Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering (44864 Views)

I Finally Graduated From The University / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by AmazingELixir: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
undecided

These are opportunities that lizard of ubima should bring for his people instead his fight is to enthrone a robot that he will be dishing out instructions to as a godfather
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Sgala: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
My alma mater. Always representing

Naturally ahead

5 Likes

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by CodeTemplar: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
vixpal:

Prof Garba said ABU invested quite a lot in the programme as over N10 million was spent to freight the students to China and that they should therefore bear in mind that they were going on public funds partly, and then of the CSU’s scholarship.

A private sponsored programme with only N10m input from our govt. Why can't the govt select more students from other top schools and sponsor them for the sake of our railway system?
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Corporate2020: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
And Southern universities students are not qualified?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by kevoh(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Railway Engineering? I laugh in railway! grin grin grin Waste of time and energy!
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Skyfaze001: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
How many Yoruba are among them, How many Ibo, how many Niger delta ?? I’m sure they will all be Hausa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Zeezy81: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
This would have been very good news. Infact, it would have been a sound recognition of scholarship by the Chinese.

But it won't be any of the above. Reason being that it ain't from UNN, IMSU, FUTO or any of the schools in the east.

That is the extent of foolishness always on display by late lamidi cownu's brainwashed delusional miscreants angry

Nobody has even uttered a word in that regard, you are simply drowning in your own deception and guilt

4 Likes

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Corporate2020: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
[img][/img]
AmazingELixir:
undecided

These are opportunities that lizard of ubima should bring for his people instead his fight is to enthrone a robot that he will be dishing out instructions to as a godfather

Stop begging your enemy for food. Have some pride. It is better to die of hunger than to beg your enemy for food. You hate Buhari and anyone that associates with him, so continue with your hatred and die of hatred, anger and bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Corporate2020: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sgala:
My alma mater. Always representing

Naturally ahead

Naturally ahead of who? Well, maybe ahead of fellow Almajari schools.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Corporate2020: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Infogetong:
Not bad at all, but are we not meant to have such university here in Nigeria.

Government with no future ambitions for the youth,
Imagine them sponsorship just 45 youths in a country with over 200 million people. And over half of your youth are uneducated.

If you are not suffering from Memory Loss and Acute Hared for good news, then you would remember that government has started building a Transport University in Daura for training of future Transport Professionals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Justiceleague1: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Meanwhile Sophisticated people who love the shape of cones structures so much keep on reminding us how aguiyi Ironsi and zik are the problem of the xoo....
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Simplyleo: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Zeezy81:

Nobody has even uttered a word in that regard, you are simply drowning in your own deception and guilt
Ok.

But all these comments were made before yours.

Corporate2020:
And Southern universities students are not qualified?
kevoh:
Railway Engineering? I laugh in railway! grin grin grin Waste of time and energy!
IgboGirlsFucker:
Chai!

See wetin abokî dey use Our oyel money do...
BREYZ:
North sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by AmazingELixir: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:
[img][/img]

Stop begging your enemy for food. Have some pride. It is better to die of hunger than to beg your enemy for food. You hate Buhari and anyone that associates with him, so continue with your hatred and die of hatred, anger and bitterness.

As a stakeholder in the Nigerian project am I not entitled to that food even though the custodians of the store house are cerebral inept..?

2 Likes

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Corporate2020: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Meanwhile Sophisticated people who love the shape of cones structures so much keep on reminding us how aguiyi Ironsi and zik are the problem of the xoo....

Hypertension is killing you gradually over Yoruba matter just as it killed those before you including Nnamdi Azikiwe that accepted to be ceremonial President to semi-literate Tafawa Balewa and the greedy Aguyi Ironsi who demolished the regional system of government, the sins of whom you are all paying for till today.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by obonujoker(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
ABU again... What about to graduate engineerz from Unilag, Uniben, UNN, etc...

ABU graduates dey enjoy for Dangote recruitment and NNPC too...

