Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. (7753 Views)

Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by AdmissionGetEas: 2:43am On Jun 10, 2020
When other world universities are celebrating breakthrough in researches and solution to the word problem, we are here celebrating Senate building...
More than 200 vaccines against Coronavirus are on trial now but none is from Africa countries.
Will black continue to remain slave?

Check my signature for 2020/2021 IJMB or JUPEB Registration
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Karleb(m): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2020
So you people are fighter over who's school senate building fine pass?

I seriously cannot can! grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by DrayZee: 5:49am On Jun 10, 2020
shogsmania:

Post the pictures of the Senate building, you ignorant touts that run your mouth anyhow for cheap attention,it's not called Senate building over there, you'd know that If you had visited one.
If you can't provide the name and pictures of the imaginary school then get lost pls.the fact that you feel intimidated because I live outside the country shows how unintelligent and unexposed you are,so your assertion is bogus.
You're way too bitter to think like an intelligent person ,imagine stupidly comparing my street with ajegunle,you guys just keep setting new strides of stupidity daily. I'm not the cause of your problem,if you can't communicate like a grown up then you get the heck out of my thread,I'm not in the business of making stupid people famous pls.
Sir, calm down first. This is the Senate building in the University of Northampton. It’s use doesn’t fit what we use our for in Nigeria, but it still remains a “Senate Building”.
“It’s not called Senate building over there”. Even if most people don’t call theirs a “Senate Building”, your comments could be translated to mean that AAU’s Building is among the most beautiful, even in the presence of the buildings from other universities which we, here, would refer to as a “Senate Building”.

Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by merit1988(f): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2020
hardbody:

Chidiebere ....

Save yourself some embarrassment....

For the sake of your self and those who may know you.

And you know what i am saying.

Charlatans and inconsequentials like you should pick and choose who to contend with.

I may be pushed to expose you.

I am restraining myself and it is becoming difficult to keep doing this.

Two gladiators are standing off. I know you, the opposing party doesnt know you. It is elementary knowlege who you have spoken to.

I wonder how a woman your age could be this dumb and arguing like an slowpoke.

You know we know who you are.

Please save yourself some embarrassment.

You have done enough damage with your posts in the romance section. And you know what i am saying.

Please save yourself some embarrassment....
Lol... Donald... We know us.... Save urself from irrelevant headaches and stop being bitter... The same romance section u got involved with? Ur old enough to be reasonable sir... My post here was a general one.. if u decide to take it personal, ur loss... *Hugs*
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by ugbede69(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2020
op called it best senate building in the world.. please that building is similar to Kadpoly library (main campus)....
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Babajide93: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Good day Sir/Ma
For your Proper survey ( Land or House ), Provisional copy survey, Land demarcation, Picking and charting of Coordinates to know your land status, and other related services you can contact me. Your referral also will go a long way.
Thanks and have a blessed week.
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Chirowman(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Internet research na money, no come here come give us job. google image would have helped you. no be only west na east
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by Abee79(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Awesome!
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
are you the same person as shogman on nairaland?
How can I be the same with a different account name bros,I don't see the resemblance in the name sef
Re: This Is The Senate Building Of A University In Western Nigeria. by shogsmania: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Twizzy30:

Visit this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4441774/top-10-most-iconic-university
Thanks,the building is truly well placed among the best judging by the pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME / Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students / So What's Next For You After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.