Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja (76538 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by YoungAncient1: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
This guy is making fun at the Nigerian Authorities. He has a pending Fraud case, a violation case and now another incidence of indiscipline. He needs to be punished big this time.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by HoliMaree: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who did they arrest during Abba Kyari's burial?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by sulasa07(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
JerryLegend:
At the president backyard o. Government should end this lockdown already and normalcy be restored.
Those in power are not obeying rules themselves.
As much as I know,lockdown is over.By Wednesday,I'm watching Premier league games.
#FuckLockdown
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by lagosrd: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
What the hell is a drive in concert..the instruction is social distancing and avoid such gathering.

Had it been they were pastors and imams ,they would have been the first to get there to effect arrest. I want to know how they will claim they were not aware of such gathering. The boy did it in Lagos and they gave selective justice and punished only Jennifer and he repeats it again because he knows nothing will happen. Keep breeding deviants.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by ruffbob(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Questions for the authorities
1 How did he move from Lagos to Abuja if by air who approved the non essential flight?
2 Is there no police in that area?
3 When will they be charged to Court?

This country sef our laws and implementation dey observe 10000000000 meters social distancing.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by berrystunn(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
APC
Government
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Naira Marley and irresponsibility is like white on rye. How any sane, logical thinking human being can be a Marlian boggles the mind because Naira Marley is synonymous with stupidity and deviant behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Tapout(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Made4naijalove:

One of the BBNaija housemates

I swear I didn't know till I googled it...I was like who be Kim oprah wey I no sabi.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by SirWarlock: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
olaboy33:
This is US holding protests with more than 100,000 deaths from corona virus, yet no one is saying anything, no hiked panic.

Purely overhyped virus, malaria is more dangerous than the virus.

Virus that causes lose of taste and smell for just one week and that's all.

I weep for Africa's economy.

Follow follow no dey pay.
You think there won't be effects of these protests? So we should experience what they're going through? Sure we'll love to stage our own protests when we have 100k covid deaths. All over the world people don't care about protocols I will give you that.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by SirWarlock: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

Very tired gannn. Spent Six months at home already. I tire ohhb
I feel you :'
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hotzone:
Naira Marley is a rebel and he should go to jail
There is nothing wrong with being a rebel. But this one's rebel na mumu him dey do. Useless guy.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by SirWarlock: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
mojeed4:

So your advice to avoid follow follow is to also follow them and remove all restrictions and move freely right. grin grin Nice...
Exactly grin grin. If US and the rest of the world insisted on lockdowns till eternity, i wonder what their tunes would be cheesy. China just shut down half of Beijing but they won't see that one cheesy
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by LaReinaa(f): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Marlains ain't law abiding na grin

My own is that they should open up everywhere already grin grin
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by SirWarlock: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
mrkings84:
I laff, someone held a concert in the midst of coronavirus pandemic, and someone else who is aware of corana attended.

Who is to be blamed here?
The host or the attendees?
undecided shocked
Both undecided.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by GodPunishBiafra: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
olaboy33:
This is US holding protests with more than 100,000 deaths from corona virus, yet no one is saying anything, no hiked panic.

Which Kain one week.

My own na just 3 days and I'm perfectly fine now grin
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by ArticleBeast: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
We are all flouting the orders. Let's stop the hypocrisy
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by ArticleBeast: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Nigerian security operatives have a lot of questions to answer, is he not supposed to be in Lagos as per interstate lockdown.

How did he get to Abuja?
How did your governors get to Lagos for meeting? We are all flouting the orders one way or the other

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by ArticleBeast: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Heffalump:
Arrrrrest him asap embarassed

This is insensitive of the highest order
Coming from someone not obeying the order too. Welldone sah
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by mrkings84(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
SirWarlock:
Both undecided.

My brother na the attendees o, did d how force anyone to come?
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Sososo(f): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Naira Marley just like trouble pass food

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Nickymezor(f): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
I hope he gets punished for it .Foolish guy.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
olaboy33:

Bros u funny die...loss of taste for one week.lol

But that loss of taste is not even new and k lost and regained mine without any fuss

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Wawelexy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
The virus is out of Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by overseasnbeyond: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
This can only happen in a lawless country govern by dead president. The country with zero health care facilities risking lives of citizens. I dint blame him, i blame the foolish people i power whp dont know right from left, imagine there is enough jail, all these people should be in detention by noq while their family be thinking of going to bond court. Which will transform to income for government but if police arrest them just the bond amount going to his pocket

Made4naijalove:
Popular Nigerian Singer, Azeez Fashola, known professionally as Naira Marley is trending on social media after he held a packed concert last night in Abuja.

Apparently, it was meant to be a ‘drive-in’ concert but in the spirit of grooving, fun-seekers defied social distancing and there was quite a large number of people at the venue.

See reactions from twitter users below ;

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdn7GKV64A
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Shimran(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
olaboy33:

Good of it cool
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by kunleham(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Resees:
He will not escape this one i will be suprise if he does.
Ronald
You'll be shocked you intend to say?
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Puppetmaster08(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
olaboy33:

Purely overhyped virus, malaria is more dangerous than the virus.[b][/b]

Mine has lasted for 6weeks now
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Uzeee: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Marlians, over to you.

You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you.

Kindly like our Facebook page by following the link

https://www.facebook.com/zypscollections/
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by davibid: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
This guy always has negative news about him

Spits

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
This a news is not true

If it is how come there's no source ? op just posted a YouTube video to collaborate his story and not a link from any media at all

Op can you tell us the venue where the event took place and the time?

I live in Abuja & didn't hear of any drive through show where Naira Marley perform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos / Phyno Visits Davido's Home In Atlanta USA - (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.