Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! (8224 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2016
The hypocrisy of christians stink to the high heavens!
Why am I particular about christians? Because they are the ones you would see condemning Islam as a religion of terrorism.

Please what did Moses, Joshua, Samson and the rest do in their life times? How different where they from Mohammed? How different was isreal from isis.

A group of people left a place and came into peoples lands, killing everybody including children and said it was god that asked them to take over the land.

Yet you condemn isis, yet you condemn boko haram.

Why should I trust a group of people who see nothing wrong with moses and caleb and joshua, but see them as role models?

Can somebody HONESTLY tell me how moses was not a terrorist and how is he not guilty of genocide? Why do you believe god spoke to moses but did not speak to shekau of boko haram?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2016
You must be out of your mind. I know that you know that you don't make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Buharism: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2016
saul killed thousands, David tens of thousands.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2016
oyalunasamuel:
What is this one saying. Address the issue. This is how you dribble the truth at every turn.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Buharism:
saul killed thousands, David tens of thousands.
That is it. Yet david is a hero!
David's case is even better. It is moses and joshua that are pathetic. The entered peoples territory to take over by force claiming god sent them. Killing everybody so as to take over their properties. And this same christians shamelessly condemn mohammed who was also working for god. Is isis not working for god too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2016
HardMirror:

That is it. Yet david is a hero!
David's case is even better. It is moses and joshua that are pathetic. The entered peoples territory to take over by force claiming god sent them. Killing everybody so as to take over their properties. And this same christians shamelessly condemn mohammed who was also working for god. Is isis not working for god too?

Christians are followers of christ and not moses, joshua or david.

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2016
annunaki2:

Christians are followers of christ and not moses, joshua or david.
So would a christian agree that Moses committed genocide?
I never said they are followers of moses. Learn to read and comprehend.
What I need is sincerity. If you condemn mohammed then you must condemn moses too. so are they ready to admit that moses was a psychopath that used the name of god to go on a killing spree and taking what did not belong to him (robbery)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2016
HardMirror:

So would a christian agree that Moses committed genocide?
I never said they are followers of moses. Learn to read and comprehend.
What I need is sincerity. If you condemn mohammed then you must condemn moses too. so are they ready to admit that moses was a psychopath that used the name of god to go on a killing spree and taking what did not belong to him (robbery)

In the ancient times, the standards were different and based on our standards today, a lot of things moses did was wrong but since then Jesus ushered in a new and better standard which we follow today only for mohamed to come 600 years later to try and drag people back to that primitive standard.

6 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2016
annunaki2:

In the ancient times, the standards were different and based on our standards today, a lot of things moses did was wrong but since then Jesus ushered in a new and better standard which we follow today only for mohamed to come 600 years later to try and drag people back to that primitive standard.
So you agree that isrealites should apologize to palestinians and admit genocide of their people.
Should moses story be seen as a story to teach people that invading peoples lands and murdering them is bad? Was moses really sent by god to kill all those people and take over their land?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2016
HardMirror:

So you agree that isrealites should apologize to palestinians and admit genocide of their people.
Should moses story be seen as a story to teach people that invading peoples lands and murdering them is bad? Was moses really sent by god to kill all those people and take over their land?

As I said earlier, moses is not my example but Jesus Christ. On the issue of invading people's lands, that is the story of human history and up till the twentieth century(end of second world war) it was the routine thing practised all over the world and people did not invade other lands for religious reasons(except in the case of islam) but for economic reasons. That said the world has moved beyond this primitive mentality(with the exception of the muslim world) and invasion of other lands is greatly frowned upon. If only the world had embraced the teachings of christ earlier which taught us to "do unto others as you want them to do to you", we would have achieved world peace long ago and an ideology like islam will have no place in the modern world.

7 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2016
annunaki2:

As I said earlier, moses is not my example but Jesus Christ. On the issue of invading people's lands, that is the story of human history and up till the twentieth century(end of second world war) it was the routine thing practised all over the world and people did not invade other lands for religious reasons(except in the case of islam) but for economic reasons. That said the world has moved beyond this primitive mentality(with the exception of the muslim world) and invasion of other lands is greatly frowned upon. If only the world had embraced the teachings of christ earlier which taught us to "do unto others as you want them to do to you", we would have achieved world peace long ago and an ideology like islam will have no place in the modern world.
Hehehehe jay jay!
You damn funny man. See how convenient it is for you to accuse islam and make excuses for moses.
Did god ask moses to kill those people YES OR NO.
As for it being the norm in those days, those it mean the bible is just a history book that makes false claims about god?
Did god ask moses to do what he did or he was just doing what was normal those days.

