Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) (3948 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa, A Phenomenal Woman Of Substance – Donald Duke / A Movement Is More Than A Campaign And It Is Phenomenal / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by ODI444(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
In all these pictures, you notice how the children are at peace staying with him.
This was the kind of peace we enjoyed while he led Anambra state.
This is the kind of peace Nigeria will experience if given a chance.
Do you know where he lives? GRA Onitsha.
If he was a bad leader, he won’t dare live in Onitsha because they must find occasions to remind him of his atrocities.
But because he a Phenomenon, he soars.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
He is generous man... bribing for votes

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Enoch07: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
activities!!!
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Golan007: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Forget all this nonsense you Igbos are doing .

Peter Obi would never be president or VP, certainly not in 2023.

That message of hate you started selling from 2014, you must complete it after 2023.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by DEROX: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin grin SEE HE WILL DEFEAT TINUBU 2023 NORTH WILL PREFER HIM TO AS A CHRISTAIN TO A MUSLIM TINUBU cheesy NIGERIAQ WILL BURN DONT FIELD HIM FIRST

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by OkutaNla: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Very phenomenal. Peter Obi the vote-buying cheerful giver. Anambla will never forget your generouity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Sagay212: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
ADAOBI FOR BIAF.RAUD PRESIDENT. UP OBITUARY!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by ODI444(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
DEROX:
grin grin SEE HE WILL DEFEAT TINUBU 2023 NORTH WILL PREFER HIM TO AS A CHRISTAIN TO A MUSLIM TINUBU cheesy NIGERIAQ WILL BURN DONT FIELD HIM FIRST
Tinubu cannot be the Knight the SW will call to defend them.
SW I know can present such character. He should remain a kingmaker and maybe back Ogbonnaya Onuh, Ken Nnamani, Ngige or Sullivan Chime. He has right to contest, but he is not the kind of character Nigeria can manage.
Many odds are against him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by DEROX: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
ODI444:

Tinubu cannot be the Knight the SW will call to defend them.
SW I know can present such character. He should remain a kingmaker and maybe back Ogbonnaya Onuh, Ken Nnamani, Ngige or Sullivan Chime. He has right to contest, but he is not the kind of character Nigeria can manage.
Many odds are against him.
REALLY BUT THERE WAS NO ODDS AGAINST MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR BEFORE HE CONTESTED OK BUT WHAT IS THE POLITICAL CLOUT OF THOSE MENTIONED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by ObaOfUyo: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
myboy2111:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by helinues: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is he contesting for Anambra guber again?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by ODI444(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
DEROX:
REALLY BUT THERE WAS NO ODDS AGAINST MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR BEFORE HE CONTESTED OK BUT WHAT IS THE POLITICAL CLOUT OF THOSE MENTIONED
They sure need Tinubu for clout. Love him or hate him, Tinubu is an enigma. Any southerner, including Peter Obi that wants to formidable in politics must involve Tinubu.
In fact, any southerner he backs in 2023 wins the president and it must not be APC. He could back PDP, so far his interest is protected.
On Buhari, he has so much to clean, but it’s the same Tinubu that cleaned him up.
So Tinubu can’t clean himself, he cleans others.
This is the fact
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by ODI444(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
helinues:
Is he contesting for Anambra guber again?
No brother. I’m only sampling opinions. Just started with him. The SE is laying claim to 2023: it can’t be done putting the mouth under the table.
I’m for SE presidency and southern presidency at worst.
Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by DEROX: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
ODI444:

