Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group (16555 Views)

We Must Do Everything Within Our Powers To End Insecurity, President Buhari / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group by mindtricks: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is something we all know already.
But when we will truly be fed up and put pettiness aside when it comes to national interest is what I don't know.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
jaxxy:

Gej and pmb are really not far apart. Both are terrible and have few good sides. I’m also yet to see a born to rule reality atleast in modern democracy.

In modern democracy where obj and GEJ lost in the North consecutively to Buhari due to this primitive mentality. No matter how angelic the southern candidate is, the Northerners upholds its own even though he's a corpse or living ghost candidate with no vision, reason they planted religious mole in the SW for Northern favour..

But hey! 2023 is not far from you.. Northern leopard's spots can't be cleansed by fake union. Proven history
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group by Emotionss: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Wolgrace:
@ Emotionss you missed my point.. Below is the little clue too. In addition, no yoruba or igbo or any southern leader should be held responsible for the terror disasters blowing them up because of ideologies and belief system. Let them address it as the root of their woes since its their regional pattern. We can't interfere

My post doesn't entertain hypocrisy. I only stated the obvious which is breeded and empowered by a man-made religious belief system controlling the mental and physical affairs in the North. It's a serious global threat to mankind which they see it as religious norm, let the Northerners address the root of it all because no crimes should have religious and legal backing..

I understand you now. But I still think we should channel all our strength and criticism on our region.

Let the Northerners handle their issues and let the south also handle their issues.

As for me the level of tribalistic mentality in the south is very worrisome and even bigger that the religious fanaticism practice in other regions.

The level of tribalism in the south is a time bomb.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand you now. But I still think we should channel all our strength and criticism on our region.

Let the Northerners handle their issues and let the south also handle their issues.

As for me the level of tribalistic mentality in the south is very worrisome and even bigger that the religious fanaticism practice in other regions.

The level of tribalism in the south is a time bomb.

General fact has it that tribalism existed even before we were born, whether as a nation or not. Eg. Crossborder tribalism like Nigeria vs Ghana. It exists, with proven history!

Be aware that general issues in all regions of the world are not considered global threat, but terrorism is the vocal point of it, especially when it robustly powered and packed with religious belief system which aim at saving and fighting for an unknown deity, hence it serves as a serious threat to the peace of mankind's diversities, governmental affairs, & unification.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group by Emotionss: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Wolgrace:

General fact has it that tribalism existed even before we were born, whether as a nation or not. Eg. Crossborder tribalism like Nigeria vs Ghana. It exists, with proven history!

Be aware that general issues in all regions of the world are not considered global threat, but terrorism is the vocal point of it, especially when it robustly powered and packed with religious belief system which aim at saving and fighting for an unknown deity, hence it serves as a serious threat to the peace of mankind's diversities, governmental affairs, & unification.

True talk
Unfortunately we as a nation and as a people are honestly not ready to deal with the terrorism up north that is why I insist that instead of wasting our time and energy criticising and advising people that will not appreciate it, we should channel our energy on how to make our region safer.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group by BABANGBALI: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na only insecurity. The man na failure in all spheres of life. Even to carry olosho for Nigeria hard man pikin, not to talk of money to chop or carry olosho for TDB. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

True talk
Unfortunately we as a nation and as a people are honestly not ready to deal with the terrorism up north that is why I insist that instead of wasting our time and energy criticising and advising people that will not appreciate it, we should channel our energy on how to make our region safer.

Yes true. But know that the Northerners are a people/nation in their region. We can only spare little time in advising them, because we can't channel our energy towards the rot in their region. It's a Northern family affairs, they know the root of their unjust cause, because the Northern root is not the same as the south.. Let them address the faulty root of their belief system..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities / Insight: Why Nigeria's Restive Oil Region Will Only Accept Jonathan - YAHOO NEWS / Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.