Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo (30211 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by slivertongue: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2020
senatordave1:

For pdp rather.apc is deepening democracy

u very little about democracy
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by ramatintin(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2020
This one when osho baba put food for him muth still de talk gibberish nor worry y'all are going for retirement.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by FlordFlorez(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2020
senatordave1:

Who won
what i meant is that, apshit didnt win Edo state. Is that really hard to understand?
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by strafist911: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The social media comments led to obasike downfall. To set the records straight, obasike is not a politician, the stakeholders who are grassroots politicians in Edo state are not with him.

The people supporting obasike at the deal day (Election) will all be caged. No one will stake his life for obasike.

Elections in Nigeria is a do or die something. Without the help of security agencies, obasike and those supporting him cant operate.

As it stands, APC will deploy all Arsenal during the election to remain in power in Edo state.

No amount of money spent by obasike can return him as a governor. Anyone who loves obasike will simply advice him to take a bow and let go politics.

Elections are not won on social media. If you watch well, osho has been silent all through the fight with obasike , I guess action speaks louder than voice.

Did Amaechi who decamped from PDP to APC win Rivers state for peterside, Wike deployed all Arsernal using federal might to defeat Amaexhi.

To me, obasike lacks the political will to frustrate APC. People are just pushing the man to destruction.

APC wont fold her hands and allow obasike frustrate them. Politics is a dirty game.
My opinion though

And that is why you are a qualified zombie. Don't you know that Oshomole has more enemies in APC than he has in PDP. These are the same people who tried to remove him as their party's national chairman.
Politics is a game of interests where an enemy to my enemy is my friend. Oshomole has lost Edo state. MARK THIS..
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by greatbrian(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Las las them go take ize iyamu settle scores. The guy is one dumbo. He is just been used by Oshiomole to get back at obaseki.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Time to know if Edo state get sense is near.

"Edo no do carry last, Edo no dey carry last"!!!....

But you are about to disgrace an Edo governor, something the North will never do...in short una be olodo rakpata.

Why are you drawing inspiration from the west? A region of the country sailing under the influence of a sea breeze.

I can't wait so see PDP back in power....and i wish they welcome Obaseki.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by RTSC: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2020
We will see the result after the elections.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Kennydoc(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The social media comments led to obasike downfall. To set the records straight, obasike is not a politician, the stakeholders who are grassroots politicians in Edo state are not with him.

The people supporting obasike at the deal day (Election) will all be caged. No one will stake his life for obasike.

Elections in Nigeria is a do or die something. Without the help of security agencies, obasike and those supporting him cant operate.

As it stands, APC will deploy all Arsenal during the election to remain in power in Edo state.

No amount of money spent by obasike can return him as a governor. Anyone who loves obasike will simply advice him to take a bow and let go politics.

Elections are not won on social media. If you watch well, osho has been silent all through the fight with obasike , I guess action speaks louder than voice.

Did Amaechi who decamped from PDP to APC win Rivers state for peterside, Wike deployed all Arsernal using federal might to defeat Amaexhi.

To me, obasike lacks the political will to frustrate APC. People are just pushing the man to destruction.

APC wont fold her hands and allow obasike frustrate them. Politics is a dirty game.
My opinion though

Obaseki not Obasike. Ah ah!

Are you saying Amaechi would have lost if he contested for his 2nd term after decamping from PDP to APC?

You see, Edo is not a very strong APC state. PDP is still strong in Edo State, and that is why the state has 2 PDP senators. If Obaseki decamps, his supporters will join with PDP to frustrate APC at the polls. It will be s very tough battle, but APC could still be denied the victory.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Charly68: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2020
I support APC 100% two wrongs can never make a right . Let Obaseki thank God for given him the privilege to serve the state..go home and correct his certificates inconsistencies ..high time we put sentiment apart and face the reality of the situation at hand .If he mess up further,they should take him to court hereafter and try him for lying under oath in his first tenure.. The battle ahead of him is worse than what he is currently experiencing .. The best thing for him now is to remain silent and toe the party's line ..he has exposed himself to litigations already
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2020
seguntijan:

You said they have been peace meetings in the past, I'll like to remind you that it was Obaseki that refused to fulfilled his part, Dangote even went to talk to him, the APC reconciliation team lead by Bisi Akande was rubbish by Obaseki, and to make the matter worst Obaseki was at the forefront of the removal of his political benefactor, no sane person will condone such, not even on religious ground.

