Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (32664 Views)

We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by DexterousOne(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2020
brainpulse:
PDP useless Party that celebrates left overs. He will loose heavily at the poll with the way he deprived the 14 state house of reps of their mandate, and in the tribunal with the certificate issue

You have no party structure, no political base different from the man that brought you in and no known grassroots network but you wanted to remove a whole national party chairman and band him from coming to his own state. Yet you wanted the party ticket, who does that and goes free?

We told him, dont dance to the beat of IPOB supporters edging you into the path of failure, the end is destruction

What does "IPOB" have to do with this?
.Many of you here are just foolish by default
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by mechanics(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
If he joins the party and he eventually wins, he will still be removed because the basis on which he was disqualified is glaring.
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by SATANIIST: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:

I have two questions for you.
1. Where APC members today come from?
2. Where are the looted funds?
it is better for it to be relooted than for them to just pretend not to know that there is looting
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Emma1Oj(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:
They shouted, edo is not lagos.. Edo is not lagos, godfatherism can't work.. This isn't ambode.

Now see edo, edo is lagos grandson grin

Godfatherism in Edo state..

Edo is different from Lagos oga, Ambode cowardly dashed out without a single fight but Obaseki is fighting on in confidence
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by gotnel: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki is gone for good. Any political party that care for him is carrying a liability.
Nothing for him except being the sitting governor of Edo state.
He has overruns his runway, him and his team should learn something new about politics.
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Emma1Oj(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2020
ozento:
the court will still disqualify him even if he wins through pdp. thats the calculation. oshomole is a formidable enemy. the only option is to sopot any pdp candidate against apc.
wrong. y will d court disqualify him? UI confirmed his certificate which APC accused him of.
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Halo22: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2020
I see where Obaseki uses back door via PDP to clinch back his mandate. Don't forget there are so many factors that would be considered during the election. For instance, APC doesn't have a formidable ground in Edo state. If Obaseki would fight stronger in his Edo central, may be employ some strong fighters in one other senatorial district, the road back to the govt house will be clear for him. Oshiomole will end up being a victim of his lack of integrity.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Yebosola(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2020
popez:

You also seem to have forgotten that Obaseki's deputy isn't a 'gentleman politician'.

Oshiomhole won't have all the security apparatus under his control because a good number of APC bigwigs are in support of Obaseki, and they won't fold their hands and watch Oshiomhole hijack everything.

El rufai has a point to prove.
Obaseki has the backing of El rufai
El rufai is Fulani
Almost all the security outfits in this country are in the hands of Hausa/fulani

The days ahead will be very interesting.

How? El-Rufai is no more in good book of Aso Rock, his romance with Sanusi has nailed him, and he will b stupid to support Obaseki in another party, it will never happen.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
PDP is like a prostitute that any man can come and have his way. What kind of party that has no discipline and lack integrity. They are always looking for sacrificial lamps for excuses as a means of failure. Obaseki is now the next sacrificial lamp.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Quelme: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Theoarhics:

Don't be ignorant my dear.
You are the one who's ignorant. EOD
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by EagleSquare1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
A party source hinted that the eventual winner of the PDP ticket might be persuaded to withdraw from the race for Obaseki on agreed terms.

Here we go again! The same ‘agreed terms’ Obaseki struck with Oshiomhole that he couldn’t fulfill, now he may have to AGREE with the PDP?
In politics there’s always one form of agreement or another. Obaseki will have to cut his teeth the hard way!
But we wait and see!

Luckydubby7:

https://thenationonlineng.net/well-admit-obaseki-says-pdp/
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by popez: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yebosola:

How? El-Rufai is no more in good book of Aso Rock, his romance with Sanusi has nailed him, and he will b stupid to support Obaseki in another party, it will never happen.

Politics doesn't work that way bro. It's all about interests. Politics no be boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by golddare: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://thenationonlineng.net/well-admit-obaseki-says-pdp/

I pray he goes to PDP so that they can chop his money.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Encash(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
When will they help the masses

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by richie240: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
brainpulse:
PDP useless Party that celebrates left overs. He will loose heavily at the poll with the way he deprived the 14 state house of reps of their mandate, and in the tribunal with the certificate issue

You have no party structure, no political base different from the man that brought you in and no known grassroots network but you wanted to remove a whole national party chairman and band him from coming to his own state. Yet you wanted the party ticket, who does that and goes free?