5 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Buharism: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2016
annunaki2:

to me, both christianity and islam has moved on frm what happened between the 300-1600AD. Thats why we now have more of tolerant christians and muslems than the fanatic ones, who believes that its either my religion or nothing, bt some have decided to leave in the past, to do the things they believe their ancestors did which is 100% wrong.
The world has gone past the time of fighting.
@Annunaki dis one u changed ur moniker, them don ban you?.

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Buharism:
to me, both christianity and islam has moved on frm what happened between the 300-1600AD. Thats why we now have more of tolerant christians and muslems than the fanatic ones, who believes that its either my religion or nothing, bt some have decided to leave in the past, to do the things they believe their ancestors did which is 100% wrong.
The world has gone past the time of fighting.
@Annunaki dis one u changed ur moniker, them don ban you?.

Whilst there is absoluting nothing to encourage fighting in the christian faith, it is expressly prescribed and encouraged for muslims as clearly written in their terror manual(quoran) and that is why you find the true and faithful muslims still fighting for their god today.

And yes I was banned by one idiotic mod for saying the truth about islam. I wonder why they bother with these senseless bans when I can immediately register ten more monikers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Malvisguy you go about pulling islam down. Do you have an answer to this thread?
It is beyond reason why christians find it appropriate to condemn islam when basically the two religion are the same.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2016
word
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by CHARLOE(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Wen I studied d old testament, I realised xtianity n Islam are same. In d old testament, apart from d barbarism, genocide etc if u forsake d religion of ur fathers, ur family is commanded to start d stoning n den d community joins, which is exactly wat d Muslims practice today

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 12:58am On May 01, 2016
oyalunasamuel:
Now, if I insult nutters like you, I'll be accused once again of being a rude loud-mouthed idiotic teen. But just take a moment to think about the nonsense you wrote up there... You read the OP and instead of addressing the points made, all you had to say was that "he made NO sense"? Very reminiscent of KingEbukasBlog....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 1:14am On May 01, 2016
annunaki2:

And yes I was banned by one idiotic mod for saying the truth about islam. I wonder why they bother with these senseless bans when I can immediately register ten more monikers undecided
Imagine people being banned for speaking against Islam... whatever happened to right to freedom of speech and expression as guaranteed under sections 38 and 39 of 1999 constitution? Oh, that's right... POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!!... One of the worst of the enemies of free speech. The insidious form of orwellian thought control which suppresses what you want to say. You can't call a spade a spade, because that would be politically incorrect... dah Bleep!

3 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:33am On May 01, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Now, if I insult nutters like you, I'll be accused once again of being a rude loud-mouthed idiotic teen. But just take a moment to think about the nonsense you wrote up there... You read the OP and instead of addressing the points made, all you had to say was that "he made NO sense"? Very reminiscent of KingEbukasBlog....

No atheist makes any sense . So he does not even need to read the post to draw up such logical conclusion .

The Israelites fought wars against enemies who subjugated them . They were led by judges such as Moses , Samson etc . I strongly detest ignorant and specious arguments .

I implore you guys to pick a bible and read through and not creating topics to ridicule your own misconception - its becoming embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2016
I will reply your comment when you lose someone you truly love and you displaced from your home in a boko haram onslaught then we can have a conversation about this.
Ayomikun37:
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On May 02, 2016
oyalunasamuel:
I will reply your comment when you lose someone you truly love and you displaced from your home in a boko haram onslaught then we can have a conversation about this.
I've already lost someone I truly loved to a Boko Haram attack, except that I wasn't displaced from my home... so, what do you say?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by oyalunasamuel(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2016
Then get displaced.
Ayomikun37:
I've already lost someone I truly loved to a Boko Haram attack, except that I wasn't displaced from my home... so, what do you say?

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Root of wickedness
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by damogul: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2016
I don't see why any sane human being will call moses his or her role model and turn around to accuse shekau,are they not d same?most Christians know dat d Jehovah is brother to shekau in character but will they admit it?

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Whilst there is absoluting nothing to encourage fighting in the christian faith, it is expressly prescribed and encouraged for muslims as clearly written in their terror manual(quoran) and that is why you find the true and faithful muslims still fighting for their god today.

HardMirror:

Hehehehe jay jay!
You damn funny man. See how convenient it is for you to accuse islam and make excuses for moses.
Did god ask moses to kill those people YES OR NO.
As for it being the norm in those days, those it mean the bible is just a history book that makes false claims about god?
Did god ask moses to do what he did or he was just doing what was normal those days.