You also said Oshiomole was making excessive demands that's why the governor was against him, since he has the balls to challenge Oshiomole, this is the right time for him to cross to another party, release evidence of the claims to the public, I bet you he won't need campaign to win his reelection if he can do that

Have you been told what happened at the peace meeting? How do you conclude that Obaseki rubbished them? And what exactly did they tell Obaseki that made him to rubbish them? Was is it the same reason they rubbished Ambode?

Forget matter bros. Politics in Nigeria is the more you look, the less you see. I am always appalled by you guys statement that politicians should be humble to their benefactors. Nobody talking for the interest of the people. Were governors elected to satisfy their god fathers? Is it not the people?

This is same reason Nigeria has been this backward. And to understand the u guys support such nonsense is a big SHAME.
I feel more dissapointed when I see educated people even towing this line. Such a big SHAME. I am not a Bini guy and do not really care who wins the election. But with you guys attitude, Nigeria is heading to a DOOM.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by KelvinC1(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Ambode could not have this courage and tried one yeye press conference at the time he realised it was over.
And to those of you saying Obaseki was not loyal. Lol. I laugh in swahili. A lot of kids all over nairaland.

Who told you begging or pleading with a god father is all that you need to get him offer you support?? Was Ambode not loyal to the core?
He spent all the time glorifying Tinubu and even went out with him to rally some weeks before he realised his coup.
god fathers come with a mountain of demands and it takes only God to fulfil them. They keep on demanding them until you get exhausted.

Who ever watched the world war 2? German Hitler army invaded USSR, killed and destroyed many cities. It took courage and great fight before the USSR red army fought them and turned the table around. This is what I call fighting like a man.

There has been peace meetings in the past. What do you want Obaseki to do?? Oshiomole demand will never be mentioned to your knowledge.
But the baseline is that the demand is not for the interest of the people but for his interest. So I do not really care.
Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap for him. He is really a man. Enough said.
he should call Benue state governor Ortom for some formulas

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by KelvinC1(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
he should call Benue state governor Ortom for some formulas.. PDP will win..
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by rapid101(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
SirBunky85:
why haven't they won the governorship election for the past 12years
OGA d last two election PDP won. oshomole ring d election. during those times I was in and I was in d inner cycle of APC in one of d local govt which my former boss ran under d APC platform. so don't seat in ur state of residence and type wht u don't know. Nigeria is a country were d highest ringer wins election. I tink if we do real free and fair credible election I tink APC ll win any in d south south or south east
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by rapid101(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
surgical:
They have recruited the tinubu boys to join the oshiomole group,they are the ones making unfounded and uninformed comments here,they want to muddled the water with their usual propaganda
my brother I just tire for dem. they always let politics, religion and ethnicity to blind dem wen finding solution to issues. in respective of who I like or support always say d truth as u see it, whether Yoruba,Igbo, Hausa or urhobo
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by rapid101(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
noisy45:

4 house of Representatives out of 5 and 2 senators out of 3 senators
thanks for d correction
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by rapid101(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
ize iyamu was the reason for their victory.
Because you guys are not in Edo state.
Ize iyamu is both PDP and APC.
Without osho baba, ize iyamu almost defeated ingrate obaseki.
Now that ize iyamu is with osho baba, PDP is dead,
They don't even have candidate that can win one senatorial zone.
OGA u lie oh. wit or wit out poi PDP is rooted in Edo state especially d north. if benin oredo LGA PDP has always won election der not because of poi but because it has strong root background. and who told u PDP don't Ve candidate. they re to do there screening soon and der own primary is after dat of APC . don't come and type because u love APC or ur godfather oshomole. Edo is not lagos, if the whole Edo decide to back obaseki just as de did for oshomole, just forget it obaseki ll win in any platform he finds him sef
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by rapid101(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

