Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute (16513 Views)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / President Buhari's Aides Surprise Him On His 77th Birthday (Photos) / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Islie: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
The Police High Command on Friday night kept mute over the alleged detention of aides of the wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari in Abuja

The wife of the President had Twitted about the reality of the deadly coronavirus pandemic ravaging the globe and called

on all relevant Government Agencies to enforce the Quarantine Act signed by Mr President and ensured that no one was found violating this law and the NCDC guidelines especially on interstate travel without the necessary exemptions for movement of essentials.

She then called on the Inspector General of Police, IGP, Mohammed Abubakar Adamu to release her assigned Staff who were still in the custody of the Police in order to avoid putting their lives in danger or exposure to Covid-19 while in their custody.

According to her, “that Covid-19 is real and still very much around in our nation is not in doubt.

“Consequently, I call on all relevant Government Agencies to enforce the Quarantine Act signed by Mr President and ensure no one is found violating this law and the NCDC guidelines especially on interstate travel without the necessary exemptions for movement of essentials

“Anyone who does that should at the very least be made to undergo 14 days mandatory isolation no matter who the person is, no one should be above the law and the Police command will do well to remember that

”Finally, I call on the IGP to release my assigned Staff who are still in the custody of the Police in order to avoid putting their lives in danger or exposure to Covid-19 while in their custody”.

However efforts to get the official reaction on the allegation from the Force Headquarters, Abuja, proved abortive as the Telephone calls to the Force Public Relations Officer, FPRO, Frank Mba, a Deputy Commissioner of Police, were not answered as at the Press time.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/police-high-command-keep-mute-over-detention-of-aisha-buharis-aides/

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Ezennwa(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
hmm!

Things are happening in Nigeria.
What do I know.

43 Likes

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2020

Why won't they keep mute when the head of the house is such a lifeless,insignificant titular head

Buhari is only what we can call 'oko ba n ke ti n an ewedu' like my yoruba people always refer to a worthless husband

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Goldenkrezi: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Naija which way na?
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by daddytime(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Who remembers the parable "when cat no dey house na him rats dey come out to play and form landlord".

There is effing something going on in Aso Rock, and it doesn't include the fact that the one there is Bubu or Aisha's husband.

No man no matter how much he hates his wife will stand aside and watch as mud is being thrown at her or getting insulting by every Abdul, Garba, and Mohammed, talk more of a First Lady.

Every day brings us closer to hearing the real gist. We lost the President that was keeping this reality less visible in the.person of Kyari last month.

We go soon know wetin dey happen all this while soon.

Dem don use Nigerians play okoso tire.

My major concern now na " who come dey clean cobwebs from this pretty sexy woman congo"?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2020
A first lady. Wife of the President, having to draw attention to get IG of police to release her "assigned staff" in a country her husband is the Commander-In-Chief. Truly, Nigeria is hanging at the moment. I 100% now believe that MBuhari is not in charge. Sad 3yrs for Nigeria. He will be in shock

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by ThatFairGuy: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2020

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by yanabasee1(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2020
This is because, there is no president in the villa ....

If there's a head, the villa will be organized....

The only head we had Abba Kyari is gone....

31 Likes

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Racoon(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Bubu is just a figurehead.What is the role of Mr.President in this shameless power play involving his wife & the cabal currently ongoing right under his nose in the villa? Perhaps he is shocked or not aware as usual.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Buhari will be in shock space Booker

21 Likes

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Kraspo(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
They police are in a cross road. The best is to keep mute and observe. Before they make a move and it would mean that the First Lady is using her power to turn the law.
Nobody is above the law

1 Like

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by nanauju(f): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
cry
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Dididrumz(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
That's Nigeria for You.

The powers in control have spoken
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
But what are their crimes. If the Nigerian Police high command cannot bring out tangible accusations and proof that the ones they detained violate the laws of the country then it is tantamount to say the high command are not different from thugs, hooligans, ragamuffins, touts and terrorists that they are chasing up and down in the country. No one is enforcing democratic rule and we say we are celebrating democracy day. Where is the democracy cry
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Tremple8v: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
But how come nigeria is different from all country , it's like we consult always before making decisions.
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by seanjy4konji: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
First lady natter is being ignored.

I wonder if his husband is around self..

They might have warned her that ifbahe should talk the world her husband is dead and buried,her children and family would pay the price...

Haba what insults

7 Likes

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Mynightmare: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
We are shocked.

1 Like

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by BrandAlliances: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
In other words, let's face it: Life is basically unfair. But even in a situation that's unfair, I think it's possible to seek out a kind of fairness. Of course, that might take time and effort. And maybe it won't seem to be worth all that. It's up to each individual to decide whether or not it is.

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by princeade86(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Power tussle
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by SpicyMimi(f): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Wow! So I guess the other news about gun shot in the villa is true then. What exactly is going on in Aso rock?

By the way,

Clearance sales for men's wear...50% discount off! Check my profile

Need a car? Tell me about your budget...let's talk
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by janedonez(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2020
They should be released. They acted on orders.
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Houseofglam7(f): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by joviegghead: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Okay

Anything else?
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by dalass(f): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
angry
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by happyeaster170: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Why won't they keep mute when the head of the house is such a lifeless,insignificant titular head

Buhari is only what we can call 'oko ba n ke ti n an ewedu' like my yoruba people always refer to a worthless husband
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by asobo: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2020
So General Buhari that can not manage his house is "in charge of Nigeria". Hmm

"We are sickened to see people who have shown little or no personal achievement, either in building up private businesses, or making success of any tangible thing, being placed in charge of the management of our nation’s economy, by rulers who are not accountable to anyone".
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Pauladex(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria president is not competent to lead motor park. His wife threw chair like Agbero last time and her ADC fire bullet now. I wonder who could have employed Buhari as a manager in his company?

2 Likes

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Deebwebb: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Is obvious Buhari the military dictator is no more.

4 Likes

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by whytediamond(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Is this man alive at all?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Group Endorses Dr. Godwin Maduka For Governorship (Pictures) / Abubakar Sani Bello Receives Report Of Zoning / Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.