Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (41847 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Abba Kyari, on Thursday was hosted by the House of Representatives, Igbere TV reports.

Mr. Kyari was at the green chamber to receive an “Award for Outstanding Service” for his exceptional work in the fight against criminality across the country.

Igbere TV reports that the DCP received the Award following a motion of urgent public importance brought by Rep. Ahmad Usman Jaha, from Borno, prompting the House to resolve to recognising the young police officer was based on his extraordinary courage and patriotism in tackling high profile crimes.

See photos below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3635519446476583&id=192893700739192

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
The young man looks good to be a future igp except some crazy thing happen..

I think he is the Nigeria Jack Bauer!

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by sathel(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh >:

Omo everybody quoting me, you opened my eyes. I no even know as e go be

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
1st to comment after like ages
Pls lala do the needful.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
I thought it was our late President Abba Kyari undecided

This is well deserved.

His actions has been heroic cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Slawormir: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Juanmike:
1st to comment after like ages
Pls lala do the needful.
Na so weed take dey frustrate person
The thing go first disconnect your from reality.
He go make you dey feel say you don realize your dreams and actuallize your goal
Then you go begin dey smile for no reason. You go just dey smile
Weeeeeeeeed! Respect to the plant

EgusiSoup:
APC and their politics of mediocrity. Why can't they allow the late chief of staff to the president to rest in peace? Eye service everywhere. We can't wait for 2023!

I tire for your matter
As in ehnnn
I weak for you
I dey shame for you. You nor fit read this short write up

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Dangrace01: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
APC and their politics of mediocrity. Why can't they allow the late chief of staff to the president to rest in peace? Eye service everywhere. We can't wait for 2023!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
How about Yar'adua
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by BrandAlliances: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
People: communication is the key, talk to me.

Also people: Bleep you and your problems! It ain't nothing to do with me!

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by festacman(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
The kind of jazz wey this Abba Kyari dey use to arrest hardened criminal eeeh! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
He deserve it

4 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by igbowoman: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hahaha
You got me

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
The crime burster...

God's protection upon you and your team Sir

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Which Kyari? The one that relegated VP or another one

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Money05: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fight against criminality
While they are celebrating the criminal
Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by madnesscom(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigerian commando
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
The ogume wey this man dey run or serve strong shaa,bt God above all,this man reminds me of DANLADI in Delta State,,,if u knw him,then u knw why I mean

3 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Tocynone(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
We suppose to hide and not showcase this man.
Isn't this risky?

Dora Akunyili comes to mind

5 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
One Abba Kyari go, na another replace am o see mata

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before some people go bury me alive

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Emeritus001(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Cool and nice.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Burna440(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
List the “high profile” crimes abeg

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Whatever
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by princeade86(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Where is the award.

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Sososo(f): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abba kyari lives on

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by 9jayes: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by TreasureTayo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
ok
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Asgard13: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one for kyari...

He merit am

How far Evans... ?

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Burna440(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Which Kyari? The one that relegated VP or another one

Go read the post na
See wetin rush to comment Dey cause

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity
Smh angry
the guy is good

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) / President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.