Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures (60693 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / First Chemistry Lecturer To Arrive In Nsukka In 1961 / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Seunfretty: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
UNN has produced and will still produce one of the best intellects in our nation ...and I must say dey deserve some accolade but that been said am afraid they are nt doing too well in terms of structure truth be told the likes of UI ....OAU....UNILAG are some miles ahead the distance is so clear...

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
oaselemi:
Guy u wicked o. u don't have to disgrace Op this way
cry
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Elelenwo: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Alumni of the school should tell you the other schools are sleeping.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
emipan:
No matter how we try to defend ourselves, Ghana has beaten us (Nigeria) undisputably. Governments of the country failed the country and brought shame and ridicule upon it. Nigeria is a failed country.
The youths should keep supporting and asslicking the fantastically corrupt leaders and not support visionary leaders. They have already cashed out and secured their generation.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
totit:

We were made to believe that there are no brow roofs in alaigbo. Thank God for the internet. cool

Watch coal City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm1qAe7Rg_M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by RealisticGirl(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am really ashame of my country Niguria grin
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rubbish school... Just look at archaic buildings... If you ever want a trip to the museum this is the place
Tueh! embarassed
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by delvzy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
The whole management needs to change honestly.
This university needs a whole new upgrade
Wish to get my masters in this part of the country if possible.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by IGBOSON1: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
totit:

We were made to believe that there are no brow roofs in alaigbo. Thank God for the internet. cool

Care to tell us who exactly told you there are not brown roofs in Enugu’?

You probably spent the entire day going over google streetview of Enugu to find the least flattering pics to save....and this is all you could find!?

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Glistinin(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
darfay:

I guess that's what you were told to cover up your gross incomptence. If you live in Lagos just visit yabatech instead of unilag because that one would rubbish your University of Nnsuka (it's a disgrace to our country to call that shit university of Nigeria)
You should hide your face in shame for talking rubbish!

For your info, i dey very close to unilag.

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nwaonyishi69: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonsense. Which stupid UNN?

Are you comparing UNN to the likes of UI and OAU?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... My friend, did you miss your drugs? Or, are the drugs becoming less efficacious? May be you need to go and change both your doctor and drugs. Well, try cold bath before going out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Civil And A Public Servant? / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.