Well good luck to them... How I wish Glo can incorporate graduates from just SW schools too for training
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Sgala: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

Naturally ahead of who? Well, maybe ahead of fellow Almajari schools.

E pain u ����
Where is your school when ABU is signing deal with international universities and leading in railway engineering and technology. Keep deceiving yourself under the hypocrisy of almajiri. Almajiri will keep leading u in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by vixpal: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

ABU is cosmopolitan than any University in Nigeria, so every part of the country will be fully represented

6 Likes

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Corporate2020: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sgala:

E pain u ����
Where is your school when ABU is signing deal with international universities and leading in railway engineering and technology. Keep deceiving yourself under the hypocrisy of almajiri. Almajiri will keep leading u in this country.

Yoruba guys fucck Chinese girls and Yoruba girls don't suck Chinese pencil diccks.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by gbagyiza: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news but sad enough I'll advise them to stay and work in diaspora because if they come back to Nigeria corruption and embezzlement would not allow them see good jobs because the money allocated to the railway would have been embezzled and by then getting a visa back would have been more stranious with the rising numbers of Hushpuppis calling themselves hustlers

My thought is similar to yours. They have been decieved n misled to go n study railway engineering.. A course that has no value in Nigeria, soon all these promises they made to them regarding government effort to put our railway system in place, will soon die naturally n then their eye will clear. I advice that they look for opportunity over there n forget about Nigerian government because our government is known for it lies n deceit.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by wiseoneking: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
This would have been very good news. Infact, it would have been a sound recognition of scholarship by the Chinese.

But it won't be any of the above. Reason being that it ain't from UNN, IMSU, FUTO or any of the schools in the east.

That is the extent of foolishness always on display by late lamidi cownu's brainwashed delusional miscreants angry
Is because, the above mentioned schs are advanced more in Engineering and they dont need government sponsorship to raise their generational needs like ABU or northern states, more over, they have this graduates plenty for their zone. IMO State indigenes graduate in a year is more than combined total NW graduates in a year. Do not compare pls, this is not chest beating but a reality before you. Dont argue with me, argue with NYSC statistics or JAMB successful students admission. All men are equal but some are quite smarter than others.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by AmazingELixir: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
vixpal:

ABU is cosmopolitan than any University in Nigeria, so every part of the country will be fully represented

Bullcrap
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pure!
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Simplyleo: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
wiseoneking:
Is because, the above mentioned schs are advanced more in Engineering and they dont need government sponsorship to raise their generational needs like ABU or northern states, more over, they have this graduates plenty for their zone. IMO State indigenes graduate in a year is more than combined total NW graduates in a year. Do not compare pls, this is not chest beating but a reality before you. Dont argue with me, argue with NYSC statistics or JAMB successful students admission. All men are equal but some are quite smarter than others.
Pls, how do people cash out from chest beating? I'm getting very interested. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by pacespot(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
And someone will tell you China hates Africa. Africans just need to make themselves lovable to the world by developing the continent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yoruba guys fucck Chinese girls and Yoruba girls don't suck Chinese pencil diccks.
which Chinese girls? Never seen a Yoruba Chinese couple before ... maybe you mean European grand mothers and ancestors
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Sweetgoodie(f): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls, how do people cash out from chest beating? I'm getting very interested. cheesy
love m
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
china's takeover of world power has began

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Factfinder1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
gbagyiza:

My thought is similar to yours. They have been decieved n misled to go n study railway engineering.. A course that has no value in Nigeria, soon all these promises they made to them regarding government effort to put our railway system in place, will soon die naturally n then their eye will clear. I advice that they look for opportunity over there n forget about Nigerian government because our government is known for it lies n deceit.

Finally someone who thinks like me
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by ofiko123(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one.. Congratulations to them..
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by martowskin1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Can't u see how u are more stupid ... Disgracing ur ancestors and family on NL day after day.

Can't u just read like every sensible person and congratulate them?

U have to sell ur foolishness so we can notice u.... And we have noticed u...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) / What An American Twitted About Nigeria, Is It True? / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.