Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians (2213 Views)

The True Assyrians And Philistines Of The Bible. / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Founders of Kanem and Kebbi left Syria-Palestine and migrated to the Central Sudan.

According to recent research based on local oral traditions, king lists of Kanem Borno and Kebbi chronicle, the state of Kebbi was founded towards 600 BCE by refugees of the Assyrian empire conquered by Babylonian and Median forces in 612 BCE.

All dynastic traditions of Kanem-Bornu, whether written or oral, place the origin of the ruling Sefuwa dynasty in the Near East, either in Yemen or in Baghdad. Similarly Arab historians writing in the ninth and tenth century, mention a great migration from Babylon to Syria and hence to Egypt and to sub-Saharan Africa that gave rise to the kingdom of the Zaghawa in Kanem and other West African kingdoms including Gao (Songhay) and Ghana.

Apparently, substantial numbers of the migrants to Africa belonged to those ethnic groups referred to by specific royal names in a similar way in both dynastic lists (See lists Below)

According to the last names mentioned, they left Syria-Palestine after the victory of Nabopolassar and the defeat of Assur-uballit II and prior to the enthronement of the unmentioned Nebuchadnezzar II in 604 BCE.

Kebbi resisted the Fulani jihad of the early 19th-century, but in the later 19th-century the area largely converted to Islam through peaceful means.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://dierklange.com/pdf/reviews/dierklange_allgemein/FOUNDING_9.5.2011-zeichensatz-verschoben.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwik0_mCtf7pAhURExQKHXrOBkoQFjANegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1Feb_7MQzF6x69GE--MFcE&cshid=1592038420971

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/295552554_An_Assyrian_Successor_State_in_West_Africa_The_Ancestral_Kings_of_Kebbi_as_Ancient_Near_Eastern_Rulers

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kebbi_State&action=edit&section=1

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
undecided

stupidity is the fact that some Africans still think their origin is from asia and europe, when in fact all human race started from Africa according to documented human specie fossils

Ibos you are not Jews, perhaps you are Jewish ancestors

Hausa you are not Syrian , perhaps you are ancestors to Syrian and hebrews

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by IgboPikin: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Exactly bro. Hausas are a branch of Assyrians. Read this article for more:

~ An Assyrian Successor State in West Africa: The Ancestral Kings of Kebbi as Ancient Near Eastern Rulers by Dierk Lange
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by IgboPikin: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:
undecided

stupidity is the fact that some Africans still think their origin is from asia and europe, when in fact all human race started from Africa according to documented human specie fossils

bro just keep shut.

Every tribe in this world has their history traced to popular Nations in the Bible.

The entire Europe trace their origin to Edom(One of the sons of Isaac) and Japheth(one of the sons of Noah). They claimed Edomites and Japhethites came together as one nation which was proved in the Book of Jaspher Chapter 90.
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:
stupidity is the fact that some Africans still think their origin is from asia and whites, when in fact all lives started from Africa

Who told you those regions were first occupied by whites? Before you were born people kept detailed records. Examine those references and you'll find independent records of kingship, migrations etc. The Arabs and Hausas are not as stupid as your southern leaders and pastors. It is very likely you are from southern Nigeria, where they have some of the most stupid people on earth. After you will start crying to Buhari, a Fulani man or Trump (ESAU) to help you.

Fulanis, for example, all know and think in terms of the Nation to which they belong, regardless of the political or geographical arrangement of the colonialists. They're armed with accurate history and information. The rest of you southern idiots, think you came out of the ground in your father's compound. Meanwhile, you're limited to what whites told you about yourself and you think you are wise. Then you start praying to imaginary white Jesus to deliver you for annihilation. You're not serious. grin
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
IgboPikin:

bro just keep shut.

Every tribe in this world has their history traced to popular Nations in the Bible.

The entire Europe trace their origin to Edom(One of the sons of Isaac) and Japheth(one of the sons of Noah). They claimed Edomites and Japhethites came together as one nation which was proved in the Book of Jaspher Chapter 90.

don't be stupid, archeological research had proven that bible stories are mere stories and myths compiled by Emperor Constantine of roman kingdom, same roman kingdom that murdered Jesus and conquered Isreal and largely selected by uneducated fisher man peter who betrayed his friend Jesus
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by IgboPikin: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:

don't be stupid, archeological research had proven that bible stories are mere stories and myths compiled by Emperor Constantine of roman kingdom, same roman kingdom that murdered Jesus and conquered Isreal and largely selected by uneducated fisher man peter who betrayed his friend Jesus

No wonder. I should have ignored you cos you are a dumbass atheist!

