Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures (60699 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / First Chemistry Lecturer To Arrive In Nsukka In 1961 / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
1. Vet medicine
2. Nutrition and dietetics

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by ennecco: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nig need prayer it shall bé well for m'y country Nigeria

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by clems88(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
myboy2111:

,why you posting Fake pictures

This is Calabar
I just dey wonder. I was like is this not calabar undecided place wey I dey go chilax take fresh air.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is part of football field in a primary/ secondary school.

Another picture is one of the average primary school in UK.

Are you guys not ashamed yet?

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by stecman: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Spiff20:
Damage control for the disappointment. I don't even know who to blame now.

Blame the federal Govt
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by emipan(f): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
No matter how we try to defend ourselves, Ghana has beaten us (Nigeria) undisputably. Governments of the country failed the country and brought shame and ridicule upon it. Nigeria is a failed country.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Goke7: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
NazoTimes:
I would also like to say a few words about UNN many people may argue that UNN is a Federal University and therefore should look better, but the truth is that the Nigerian government abandoned UNN to rot simply because it is located in the East.

Most of the infrastructure you see in UNN today was built by the government of Eastern Nigeria between 1956 and 1967, others were built with Students school fees which is why UNN is the Federal University with the Highest school fees.
Una Don come again with una victims mentality, so cheap

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by EncoreTrades(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
You are invited to our weekly Pandemic Exercise...
You stand the chance to win...
Check out last week questions and winners

join at our Instagram page...@beverlyfoundation

This Friday by 9pm.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Shattuck(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
sassysure:
Going on.
The same university.

No place will u see south Africans comparing universities , not in UK, USA or China.

It's only in the world's poverty capital.

The politicians that made the universities like this sent their kids to the ones I posted their pictures and left you all with crumbs to masturbate on.

Grown up men.

So disappointed.

I schooled in Nigerian university. From.first yr to final yr was always in and out of hospital cos of sickness caused by dirty environment.
Some of the parents that can afford it whisked their kids away to better schools outside Nigeria.
And we are here celebrating nonsense.
thanks Nigeria does not have anything to brag about,most people who celebrate this things are folks who don't even know the standard of things in other part of the world,leadership has failed.this is quite shameful

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by noah91(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am still disappointed. My value for the school has dropped drastically. They fall my hand no be small. Greatest Uite, The first and the best
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by bestpunterever: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
NazoTimes:
Faculty of Agriculture
u mean this farm a faculty of agriculture?
una no dey alright for this country.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by ifyjanie: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Great lions & lionesses.
To restore the dignity of man. My Alma mata
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Glistinin(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Looking like secondary school. The whole university needs to be pulled down and rebuilt from scratch. That it's even bearing the nation's name and looking this archaic is a national embarrassment!

ABU, OAU, UI were the bomb!
Though all universities in Nigeria na shithole!
There are only two universities in Nigeria, UNN and others.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonsense. Which stupid UNN?

Are you comparing UNN to the likes of UI and OAU?

UI and OAU are far below UNN

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Glistinin(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
darfay:

Try doing your masters in either UI, Unilag, OAU et all that's if you can't go abroad. Shame go catch you for this disgrace of a university
My friend shut up!
Which of those certificates is equal to UNN.
I repeat, every uni for this country na shithole!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by misye9: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
misye9
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by darfay: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Glistinin:

My friend shut up!
Which of those certificates is equal to UNN.
I repeat, every uni for this country na shithole!

I guess that's what you were told to cover up your gross incomptence. If you live in Lagos just visit yabatech instead of unilag because that one would rubbish your University of Nnsuka (it's a disgrace to our country to call that shit university of Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by IGBOSON1: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
NazoTimes:
I would also like to say a few words about UNN many people may argue that UNN is a Federal University and therefore should look better, but the truth is that the Nigerian government abandoned UNN to rot simply because it is located in the East.

Most of the infrastructure you see in UNN today was built by the government of Eastern Nigeria between 1956 and 1967, others were built with Students school fees which is why UNN is the Federal University with the Highest school fees.

You’re doing a sterling job, Great Lion! smiley
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
OAU have more beautiful pictures than UNN.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by IGBOSON1: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Spiff20:
Damage control for the disappointment. I don't even know who to blame now.

Dude, the people that matter are loving the pics! We’re not in any competition with anyone!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by BigBashiru: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
khingTony:
yeah, The Dignity of man has to be restored

And this is only where it can happen smiley

Men = rapists and murderers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Civil And A Public Servant? / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.