They sure need Tinubu for clout. Love him or hate him, Tinubu is an enigma. Any southerner, including Peter Obi that wants to formidable in politics must involve Tinubu.
In fact, any southerner he backs in 2023 wins the president and it must not be APC. He could back PDP, so far his interest is protected.
On Buhari, he has so much to clean, but it’s the same Tinubu that cleaned him up.
So Tinubu can’t clean himself, he cleans others.
This is the fact
hmm TINUBU SUPPORT PDP WHICH KIND POLITICS ARE YOU DREAMING? ok he will i speak on his behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by EmmaJnr1: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
He was not bribing them. The women and men u see there were pleading and begging him for money. Because he had sympathy for them, he decided to share money to them.
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by kayfra: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
He is not getting PDP nomination
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by manuelreports: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
I was in Awka when he was the Governor, the man is humble to the core, people oriented and a visionary man. I remember a day I saw him interacting with Market sellers at Eke Aeka while his convoy was blowing siren far away down Paul University side. Tell me just one Yoruba leader that can match his achievements in Anambra. I am ready today let's deal with facts and figures

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Golan007: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
He was not bribing them. The women and men u see there were pleading and begging him for money. Because he had sympathy for them, he decided to share money to them.

Poor people in alaigbo, wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Golan007: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
manuelreports:
I was in Awka when he was the Governor, the man is humble to the core, people oriented and a visionary man. I remember a day I saw him interacting with Market sellers at Eke Aeka while his convoy was blowing siren far away down Paul University side. Tell me just one Yoruba leader that can match his achievements in Anambra. I am ready today let's deal with facts and figures
[/s]

Nobody would vote Igbo.

Una no want Biafra again?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by ODI444(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
DEROX:
hmm TINUBU SUPPORT PDP WHICH KIND POLITICS ARE YOU DREAMING? ok he will i speak on his behalf.
Who did he support in 2011?
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by BlowYourMind: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
The same Peter Obi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Tranquillity360: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Golan007:
Forget all this nonsense you Igbos are doing .

Peter Obi would never be president or VP, certainly not in 2023.

That message of hate you started selling from 2014, you must complete it after 2023.
They think we yorubas can vote for Igbo man.

No matter how qualified he is.
We will rather vote for Shekua of boko haram than voting for Igbo man.
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Golan007: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
They think we yorubas can vote for Igbo man.

No matter how qualified he is.
We will rather vote for Shekua of boko haram than voting for Igbo man.

Actually there's no difference between the 2.

Both are separatists.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Tranquillity360: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Golan007:

Actually there's no difference between the 2.

Both are separatists.
No!

Boko haram are better than Igbos,we yorubas don't hate boko haram the way we hate Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Golan007: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
No!

Boko haram are better than Igbos,we yorubas don't hate boko haram the way we hate Igbos.

No, you are the same Nyamiri and Shekau.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Tranquillity360: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Golan007:

No, you are the same Nyamiri and Shekau.
We yorubas must continue hating on Igbos.

Boko haram are northerners and northerners are our brother.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by DEROX: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
ODI444:

Who did he support in 2011?
2011 because of southern shit but now we can all vote for our interest 2023 is for the Big Fishes which tinubu is part of.
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Golan007: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
We yorubas must continue hating on Igbos.

Boko haram are northerners and northerners are our brother.

Yes, you Nyamiri and Shekau are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Tranquillity360: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Golan007:

Yes, you Nyamiri and Shekau are the same.
Yes we yorubas hate Nyamiri but love shekua.

My yoruba muslim brother,we must continue hating Igbos so that our skull will rejoice.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by ODI444(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
DEROX:
2011 because of southern shit but now we can all vote for our interest 2023 is for the Big Fishes which tinubu is part of.
I rather you talk about Osibanjo, Fayemi, Adesina, Fashola than Tinubu. We want paradigm shift not overlords. We want reformers not career politicians. What Tinubu bringing to the table if not ‘seasoned politician and wealth’. Please, I don’t want to about him.
Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Golan007: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yes we yorubas hate Nyamiri but love shekua.

My yoruba muslim brother,we must continue hating Igbos so that our skull will rejoice.

Yes flatty, we are saying the same thing.

Shekau and Igbos are the same.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) by Muna4real(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:

Every politician gives people money. I don't see why Mr obi's own should be different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All Bombs / STRATEGIC TAKE OVER OF NIGERIA / ONITSHA High Court On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.