THAT'S JUST THE REALITY. LEAVE PDP OUT OF THE GUBER POLL. THEY CAN'T WIN SH!T
don't underestimate the power of possibility
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by nairavsdollars(f): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Exactly my thought

greatbrian:
Las las them go take ize iyamu settle scores. The guy is one dumbo. He is just been used by Oshiomole to get back at obaseki.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by SirBunky85(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
rapid101:
OGA d last two election PDP won. oshomole ring d election. during those times I was in and I was in d inner cycle of APC in one of d local govt which my former boss ran under d APC platform. so don't seat in ur state of residence and type wht u don't know. Nigeria is a country were d highest ringer wins election. I tink if we do real free and fair credible election I tink APC ll win any in d south south or south east
which means,U've agreed dat the apc gubernatorial flag bearer will still will again right?
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
slivertongue:

u very little about democracy

You arw the one that knows little about democracy,you that can't tolerate another party. It is a good thing to disqualify a governor who is seen as a demigod based on defective qualifications.you are used to seeing all governors have their ways always no matter how wrong they are.no way

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by senatordave1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
FlordFlorez:
what i meant is that, apshit didnt win Edo state. Is that really hard to understand?

They won narrowly while apc won assembly elections In a landslide

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by osothermal(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
ize iyamu was the reason for their victory.
Because you guys are not in Edo state.
Ize iyamu is both PDP and APC.
Without osho baba, ize iyamu almost defeated ingrate obaseki.
Now that ize iyamu is with osho baba, PDP is dead,
They don't even have candidate that can win one senatorial zone.
Ize Iyamu the reason for their victory? How laughable. Who's IZe Iyamu and what's his pedigree? People voted against Oshomole , they wanted to vote someone that would challenge Oshomole's recklessness. If you don't know my senetorial district where the Anenih is from Edo central (Esans)is 90% PDP. Edo north where Oshomole and Shaibu hails from is 60: 40. While Edo south (Binis) is where IZe Iyamu and Obaseki are from so I expect votes to be shared
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Jesusloveyou: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
rapid101:
OGA u lie oh. wit or wit out poi PDP is rooted in Edo state especially d north. if benin oredo LGA PDP has always won election der not because of poi but because it has strong root background. and who told u PDP don't Ve candidate. they re to do there screening soon and der own primary is after dat of APC . don't come and type because u love APC or ur godfather oshomole. Edo is not lagos, if the whole Edo decide to back obaseki just as de did for oshomole, just forget it obaseki ll win in any platform he finds him sef
you are not from Edo state.
Who told you PDP are rooted in Edo north.
Who told you PDP primary will be after APC primary.
Edo north and south are always for APC, and PDP only control Edo central.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Etinosa1234: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Ambode could not have this courage and tried one yeye press conference at the time he realised it was over.
And to those of you saying Obaseki was not loyal. Lol. I laugh in swahili. A lot of kids all over nairaland.

Who told you begging or pleading with a god father is all that you need to get him offer you support?? Was Ambode not loyal to the core?
He spent all the time glorifying Tinubu and even went out with him to rally some weeks before he realised his coup.
god fathers come with a mountain of demands and it takes only God to fulfil them. They keep on demanding them until you get exhausted.

Who ever watched the world war 2? German Hitler army invaded USSR, killed and destroyed many cities. It took courage and great fight before the USSR red army fought them and turned the table around. This is what I call fighting like a man.