We told him, dont dance to the beat of IPOB supporters edging you into the path of failure, the end is destruction
Obaseki na learner. He was listening to those who eat disloyalty and treachery like Isiewu.
That's d same way d '5 villagers' led d unfortunate ones b4 him down d hill of rebellion, treachery and subsequent destruction.

"Edo is not Lagos", " Obaseki no be ambode'" "5000000 likes and shares for obaseki" etc
Sebi hin aiz don clear now!
cool
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gregorian2020:
PDP is like a prostitute that any man can come and have his way. What kind of party that has no discipline and lack integrity. They are always looking for sacrificial lamps for excuses as a means of failure. Obaseki is now the next sacrificial lamp.
blah blah blah , this is politics. There is no integrity in politics, does oshomole’s action shows any form of integrity ? Does any politician hv integrity . Obaseki is a huge plus to them , he’s the present executive governor

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by richie240: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
fuke:

You are very apt.
where was he expecting te votes?
Those 14 constituencies he denied will vote against him
and not necessarily because they like whoever APC presents.

If PDP gives him the ticket and wins, APC will
kick him out in the tribunal with the certificate hassles they
used to disqualify him.

As it is Obaseki is a political liability who will distort the balance
sheet of any political party that welcomes him.

Head or tail, Obaseki is a gonner politically.

The lessons here are legeon.
1.Those who live in glass houses dont thorw stones.
2. You never bite the finger that fed you.
3. You dont overshine the master.
4. When you are fighting, know when to retreat.
5.You dont fight too many battles at a time. Obasekis problem
was not only with Ashiomole but many party leaders including
the 14 HAS members he denied their chairs in the house.
6. Money may not matter at times but Omoluabi.
7, Any river that forgets its source will dry up.

I detest ingrates and traitors with a passion which
makes me not to have a drop of tear for Obaseki.

Bye Bye ingrate ingrate-in-Chief.

The bolded just confirmed u are NOT IPOB.
U r a rational soul.
Congratulations!
cool

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Omazik: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Edo people should follow Obaseki where ever he goes. This is not time for party politics.
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by CurvyDestiny7: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
blah blah blah , this is politics. There is no integrity in politics, does oshomole’s action shows any form of integrity ? Does any politician hv integrity . Obaseki is a huge plus to them , he’s the present executive governor

Anybody who accepted obaseki accepted failure because even if he wins the election court will sack him
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by sulaak(m): 4:13am On Jun 14, 2020
frog12:
hsc was form 6.
and what certificate were you given after? higher school or high school leaving certificate?
i believe that system was ended for JSS and SSS 6 year system.

HSC was before my time. I did O/L and A/L, JSS and SSS came into the system in 1985

HSC was two years after the completion of five years O\level
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Anybody who accepted obaseki accepted failure because even if he wins the election court will sack him
let’s see how it plays out
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by andrewtosin(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
But Ifeanyi Okowa ain't doing well though
Swtbabyvee:
I always thank God i am deltan !!!!! PDP!!!! Best party so far .
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
But Ifeanyi Okowa ain't doing well though
well he’s doing way better than Uduaghan
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by andrewtosin(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
I don't know sha. Just drew that based on what I have been hearing about Delta State government
Swtbabyvee:
well he’s doing way better than Uduaghan
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
I don't know sha. Just drew that based on what I have been hearing about Delta State government
overall okowa isn’t doing bad at all

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by andrewtosin(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
So are you Urhobo? Itshekiri? Isoko? Or Aniocha?
Swtbabyvee:
overall okowa isn’t doing bad at all
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Obakashdee(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2020
RTSC:

Tell that to ortom and tambuwal.
Did Ortom and tambuwal have certificate problem?
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by MrCanceller: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Ekemeze:

The only state that completely destroyed godfatherism is Akwa Ibom. Akpabio was completely eliminated.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Fire Service Uses Jerry Cans To Refill Water Truck (Video) / LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu / Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.