D bold part of this quote is directed to u,I hope u will summon courage to answer it now,pls no more dodging

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2016
reallest:
I don't see why any sane human being will call moses his or her role model and turn around to accuse shekau,are they not d same?most Christians know dat d Jehovah is brother to shekau in character but will they admit it?

that's the hypocrisy of religion

Christians would judge their own religion by faith and every other religion by "result" and same applies to Muslims too

that's why they could justify their god endorsing slavery, genocide and countless other destructions ordered by their god because their God ordered it but turn around and say ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda are bad even though they too are (according to them) doing the work of their god!

Anyone who looks to the bible as a source of morality will be sadly disappointed. Any book that condones genocide, slavery and doesn't punish the rape of young girls except by forcing the rapist to marry his victim should be held in contempt by anyone with even a smidgen of moral fiber, simple!

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
Blaise Pascal

5 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by randomperson: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No atheist makes any sense . So he does not even need to read the post to draw up such logical conclusion .

The Israelites fought wars against enemies who subjugated them . They were led by judges such as Moses , Samson etc . I strongly detest ignorant and specious arguments .

I implore you guys to pick a bible and read through and not creating topics to ridicule your own misconception - its becoming embarrassing
Against enemies who subjugated them?? Are u kidding... Your dishonesty is growing by the day. The Canaanites were on their rightful land. Joshua and moses led the Israelites to kill everybody including children on top their own land... God ordained these killings. In fact he directed them, when they defeated Jericho, god told them to kill every man, woman and child .. God even supposedly stopped the sun in order to enable the complete extermination of some cities. At other times, he used hail to support the Israelites ..
Mr. Man, that we don't believe these stories doesn't mean we're not familiar with them .. U are a liar who would say anything to save face. . I won't go as far as to call you a fraud but your dishonesty these days is bordering on the fraudulent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

that's the hypocrisy of religion

Christians would judge their own religion by faith and every other religion by "result" and same applies to Muslims too

that's why they could justify their god endorsing slavery, genocide and countless other destructions ordered by their god because their God ordered it but turn around and say ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda are bad even though they too are (according to them) doing the work of their god!

Anyone who looks to the bible as a source of morality will be sadly disappointed. Any book that condones genocide, slavery and doesn't punish the rape of young girls except by forcing the rapist to marry his victim should be held in contempt by anyone with even a smidgen of moral fiber, simple!

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
Blaise Pascal

Preach it! preach it to them
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Godstraight(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:
The hypocrisy of christians stink to the high heavens!
Why am I particular about christians? Because they are the ones you would see condemning Islam as a religion of terrorism.

Please what did Moses, Joshua, Samson and the rest do in their life times? How different where they from Mohammed? How different was isreal from isis. You really got this wrong buddy,islam is a religion of terrorism and I do not need to be a Christian to say that,moses,Samson did they exist?, even
If they lived when was that?,like 3000 years ago,
Who is terrorist?Samson?did u even real his story(even though it is historically empty)he was a liberator.okay let's agree they were terrorized,and so what?Christianity wasn't even born yet,the first Christians would be paul,peter and the likes,were they terrorist?was Jesus Christ(the Mohammed of christainity) a terrorist?Christians haven't exactly converted themselves I'm glory throughout history(the inquisitors,witch burnings)but this happened over 500 hundred years ago,removing your anti-christain log from your eye can honestly say you be more living in muslim dominated countries like Saudi,Iran,Indonesia, compare to christian dominated ones like US,Brazil?,you mean we should exclude Islam of all the blames for Isis and the crisis in the M.E,the start bringing up men of 3000 years who may not even have existed inorder the scales with another religion which is 2000 old

A group of people left a place and came into peoples lands, killing everybody including children and said it was god that asked them to take over the land.

Yet you condemn isis, yet you condemn boko haram.

Why should I trust a group of people who see nothing wrong with moses and caleb and joshua, but see them as role models?

Can somebody HONESTLY tell me how moses was not a terrorist and how is he not guilty of genocide? Why do you
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Godstraight(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:
Malvisguy you go about pulling islam down. Do you have an answer to this thread?
It is beyond reason why christians find it appropriate to condemn islam when basically the two religion are the same.
they are not the same,the Middle east in proof to that,in Saudi arabia women are forbidden to drive,they cant shake other people hands except their husband,I depise Christianity does mean I will succumb to the irrational anti-christain thrash you are spilling right now,if the two religion are the same why don't we have boko haram in the south?why are christain domimated countries to fighting a religious war?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by randomperson: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Godgay:
they are not the same,the Middle east in proof to that,in Saudi arabia women are forbidden to drive,they cant shake other people hands except their husband,I depise Christianity does mean I will succumb to the irrational anti-christain thrash you are spilling right now,if the two religion are the same why don't we have boko haram in the south?why are christain domimated countries to fighting a religious war?

So that the acts of violence of your religion happened in the past means that it is irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. / Are Men Of God Above Criticism? / What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.