There has been peace meetings in the past. What do you want Obaseki to do?? Oshiomole demand will never be mentioned to your knowledge.
But the baseline is that the demand is not for the interest of the people but for his interest. So I do not really care.
Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap for him. He is really a man. Enough said.
Bro afar I Dey find world war 2 films to watch. U fit help me abeg

I don watch
Saving private Ryan
Fury
Stalingrad
Stalingrad 1993
Defiance
Valkyrie
Downfall
The pianist
Hurricane 303
My way
Midway 1976
Midway 2019
Behind enemy lines

Boss afar u fit help me with new ones
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Bro afar I Dey find world war 2 films to watch. U fit help me abeg

I don watch
Saving private Ryan
Fury
Stalingrad
Stalingrad 1993
Defiance
Valkyrie
Downfall
The pianist
Hurricane 303
My way
Midway 1976
Midway 2019
Behind enemy lines

Boss afar u fit help me with new ones

You can watch these episodes. This link is episode 16. Start from episode 1, by checking their channel.

This is no movie. This is documentary and most of them reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3H_u3EPUBI&t=1050s
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Jesusloveyou: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
osothermal:
Ize Iyamu the reason for their victory? How laughable. Who's IZe Iyamu and what's his pedigree? People voted against Oshomole , they wanted to vote someone that would challenge Oshomole's recklessness. If you don't know my senetorial district where the Anenih is from Edo central (Esans)is 90% PDP. Edo north where Oshomole and Shaibu hails from is 60: 40. While Edo south (Binis) is where IZe Iyamu and Obaseki are from so I expect votes to be shared
yes, you're right, Edo central is PDP zone, 70:30.
Edo north and south are APC, 70:30 and 60:40.respectively.
The reason sen uroghide of PDP won is because of those in APC work against obaseki in odubu and ize iyamu local government which is the same local government with sen uroghide, and obaseki also work against APC in oredo and Egor local government which is obahiagbon of APC local government.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Etinosa1234: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You can watch these episodes. This link is episode 16. Start from episode 1, by checking their channel.

This is no movie. This is documentary and most of them reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3H_u3EPUBI&t=1050s
Thanks boss
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Jesusloveyou: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Have you been told what happened at the peace meeting? How do you conclude that Obaseki rubbished them? And what exactly did they tell Obaseki that made him to rubbish them? Was is it the same reason they rubbished Ambode?

Forget matter bros. Politics in Nigeria is the more you look, the less you see. I am always appalled by you guys statement that politicians should be humble to their benefactors. Nobody talking for the interest of the people. Were governors elected to satisfy their god fathers? Is it not the people?

This is same reason Nigeria has been this backward. And to understand the u guys support such nonsense is a big SHAME.
I feel more dissapointed when I see educated people even towing this line. Such a big SHAME. I am not a Bini guy and do not really care who wins the election. But with you guys attitude, Nigeria is heading to a DOOM.
you are not a Bini guy and you concluded about what you don't know.
Were you not one of the Igbos that always insulted oshomole because he supported this same obaseki four years ago?.
Since obaseki did not share the money with anybody, so what did he do with all the money that comes to Edo state without any project in 3yrs.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by osothermal(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
yes, you're right, Edo central is PDP zone, 70:30.
Edo north and south are APC, 70:30 and 60:40.respectively.
The reason sen uroghide of PDP won is because of those in APC work against obaseki in odubu and ize iyamu local government which is the same local government with sen uroghide, and obaseki also work against APC in oredo and Egor local government which is obahiagbon of APC local government.
It won't be a work over for any of them
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Cantonese: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
EDOLUWA:
Any straight thinking Edolites should know that Oshiomole fight with Obaseki is to control him and have access to the treasury of Edo State.

Unfortunately the masses that have nothing to gain from this fight are supporting godfatherism against good governance.

The main problem now is ability of INEC to conduct free and fair elections because in Kogi and Bayelsa we saw that they conducted a shambolic election and still went ahead to announce the result.

For APC, fighting themselves is there natural hobby because the party lack natural leadership. Am sure they will soon start another fight within themselves.

PMB should as a matter of urgency sign the new electoral bill.

Very straight forward, very factual, very correct, well stated.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by greatbrian(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Exactly my thought

Let's see what time have in stock for the trio. I hope time finally will find a way to work things out.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by karbie(f): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested / Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.