Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. (962 Views)

Exposed! Obasanjo Reveals Those Behind Nigeria’s Failure / Exposed! Obasanjo Reveals Those Behind Nigeria’s Failure / Obasanjo's Secret Biafra Negotiations For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 25, 2011
Sorry, I hope the mods don't move this thread for the next 48 hours.

I'm conducting a psychological test. . . .  . depending on the kind of news people will view, and the response that follows.

Number of view will be observed.

Thank you for unconsciously being a participant.
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by Chyz2: 4:44am On Jan 25, 2011
Hey just type in any title.Even though it has nothing to do with it, pit Igbo or Biafra at the end and watch the droves that come to view and comment.Mostly non-Igbos though. grin
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 25, 2011
Chyz*:

Hey just type in any title.Even though it has nothing to do with it, pit Igbo or Biafra at the end and watch the droves that come to view and comment.Mostly non-Igbos though. grin

Done, title changed.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by fstranger1: 4:49am On Jan 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Done, title changed.
Thanks for the advice.

At 44?

SMH
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by nusdog: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2011
shocked
I wonder the kind of old woman the OP is going to turn into. Possibly a witch.
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by AndreUweh(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2011
nusdog:

shocked
I wonder the kind of old woman the OP is going to turn into. Possibly a witch.
Surely, you will be a good nairalander. Kudos.
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Sorry, I hope the mods don't move this thread for the next 48 hours.

I'm conducting a psychological test. . . .  . depending on the[b] kind of news people will view, and the response that follows.
[/b]

Number of view will be observed.

Thank you for unconsciously being a participant.
Have you been eating Akpu lately ?
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by fstranger1: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Surely, you will be a good nairalander. Kudos.

I concur

The guy has potential to be the greatest NL yet
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by tpia6: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2011
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by MaiSuya(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
so where is the pic of the child? yeye angry angry
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by Mobinga: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2011
I hope the mods ban this MAN immediately. How low can you go?
Re: Exposed: Obasanjo's Secret Child (Igbo). (pix Incl.) She Almst Looks Like Iyabo. by dplordx(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
Your a Si.ck.o

(1) (Reply)

Like Tunisia, Like Egypt … And Maybe, Like Nigeria? / Abati: Of Bode George, Crime And Punishment / Delta Grants Post Graduate Scholarships To 36 First Class Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.