Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar (690 Views)

Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by NaijadrivaCars: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Heavy downpour has caused some severe damages at Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River State, Naijadriva reports.

The damages resulted from a breach of the fence at the former University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (Moore Road) which triggered a mudslide sending tons of mud, sand, stones and blocks into the marina in addition to huge volumes of water which spread the debris across the marina resort.

The Bureau is already at the scene as at 6.39am this morning and has engaged workers to begin clearing.

lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by SLAP44: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Which state is this?
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by NaijadrivaCars: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by SLAP44: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Fast response
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by otokx(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Have nice memories of the marina resort.
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by Nonso92(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2020
This would be cleaned up in no time. I hope the fence would be fixed soon.
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by yanabasee1(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:
Which state is this?

Cross River State....

Used to be a regular at the filmhouse cinemas at the resorts....

Went to Calabar to see my people and Calabar is no more a state...

Ayade is an audio man...

I was shock when I realised that, The resort was closed, obudu cattle ranch was equally closed, orange resorts was closed and like you know, Tinapa have been closed for dunkies now..

The state is even more dirty than it used to...There was CUDA to clean the state, but it's death.

The state is just on a past glory of Donald Duke's efforts...

Calabar is literally not working....

The things ayade is doing can not generate enough funds for the state...
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by NaijadrivaCars: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

Cross River State....

Used to be a regular at the filmhouse cinemas at the resorts....

Went to Calabar to see my people and Calabar is no more a state...

Ayade is an audio man...

I was shock when I realised that, The resort was closed, obudu cattle ranch was equally closed, orange resorts was closed and like you know, Tinapa have been closed for dunkies now..

The state is even more dirty than it used to...There was CUDA to clean the state, but it's death.

The State is just on a past glory of Donald Duke's efforts...

Calabar is literally not working....

The things ayade is doing can not generate enough funds for the state...

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Reading
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by Coder2Client(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Damnnn nigarrrr
is that not a mudslide?
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by baralatie(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2020
when it rains in calabar it pours heavy
Re: Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Nature fighting back

(1) (Reply)

Senior State Department Official, Mary Elizabeth Taylor Resigns Over Donald Trum / Nigeria's Fantastically Corrupt Politicians Are Wasting Money On Slay Queens / What The Lekki Massacre Teaches Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.