Inside or outside the school,when did you finish sir cos I'm told the school has developed rapidly within the past years.

Inside, finished there around 2018, still frequent the school tho...... The light routine_10/11am-2pm, and 7pm-9pm

So many lecturer leave the school premises once the power is off to the chagrin of scheduled afternoon nd evening lectures...if you've been in Akungba b4 you will understand, the weather and humidity is relative to that of the North, particularly the dry season scorching Akungba sun

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Vikkygeee: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Karleb:

It does.

It has stairs as well, who would build such building without elevator?
You'd be surprised, I don visit 5 story school buildings without elevator before. This building is well built and it's spacious,I was in the school last year and it is very serene and neat ,they have a lot of big buildings as well mostly new sef

1 Like

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Vikkygeee: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
schurley:

Inside, finished there around 2018, still frequent the school tho...... The light routine_10/11am-2pm, and 7pm-9pm

So many lecturer leave this school premises once the power is off to the chagrin of scheduled afternoon nd evening lectures...if you've been in Akungba b4 you will understand, the weather and humidity is relative to that of the North, particularly the dry season scorching Akungba sun
The light has improved now,its more like 8am-2pm now ,7PM to 11pm I was there for last year
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Mkayfrenzy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nothing to make a fuss about

1 Like

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by schurley(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vikkygeee:

The light has improved now,its more like 8am-2pm now ,7PM to 11pm I was there for last year

When specifically? that's the light routine during exam period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release / Itel Donates Libraries, Books, And Educational Items To Students In Lagos / Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.