Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja (76535 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin A plane just passed over my remote location five minutes ago.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Maj196(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oporr leti grin
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Popular Nigerian Singer, Azeez Fashola, known professionally as Naira Marley is trending on social media after he held a packed concert last night in Abuja.

Apparently, it was meant to be a ‘drive-in’ concert but in the spirit of grooving, fun-seekers defied social distancing and there was quite a large number of people at the venue.

See reactions from twitter users below ;

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdn7GKV64A
Did he traveled down there by road?

FG,
NCDC,
Polithiefcians,

Please, nigerians can't breath! We can't breath!!

This COVID-419 will remain and stay forever just like Boko Haram has remain in NIGERIA, an avenue for Polithiefcians to be cashing out Big.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
omoiyalayi:
This a news is not true

If it is how come there's no source ? op just posted a YouTube video to collaborate his story and not a link from any media at all

Op can you tell us the venue where the event took place and the time?

I live in Abuja & didn't hear of any drive through show where Naira Marley perform

someone wearing face mask in the plane.

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
uruba23:
grin A plane just passed over my remote location five minutes ago.
The airports were never closed but only for the "VIPs." The roads were never closed but only for those that can pay driver double for transport fare to settle policemen. This government is deceiving herself.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by iyke4(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
fuckpro:

Am actually back stronger thanks
Days back I noticed when I go to the toilet or enter it after someone use my private toilet I notice zero odour,I had to go out and come in again yet no smell it was baffling start thinking if I changed my diet not so
Also I had this stinging stimuli in my nostril it was I was as if being ducked head first into water
Or swimming pool
Then food was tasteless
This is a common statement I heard this week in my area but just making sense now

Anyway the virus is nothing in this rough and tumble place
Please which street and in what state?
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by olaboy33(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Puppetmaster08:

Mine has lasted for 6weeks now

Just use 1000mg vitamin C daily ( I would recommend Effervescence Vitamin C).

Your malaria drug should contain arthemeter.
Then take much fruits.. That's all.
In days, your senses should be back stronger.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by fuckpro: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
iyke4:

Please which street and in what state?

Which kin rough play be that!
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Originalsly: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
chiemmanuel:

Question should be how did he get to Abuja despite the lockdown

Question should be was he in Abuja at the time of the lockdown.

@ topic..... social distancing guidelines my foot. In a few days you'll hear there's a spike in COVID-19 cases due to this concert..... and fools will swallow it. Same with masks.... scorching hot sun under which viruses cannot thrive... yet we are blindly following guidelines and wearing masks.... breathing back in half the bad air our body is trying to get rid of. How in the name of common sense can this not be bad for our health?
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by ahmedkoded95(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
It was not Naira Marley’s fault that the fans defy the social distancing rules.

“The Naira Marley Concert at Jabi Lake Mall Car Park was meant to be a drive in concert. They seemed to have it under control until Naira Marley came on stage. Marlians” @whitenigeria

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by majamajic(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

You wet you no be street boy what have amounted to in life.

Ipob piglet

I dey street too
I rep east but not ipob
Try to know person!
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Edyice: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kim Oprah just dey contribute to different lads grin

It's Malians turn ...

Share for boyz no time
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Jostoman: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Resees:
He will not escape this one i will be suprise if he does.
which prison? Were you not in Nigeria when they buried Abba kyari in Abuja.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Jostoman: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
FOOLS!But then who is the bigger fool between the organisers and idiots who flouted covid19 guidelines to attend a stupid concert
covid-419 na scam for Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
You just wonder what TF is wrong with our people... we are fighting to stay alive yet these ones are fighting against it. This is someone arrested previously over same issue in Lagos going to involve in another angry

Made4naijalove:
Popular Nigerian Singer, Azeez Fashola, known professionally as Naira Marley is trending on social media after he held a packed concert last night in Abuja.

Apparently, it was meant to be a ‘drive-in’ concert but in the spirit of grooving, fun-seekers defied social distancing and there was quite a large number of people at the venue.

See reactions from twitter users below ;

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdn7GKV64A

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by medube(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by imoni1010: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
The Nigeria money for covid 19 wey lists for fire as claim, u fail to discuss it, na naira Marley be ur own problem, Nigerians why he be say una no dey always mind una business
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Queenserah26(f): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Honestly
majamajic:
Prison dey hungry this boy every time, u can't really take street out of a boy
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by FLYFIRE(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Its ALL A SCAM...PLANDEMIC. They WANT YOU CHIPPED. Malaria kill more than this SCAM. DONT LET THEM CHIP YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES.

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
olaboy33:
This is US holding protests with more than 100,000 deaths from corona virus, yet no one is saying anything, no hiked panic.

Purely overhyped virus, malaria is more dangerous than the virus.

Virus that causes lose of taste and smell for just one week and that's all.

I weep for Africa's economy.

Follow follow no dey pay.
bro,u see tha malaria ehn is 10x worse that Corona virus of a thing, thanking God for life o!!!
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Naira marley again?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by chiemmanuel(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originalsly:

Question should be was he in Abuja at the time of the lockdown.

@ topic..... social distancing guidelines my foot. In a few days you'll hear there's a spike in COVID-19 cases due to this concert..... and fools will swallow it. Same with masks.... scorching hot sun under which viruses cannot thrive... yet we are blindly following guidelines and wearing masks.... breathing back in half the bad air our body is trying to get rid of. How in the name of common sense can this not be bad for our health?
he has been in Lagos, remember the funke Akindele issue

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
I watched the video just 15 seconds, the government are tired of the lock down too
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Originalsly: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
chiemmanuel:

he has been in Lagos, remember the funke Akindele issue

That's true.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Yankee101: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
arrest them and do the needful

Artists are getting broke and desperate
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by IamHonourable1: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Greystone:

You took the words out of my head literally.
grin

How many violators who went for Abba kyari's burial are in prison?Respect yourself.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by bayusman: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
olaboy33:
This is US holding protests with more than 100,000 deaths from corona virus, yet no one is saying anything, no hiked panic.

You go know what's up.
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by ajimotoke(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
You can achieve anything in this country only if you have money.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Mrpojj(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
olaboy33:

Am telling you
Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Olami9jatop10: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Do you know Davido currently has the highest Instagram Followers in Nigeria?

Check out the Top 10 Celebrities with the Highest Instagram followers in Nigeria.

https://9jatop10.com/2020/05/29/top-nigerian-celebrities-on-instagram/

Follow @9jatop10 on Instagram for the best Top 10 Listings.

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by gkolakpo: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
I thought they said planes are not flying except essential services or am I not seeing well?

Naija case tire me jhor

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja by Swipa: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
You too get sense guy. You dey sensitive.
olaboy33:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos / Phyno Visits Davido's Home In Atlanta USA - (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.