Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers (6367 Views)

Bandits Abduct 18 LG Staff In Zaria / 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / Ondo Assembly Sacks 18 LG Council Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

So if I may ask, why exactly did you tag me? What's my business with you?

Pls, I no dey follow you drag or argue anything. Infact, what's my business with your activities on nairaland? Do you jump into people's mentions just like that? undecided
Why are you in sifia pains all of a sudden grin

Cc lzaa BeauBragner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by helinues: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2020
imhotep:

What has been seen, cannot be unseengrin

Sai PDP

Can't you grow up and stop this nonsense. You wouldn't want me to report you today oo
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
BREYZ:
Watch PDP take over Edo state

Yes, in your dream grin grin
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by LZAA: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2020
imhotep:

Why are you in sifia pains all of a sudden grin

Cc lzaa BeauBragner
grin grin
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Adegbem01(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2020
ddippset:
Funny wailers...

PDP is the lesser level indeed!

You people condone the evil that PDP did by saying that PDP is the lesser evil;

but when other people talk about the evil that PDP did, you say that APC party is made up of people that were in the PDP before...

Stick to one train of thought, will you?

Nigeria does not need any evil right now, whether lesser evil or beautiful evil or sweet evil.

There are wonderful people besides APC and PDP who can move Nigeria forward.
Read well, I never said any of them is Saint, but godfatherism and sort are more worst, pdp is certainly corrupt and APC are no better... Am not any party fan nor even Nigeria fan sef, but when some set of people decide to be controlling someone fate or even a states, then they are simply playing "God"

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by bright007(f): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2020
ddippset:
The media and a lot of wailers have painted it Saint Obaseki versus Devil Oshiomole.

Even a lot of so called democracy defenders and anti-corruption crusaders like Reno Omokri have encouraged Obaseki to join the PDP.

They all want to pretend that they do not know the cost of the PDP ticket to Obaseki.

Jumping into PDP and snatching the governorship ticket from others who have been in the party is going to cost the people of Edo state a huge fortune.

1. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to cough out tens of billions of Edo state money to settle top PDP bosses from state to national.

2. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to cede a lot of Government positions and jobs to certain cronies of bosses of Edo PDP.

3. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to have to personally refund the money that te 3 other candidates paid for their forms to them.

Much of Edo people's resources will be used to actualize this deal. It's an open secret.

But No, Oshiomole is the devil.

Obaseki is the Saint who must be voted to secure Edo state resource and not share to any Godfather.

Yes Obaseki is the man.

You have only opened one page of the book. Pls do well to open the second page .

The second page has it that a certain pastor who Oshiomole called a thief is the one he wants to give the governorship ticket to. If he wins, everything crime you have written there, will be copied.

Any which way, Edo state is phucked

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by ddippset(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Adegbem01:

Read well, I never said any of them is Saint, but godfatherism and sort are more worst, pdp is certainly corrupt and APC are no better... Am not any party fan nor even Nigeria fan sef, but when some set of people decide to be controlling someone fate or even a states, then they are simply playing "God"
lol

Why does this even seem a tad strange to anybody?

Politicians in Nigeria decamp across political parties on a daily.

Obasanjo told us that if he told us what he knew about Atiku the would will shiver. He endorsed and supported Atiku at end of the day.

Fani Kayode insulted Gej to the high heavens but overnight Jonathan became his jesus.

Why so much ado about Adams calling Ize Iyanmu a thief in 2016 and supporting him in 2020?

Why is any body surprised?

Has this not been the nature of Nigerian politics since time immemorial.

It is it because it is Oshiomole the man they love to hate?
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2020
ddippset:
So if he uses Edo state resources to pay PDP big shots he is still your saint while Oshiomole is still your devil right!

Who do us this thing?

The black race is cursed!!
Are u saying the Governors that decamped to Apc from Pdp in 2015 paid apc big shots Billions?
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2020
senatordave1:

You are depending on conjectures and a lot of wishes not bare facts.even ffk that hates oshio and APC clearly said that oshio cannot be outfoxed.losing Edo will mean his political end so oshio will rather die than lose Edo.

Talk about oshio and obaseki forces.obaseki does not have federal might and this is crucial. He is not very strong in his base Edo south.pdo usually wins Edo central marginally and it won't change. Shuaibu hates pdp,he has always been anti pdp and a lot of his men and those of obaseki are used to apc.oshiomhole men are die hard apc and very bloody.hes a master rigger...it will be a bloody election and obaseki cannot outfox oshio in that regard
Same way he rigged in Delta for Ogboru, forget Pdp is strong in Edo, already have 2 Senate seats out of 3
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Adegbem01(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2020
ddippset:
lol

Why does this even seem a tad strange to anybody?

Politicians in Nigeria decamp across political parties on a daily.

Obasanjo told us that if he told us what he knew about Atiku the would will shiver. He endorsed and supported Atiku at end of the day.

Fani Kayode insulted Gej to the high heavens but overnight Jonathan became his jesus.

Why so much ado about Adams calling Ize Iyanmu a thief in 2016 and supporting him in 2020?

Why is any body surprised?

Has this not been the nature of Nigerian politics since time immemorial.

It is it because it is Oshiomole the man they love to hate?
You seem a little confuse there with your sadistic peom, who is surprised, so because it is a norm will should just sit by the side and let sh*t kontinue abi
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by BREYZ: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
divicode:

Yes, in your dream grin grin

I will remind you of this when it happens
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by gotnel: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Viktom:
Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers

EDO State Governor, Godwin Obaseki has joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He has just collected his membership card at Ward 4, Oredo Local Government.

Governors Mandate gathers that the governor is moving into the PDP with all the 18 Local Government Chairmen in Edo State together with 12 lawmakers in the State Assembly.

Also, the Governors of the PDP are billed to visit him this weekend. – Governor’s Mandate

Nothing spoils. He has lost the game totally.
Bunch of losers flying together.
Nothing to worry about.
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
BREYZ:

I will remind you of this when it happens

Please do
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by youneedjesus: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
If he is not qualified to contest in one party then he is not qualified to contest in any party. Or are the qualifications different for different parties? The question we should be asking is how did he escape disqualification in the first elections. If truely his certificates are not authentic then INEC has to explain what happened in the first election that he was not disqualified. Furthermore, if his certifiedcate is 'fake' then he should cease from continuing as governor forthwith. Finally, if APC says he is not qualified after presenting him as a qualified candidate then it puts a question mark on APC's sincerity and intergrity and they can not be trusted to present a candidate with correct certificate. It only means that every of their APC's candidate cannot be trusted. My humble submission. All Nigerian politicians need JESUS if not things will never change. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*Nairaland Poll Obaseki (like) Ize Iyamu (share) Voting Continues Click please / Road To 2023: Ayu’s Exit Will Cause More Crisis For PDP – Makarfi / I Will Be Hanging This Picture In My Office Come May 29 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.