Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering (44861 Views)

I Finally Graduated From The University / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Okoroawusa: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good initiative
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by jagabanjhn(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Excellent one
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will definitely cost less to attract some of the best engineering faculties from around the world to come and lecture in our universities. But we need to fix the security of the country first.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by engrjosefz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
One of guy got dis scholarship... They're preparing to leave for China like dis
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Olutundee: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
If you want to learn how to hack Wifi click the link below�

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-hack-wifi-using-kali-linux.html
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Like I always say the best schools are in the north. Let's face reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

Hypertension is killing you gradually over Yoruba matter just as it killed those before you including Nnamdi Azikiwe that accepted to be ceremonial President to semi-literate Tafawa Balewa and the greedy Aguyi Ironsi who demolished the regional system of government, the sins of whom you are all paying for till today.
Tarawa balewa semi literate? Are you OK? Have you heard him speak before? Don't talk what you don't know. The regional system was just as corrupt as the present one read your history well.
Note: not arguing that Aguiyi Ironsi was not a dickhead.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by alexola20(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Infogetong(f): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

If you are not suffering from Memory Loss and Acute Hared for good news, then you would remember that government has started building a Transport University in Daura for training of future Transport Professionals.

If you are not a mfuker, will you and your children go to Daura to school..?

Useless individual

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Golan007: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:

As a stakeholder in the Nigerian project am I not entitled to that food even though the custodians of the store house are cerebral inept..?

They are inept yet you want something positive.

Leave them to be inept.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by kevoh(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Ok.

But all these comments were made before yours.

Please, desist from mentioning me from ipob matters and all other stupid pointless political arguments that you guys normally have here. I don't give a hoot about UNN, UI or ABU, dumb Igbos, useless Buhari and Useless GEJ. I don't have time for Buhari zombies like you either.

You have zero idea of the intention of my post which is normal for zombies. Please, stay away from my mentions henceforth!

2 Likes

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by otokx(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Is this a case of racial inequality?
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by josh4croft(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is very sad most persons don't see what is about to play out in Nigerian Railways in future. This people are already cornering the top offices for their kingsmen. Tomorrow others will be told that they lack the necessary qualifications to man executive positions leaving the Northerners alone to man all executive positions like NNPC.

Shine your eyes!
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Yxxx: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
What are their names?
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by josh4croft(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Skyfaze001:
How many Yoruba are among them, How many Ibo, how many Niger delta ?? I’m sure they will all be Hausa.

So much injustice and they say it is one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by AmazingELixir: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Golan007:

They are inept yet you want something positive.

Leave them to be inept.

I can not leave them when they a squandering our collective patrimony...if you've chosen to remain docile that's your cup of tea...as for me I'll continue what I'm doing until they expire

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by josh4croft(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op abeg as you make this post also reveal the names of the beneficiaries.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by chinavs9ja(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
alexola20:
祝贺我们的中国兄弟。
You are doing well brother (你過得很好)
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Sgala: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yoruba guys fucck Chinese girls and Yoruba girls don't suck Chinese pencil diccks.

You are SICK. Disgusting fellow
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Justiceleague1: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

Hypertension is killing you gradually over Yoruba matter just as it killed those before you including Nnamdi Azikiwe that accepted to be ceremonial President to semi-literate Tafawa Balewa and the greedy Aguyi Ironsi who demolished the regional system of government, the sins of whom you are all paying for till today.

Haba, what I does nah lolsssssss....
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!
grin grin

Lzaa imhotep biko bia o lolsssssss

Comma see sifia pains lolsssssss....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by ogabs20(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

These are opportunities that lizard of ubima should bring for his people instead his fight is to enthrone a robot that he will be dishing out instructions to as a godfather
Did you read the part of the article that said, it was the school's effort?
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Hezmatosky: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Don't be surprised they were taught by primary school holders. We have engineers here but not recognised because of bsc angry
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Justiceleague1: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:
And Southern western universities students are not qualified?

Ahhhh,iro o, qualified ke!
When they are busy looking for rats and cockroaches on every Igbo affairs thread?!

Ahhh ema gbami, Oloun!!!
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by salford1: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Congrats to the graduates.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Infogetong:
Not bad at all, but are we not meant to have such university here in Nigeria.

Government with no future ambitions for the youth,
Imagine them sponsorship just 45 youths in a country with over 200 million people. And over half of your youth are uneducated.
Clap for yourself.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
This would have been very good news. Infact, it would have been a sound recognition of scholarship by the Chinese.

But it won't be any of the above. Reason being that it ain't from UNN, IMSU, FUTO or any of the schools in the east.

That is the extent of foolishness always on display by late lamidi cownu's brainwashed delusional miscreants angry
The funniest thing is students from the yeast would be amongst them.
Awon alai ni ronu gbogbo.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Akolawole(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Infogetong:
Not bad at all, but are we not meant to have such university here in Nigeria.

Government with no future ambitions for the youth,
Imagine them sponsorship just 45 youths in a country with over 200 million people. And over half of your youth are uneducated.

I think there is a similar one facilitated by CCEC.

There is already University of Daura specifically for that that will take off soon funded by the same CCEC.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by humilitypays(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
They will only teach them how to paint rail tracks and how to drive train, they will never teach them or allow them learn how to build a modern train engine and system shocked cheesy
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by goldmatrix(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=90560993] The programme is to last for a period of five consecutive years and the essence is to produce sufficient indigenous engineers who will continue to build and sustain railway infrastructure in Nigeria and beyond.

Haha I laugh in fulfulde...build? Railway Infrastructure kini? last last na bank these ones go work no be Nigeria again

Rotimi Amaechi fil just employ dem sha nothing still spoil [/quote
Haha ]
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by AmazingELixir: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
ogabs20:

Did you read the part of the article that said, it was the school's effort?

Where you in the moon when the federal government through the ministry of transportation also sponsored some persons to study in China..?
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by RTSC: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
This would have been very good news. Infact, it would have been a sound recognition of scholarship by the Chinese.

But it won't be any of the above. Reason being that it ain't from UNN, IMSU, FUTO or any of the schools in the east.

That is the extent of foolishness always on display by late lamidi cownu's brainwashed delusional miscreants angry
You are a like a dog pursuing itself.

You are the first to mention kanu on this thread or give a contrary opinion.

Nobody is stopping you from hailing it as the best thing ever.
Why do you need others to join you?

May bitterness never depart from you.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Guestlander: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Who says the Chinese doesn't share technology?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) / What An American Twitted About Nigeria, Is It True? / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.