Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Atiku Off To Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Off To Europe (904 Views)

Anambra, ABX-World, Begin Agro-Allied Exports To Europe Worth Over $5 Billion / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Off To Europe by EmekaJs(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2011
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has left the country for Europe on a holiday.

A statement by his campaign organisation on Monday said the former vice-president, who participated in the voter registration in Yola, Adamwa State before his departure, however, said his absence would not affect his interest in the political direction of Nigeria.

Abubakar said he would never be detached from the affairs of the country because its progress remained uppermost in his heart.

“While taking the time to rest in Europe, the former vice-president said he would keep in touch with his associates and stakeholders wherever he is in the world,” the statement added.

The statement also said Abubakar urged Nigerians to participate in the voter registration to enable them to elect the right leaders in the April poll.
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by Gbawe: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
I thought Atiku is meant to be leading Jonathan's campaign in another "masterstroke" tactic from GEJ? And Pigs will fly grin grin Anyway , Atiku may have other reasons for not wanting to be in Nigeria.

Re: Atiku Off To Europe by otokx(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
let him go and do a thorough medical check up and rest
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by Mobinga: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2011
Political Asylum.
I don't see him coming back in the near future.

Like Idi-Amin, like Ben Ali, like Atiku.
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by Beaf: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
Maybe from Europe to Dubai. The man has reason to get himself together. Time will tell if he's done a runner, only last week the gov of Adamawa openly called him a security risk that needs watching. Lets wait and see.
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by Nsiman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2011
Which country in Europe? It's like he's affraid of the US since his $140m laundering investigation has been concluded so he may be napped here easily, so europe direct, country unspecified, gej mr. Winner, carry go, for me, make i rest
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by LoveKing(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
man money is good oh!
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^our money angry
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by LoveKing(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2011
i need some of that money
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by Gbawe: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2011
LoveKing:

i need some of that money

Ol boy , U don miss out bigtime on cash bonanza . Where were you when Atiku was splashing N150 million daily on 'campaigning'.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4466.html

There are new revelations as to how Abubakar Atiku out-maneuvered General Ibrahim Babangida at the Adamu Ciroma committee, allegedly spending a whooping N150 Million daily for lobbying and campaigning.
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by aspabay(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
Let him go, the guy needs some psychiatric check up.
Re: Atiku Off To Europe by rebranded(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
Haha Make Good things Happen! - Atiku

Stay in your mansion in Europe and find your way back to ACN, cos we are about to take over things!

(1) (Reply)

As S/West loses out of Power Equation / Oyo Inaugurate Panel To Create 20,000 Jobs / ASUU To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.