What if those carbon datings are all fallacies? You mean there are no faults in Carbon dating?
Bro, Carbon dating too has its flaws!
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

Who told you those regions were occupied by whites. Before you were born people kept detailed records. Examine those references and you'll find independent records of kingship, migrations etc. It is very likely you are from southern Nigeria, where they have some of the most stupid people on earth. After you will start crying to Buhari, a Fulani man or Trump (ESAU) to help you.

Fulanis, for example, all know and think in terms of the Nation to which they belong, regardless of the political or geographical arrangement of the colonialists. They armed with accurate history and information. The rest of you southern idiots, think you came out of the ground in your father's compound. Meanwhile, you're limited to what whites told you about yourself and you think you are wise. Then you start praying to imaginary white Jesus to deliver you for annihilation. You're not serious. grin

arguing on intellectual issue with a dull hausa man is a waste of my precious time keep throwing trash around with stupid links from click bait sites, last last you are free to call yourself anything you want whether white or black and Syrians would keep seeing you as the apes you are

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by oglalasioux(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:
undecided

Nice thought.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by IgboPikin: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:

Besides, the Old Testament and New Testament was written in the ancient Hebrew and Greek respectively by Masorites and Aaronic priests inspired by THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
IgboPikin:

What if those carbon datings are all fallacies? You mean there are no faults in Carbon dating?

Carbon dating has flaws? like what and what flaws? am not an atheist so if you dumbly believe so.. then its your business

your ancestors must be crying now on how lost and stupid European Colonialist made you

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by IgboPikin: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:

Carbon dating has flaws? like what and what flaws? am not an atheist so if you dumbly believe so.. then its your business

your ancestors must be crying now on how lost and stupid European Colonialist made you

https://phys.org/news/2018-06-cornell-illuminates-inaccuracies-radiocarbon-dating.html
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
IgboPikin:

Besides, the Old Testament and New Testament was written in the ancient Hebrew and Greek respectively by Masorites and Aaronic priests inspired by THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL

all this crappy names you called don't even exist in Isreal

Jesus means wild pig in greek and latin, and was used to mock Yeshua Son of Mariamah, Prophet of Isreal God Yahweh YhWh, nobody bears Moses or Aron, its an invention of same European colonialist what isreal has is MohSah and Ebrahim.. just has no place in kaduna is called Zaria European changed it from ZauZau to Zaria because of their colonial agenda, Christmas is also an European Pagan Mass and Yeshua wasn't born in 25 December winter but around spring or autumn, Yahweh only commanded his followers to celebrate Pass Over and the Day Abraham celebrated his faith and almost sacrificed his son, Esther is also fully European

ever wonder why Jews don't associate with Christians? and only 2% of isrealites are Christians? because they know European and their scheming better than Africans

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by HornyTave: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
these Moda fuckers ain't proud of Mama Africa that gave life to earth. they feel subhuman hence the to claim other races.

I'm a proud African, my ancestors are well pleased

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by HornyTave: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
IgboPikin:

bro just keep shut.

before the white Europeans you know can you tell me the origin of the Moores who ruled Europe or the Mongolians
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by HornyTave: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
IgboPikin:

I don't know how stupid you're but I don't want to believe it's your culture.

You don't understand Religion is false but Faith is genuine. Have you wondered why Angel and Jesus is white but Devil and Lucifer is black borrow sense if you don't have any

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by IgboPikin: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
just stick to your own opinion
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:
these Moda fuckers ain't proud of Mama Africa that gave life to earth. they feel subhuman hence the to claim other races.

I'm a proud African, my ancestors are well pleased

Don't worry, we understand your inferiority complex. I mean you're like "how can my ordinary village hunter ancestor be an Israelite?" grin
Only don't use it to influence others away from the pure truth. Tenkiu.
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:

I don't know how stupid you're but I don't want to believe it's your culture.

You don't understand Religion is false but Faith is genuine. Have you wondered why Angel and Jesus is white but Devil and Lucifer is black borrow sense if you don't have any

You're not saying anything new and you don't have to be an atheist to walk in truth. Your ancestors knew and worshipped the Most High.
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

Don't worry, we understand your inferiority complex. I mean you're like "how can my ordinary village hunter ancestor be an Israelite?" grin
Only don't use it to influence others away from the pure truth. Tenkiu.

big time stupidity is a father or ancestors claiming he is a subject to his child because of his childs succes

face fact you are ancestor to other race and not the other way around
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:

big time stupidity is a father or ancestors claiming he is a subject to his child because of his childs succes

face fact you are ancestor to other race and not the other way around

I know and agree that blacks are the original man. They populated all of Middle East and the Mediterranean in ancient times. The setting of the Scriptures is all in Africa. The people of the book were black. The so-called Middle East was actually Northeast Africa before the artificial Suez canal was built separating that Area.

