Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (51146 Views)

Wike Made Amaechi Governor And Removed Him / Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by fergie001: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike commiserates with Transport Minister

GOVERNOR WIKE COMMISERATES WITH TRANSPORT MINISTER OVER DEATH OF ELDER BROTHER

Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has commisserated with the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi over the death of his elder brother, Charles(Dede) Amaechi.
https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1271892151971074048?s=19

In a statement issued in Port Harcourt today, Governor Wike described the demise of the deceased as a great loss not only to the family but the entire State.

He prayed God to grant the Minister and his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1271892154097565702?s=19

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
shocked

May God be with Amechi's family through their mourning time

11 Likes

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by ttshems(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
There is time for Politics and time to be Human!!

Weldon Gov. Wike,

may his soul rest in peace

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Wealthierboy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
RIP, please represent 9ja for heaven.....
Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by oluwasegun007(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
All is well. RIP to the dead.
Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Barbsamiin: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ok
RIP to the dead.
Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Sunnycliff(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
True statesman. Death has no enemies

11 Likes

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Sonoyom(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice one my Governor, regardless of our political difference we are still humans and that's all that matters.

7 Likes

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by femijamz: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Dididrumz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice
Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by lonelydora: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
You see? To all those who think Wike and Amaechi are cat and dog, you all will soon be disappointed.

One day, we will hear of their "reconciliation" while drinking champagne in a Dubai hotel.

Stop killing yourselves for politicians.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
the man no get better picture ni

6 Likes

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by DozieInc(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Family matters

1 Like

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by newsboi: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice Mr gov I see spirit of sportsmanship in play

1 Like

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Slawormir: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wike my real niggarrr
Rest in peace to Charles amaechi

Mikkymilli:

Damnnnn Niggarrr
You're in every thread niggarrr
What time do you use to smoke your weed niggarrr

Brother i be exhaust. I dey smoke every day!
Every time

Even my work require me to dey smoke steadily and drink alcohol.
Because without that i nor go fit reason well and communicate with clients

11 Likes

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by ABBAkyari: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
RIP
Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by engagingworld: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Mikkymilli: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wike my real niggarrr
Rest in peace to Charles amaechi

Damnnnn Niggarrr
You're in every thread niggarrr
What time do you use to smoke your weed niggarrr

13 Likes

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by Abaman001(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dike!! Eze gburugburu1 of the entire Iwhuruohna(Ikwerre) ethnic nationality..... you always play politics of maturity, separating politics from a good will...

The same way you went during the day to welcome Mr. President when he returned from medical trip in U.K, despite the political differences and disagreement...while some PDP members were Nicodemusly visiting at Night to avoid being tagged an anti party players....now you have not only proved that blood is ticker than water to ur kinsman, but also shown how mature you are in politics... Meka su badu...

6 Likes

Re: Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi by techmo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
|PDP by the day APC at night

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides / What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.