Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Movie Channels On Hitv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Channels On Hitv (817 Views)

Animax Tv (a 24hrs Anime Channel Launches On Hitv) / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Channels On Hitv by corrall(f): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2011
Dear NLders,

I intend to subscribe to one of the cable TVs around and i was checking the different packages offered by HITV and DSTV. After checking their website, i realised that HITV only has HInolly and some indian station as movie channels.

Please can anyone who watches Hitv tell me if there are other movie channels?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

You Can See The Simpsons On Repeat! / Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? / NCIS, NCIS-LA And CSI-NY Which Do You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.