So It's you who have been fooled by mainstream media to believe that the original inhabitants of those lands were white. Ask your village people wether they migrated to where they are or they came out out of the ground in your village square.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:
undecided

Thanks for this jare.

I think it's inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

I know and agree that blacks are the original man. They populated all of Middle East and the Mediterranean in ancient times. The setting of the Scriptures is all in Africa. The people of the book were black. The so-called Middle East was actually Northeast Africa before the artificial Suez canal was built separating that Area.

So It's you who have been fooled by mainstream media to believe that the original inhabitants of those lands were white. Ask your village people wether they migrated to where they are or they came out out of the ground in your village square.

My "Village People" are Africans all through human evolution Homo species
†Homo antecessor
†Homo erectus
†Homo ergaster
†Homo floresiensis
†Homo habilis
†Homo heidelbergensis
†Homo luzonensis
†Homo rudolfensis
†Homo naledi
†Homo neanderthalensis

our bones are found everywhere, and the only reason someone like you is confused is cos of trans Asian trade that happened in the 7 original hausa indigenous civilization and state, the hausa state are divided into working unit, some where warriors, others famers, others slave traders, others cloth weavers and so on, and since transatlantic trade exposed hausa to foriengers they get their heritage rubbished by futa Jalon migrants and trading arabs, and later Europeans...

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:

My "Village People" are Africans all through human evolution Homo species
†Homo antecessor
†Homo erectus
†Homo ergaster
†Homo floresiensis
†Homo habilis
†Homo heidelbergensis
†Homo luzonensis
†Homo rudolfensis
†Homo naledi
†Homo neanderthalensis

our bones are found everywhere, and the only reason someone like you is confused is cos of trans Asian trade that happened in the 7 original hausa indigenous civilization and state, the hausa state are divided into working unit, some where warriors, others famers, others slave traders, others cloth weavers and so on, and since transatlantic trade exposed hausa to foriengers they get their heritage rubbished by futa Jalon migrants and trading arabs, and later Europeans...

You just copy and paste whatever you like from white man and then claim superior knowledge. Did you even cross-check those things?
Do you know what neanderthals looked like? Do you know it's only pure humans, blacks from Africa that don't have Neanderthal genes? Do you know they had no melanin, hence they hid in caves? Do you know they are the ancestors of the white race and that the whites all have Neanderthal genes in their DNA?

And then you'll be insulting others calling them fools. angry

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

You just copy and paste whatever you like from white man and then claim superior knowledge. Did you even cross-check those things?
Do you know what neanderthals looked like? Do you know it's only pure humans, blacks from Africa that don't have Neanderthal genes? Do you know they had no melanin, hence they hid in caves? Do you know they are the ancestors of the white race and that the whites all have Neanderthal genes in their DNA?

comprehension is your problem I said and I repeat: My "Village People" are Africans all through human evolution Homo species.. I didn't say My my origin has anything to do with Neanderthal

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by MuttleyLaff: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:
comprehension is your problem
I said and I repeat: My "Village People" are Africans all through human evolution Homo species.
I didn't say My my origin has anything to do with Neanderthal
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
O gbele ooo, lmao
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:

Listen I can teach you about the Subsaharan/ Arab and transatlantic slave trades. Just calm down there.
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

oh and to clear your falasy

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/africans-carry-surprising-amount-neanderthal-dna

Africans still carry Neanderthal dna as an ancestor

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

Listen I can teach you about the Subsaharan/ Arab and transatlantic slave trades. Just calm down there.

oh please teach us here we are waiting

Slave Trade is a fraction of the trade... nuts, date palm fruits , camels and donkeys and many things were traded

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:

comprehension is your problem I said and I repeat: My "Village People" are Africans all through human evolution Homo species.. I didn't say My my origin has anything to do with Neanderthal

What was the point of listing all that nonsense and saying "all through human evolution". You and who passed through such stupid evolution? And are neanderthals humans too?
Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by techmo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

What was the point of listing all that nonsense and saying "all through human evolution". You and who passed through such stupid evolution? And are neanderthals humans too?

lol humans are humans, whether homo sapiens or homo erectus so get that into your brainwashed identity crisis suffering mentalility

I may have to speak hausa to dumb you..

all through human evolution means all through human existence from one extinct specie to the others Africans remained Africans residence to areas known as Africa even before the water asteroid that splited continents and made further divides as written by Noah

1 Like

Re: Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians by donnie(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:

oh and to clear your falasy

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/africans-carry-surprising-amount-neanderthal-dna

Africans still carry Neanderthal dna as an ancestor

Africa is not a race, it's a continent of several nations. That's why I said "pure humans" because some mixed with whites, especially in North Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Trinity Biblical? / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion. / Who Is The Keeper Of The Money Bag In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.