Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Persistent Back Ache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persistent Back Ache (436 Views)

Persistent Rashes On Skin / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persistent Back Ache by mandmis007(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Good day, Nairalanders! I have cause to believe that coming onto this platform, my challenge (s) will be addressed and solution(s) proffered.
Re: Persistent Back Ache by bloomstar: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Aside persistent back ache, what other symptoms do you have
Re: Persistent Back Ache by 2special(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Let a certified doctor diagnosed you first before prescription.... Go and see your doctor in the hospital unless you want guess prescription online.... Let them conduct xray on you first in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Back Ache by Healthyway15: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
mandmis007:
Good day, Nairalanders! I have cause to believe that coming onto this platform, my challenge (s) will be addressed and solution(s) proffered.

Hello... Sorry about your condition.

The chances of getting treated of one's health condition is very high when detailed description of how you feel is stated. It really goes a long in getting yourself treated. You should describe what you're experiencing concerning your condition.
Re: Persistent Back Ache by mandmis007(m): 1:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Healthyway15:

Please, refer to above description.

Hello... Sorry about your condition.

The chances of getting treated of one's health condition is very high when detailed description of how you feel is stated. It really goes a long in getting yourself treated. You should describe what you're experiencing concerning your condition.
Re: Persistent Back Ache by mandmis007(m): 1:11am On Jun 11, 2020
2special:
Let a certified doctor diagnosed you first before prescription.... Go and see your doctor in the hospital unless you want guess prescription online.... Let them conduct xray on you first in the hospital.
Thanks, I did, but no xray was prescribed. Only some ointment and pain killers.
Re: Persistent Back Ache by madness007(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2020
Hey man! I have three step kids of my own and I am also experiencing some lower back problems. I don't blame these poor souls for that but since I have read your post, paranoia was kind of getting to me. I went looking for solutions online and came across a very interesting article https://www.proinversiontherapy.com/best-inversion-chairs-back-pain . The price was great so I bought one of those chairs, It's not only very comfortable to sit on but also has a dope look. it combines perfectly with my gaming setup.

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation Please I Need Your Help / Could It Be ADHD?? / Learn To Heal Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.