Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures (60696 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / First Chemistry Lecturer To Arrive In Nsukka In 1961 / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is more or less a glorified village secondary. cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by DoubleEngine007: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ishiewo:
proudly a prospective lion!!
I like ur monica cheesy
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Fikayo106: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Beautiful indeed. 9ja it's well o
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90563884:

You are very mischievous

More from University of Nigeria Enugu campus

We need to show them every part of the school. I am being real.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
NazoTimes:

This guy you must be a joke, is it UNN's fault that you don't want to take care of your dirty and unarranged hostel room, go and check out the female hostel rooms and see how beautifully and neatly arranged they are.

Even some rooms in the Male hostel, inhabitated by neat individuals look reputable and organized.

You just happen to be the dirty type.

I never stayed on campus during my time in UNN.
All the rooms in the male hostel looks like that no offense sir
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by vixpal: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90563884:

You are very mischievous

Stop posting ABU pictures

7 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Looking like secondary school. The whole university needs to be pulled down and rebuilt from scratch. That it's even bearing the nation's name and looking this archaic is a national embarrassment!
!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by vixpal: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90563884:

You are very mischievous

Stop posting fake pictures

5 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by OLAN2015: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
The name should be changed to Chinua Achebe University! Nnamdi Azikiwe loved Nigeria so much that he even named the University he founded after Nigeria. Not even Hausa or Yoruba region did so. Yet, we haven't gotten a full fledged Igbo president after many years except for the ceremonial one. May GOD help this nation.

NazoTimes:
The University of Nigeria, commonly referred to as UNN, is a federal university located in Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. Founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has four campuses – Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – all located in Enugu State and Aba campus in Abia State
UNN Students are known with the Nickname Lions and Lionesses

The University of Nigeria was the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five most reputed universities in All campuses under the university has 15 Faculties and 102 academic departments. The University offers 108 undergraduate programs and 211 postgraduate programmes.

The university celebrated its 50th anniversary on October 2010.

The University has four campuses – Nsukka (University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN)
Enugu (University of Nigeria Enugu campus, UNEC)
Ituku-Ozalla (University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH)
Aba (University of Nigeria Aba campus, UNAC).

The main campus of the University is located on 871 hectares of hilly savannah in the town of Nsukka, about eighty kilometres north of Enugu, and enjoys a very pleasant and healthy climate. Additionally 209 hectares of arable land are available for an experimental agricultural farm and 207 hectares for staff housing development. There is regular road transport between Nsukka and Enugu, and Nsukka is also quite easily accessible from all parts of Nigeria. There are modern shopping facilities and a large market in Nsukka town
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
vixpal:

Stop posting ABU pictures
Otondo CBN built the same structure in University of Nigeria Enugu campus

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by kevoh(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm still trying to make sense out of all these unnecessary posting of University pictures! What is the goal? Can someone mature enough be kind to explain to me
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by humilitypays(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na my school but let's be honest, UNN is not fine when compared to OAU, ABU & even ordinary UNILAG, let's say the truth and shame the devil angry angry

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Reporter2020: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Not as expected

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
jaxxy:

These cannot be current pix. They must be 1982 pix.

Nigerian Government doesn’t invest in anything fundamental besides where they can loot and loot.

Educational sector-Zero
Health sector-Zero
And many others.

Those pictures were taken on the 15th of April 2020

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Mkayfrenzy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
NazoTimes:
Outside GS building

Inside GS building

Different views of the Princess Alexandra Auditorium

Old and ugly buildings

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
1. Fine art department
2. University stadium

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90563884:

You are very mischievous

,why you posting Fake pictures

This is Calabar

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by realstars: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
My Children Will Go There Someday.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
myboy2111:

,why you posting Fake pictures

This is Calabar
UNN still remain the best check this year and last year transperent ranking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Grateful02(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Well as you showed us the girls too I don't have anything to say. abeg uniport howfa? uniben una dey??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by bluefilm: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chai.

This johnpablo541 na sadist.

Guy, abeg wetin we do you na?

So this is what our Franco now looks like with Alvan so dilapidated?

I am sure even Eni Njoku is also messed up too...

I even heard Mbanefo hostel is temporarily out of service now?

Is that true?

Shame!

I feel like crying right now.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90564585:

UNNPC still remain the best check this year and last year transperent ranking

You should be banned for posting fake pictures... stop diverting attention

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Godhead4(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
johnpablo541:

I never stayed on campus during my time in UNN.
All the rooms in the male hostel looks like that no offense sir

I stayed in the hostel and my room does not look like that. Only a dirty student can let his room like that.
Have you seen the girls hostels?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90563884:
You are very mischievous

Thief... U stole Abu pictures for UNN

Chai UNN is a loser... gringrin

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Asadujames202(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na we run Franco that year
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Salewa97:

Enugu is a shithole.
grin grin
Love u muaahhhhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Civil And A Public Servant? / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.