Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) (11299 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) / Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by ganisucks(f): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Aisha Buhari's Aides-De-Camp is a handsome young police officer with the name Usman Sagir Shugaba, a Deputy Superintendent of Police.

He is a member of Cadet Inspector course 36/2002.

DSP Shugaba was one time ADC to the Executive Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello before he was redeployed to Aso Rock presidential villa for the First Lady.

Some Nigerians even call him the most handsome police officer in Nigeria because he has been an internet sensation.

But just recently he was accused of direct involvement in the shooting spree in the Aso Rock Presidential Villa last week Thursday.
And he was later taken into custody by the orders of the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu.

Even the First Lady, Aisha Buhari had to go on twitter to plead for his immediate release, and also his team, citing fears of contacting coronavirus while in police detention.

See pictures of the Police officer.

1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jibril's get sense....this aide's been enjoying the other room with aisha.

(another gap tooth tyrant in the making....)

[img]https://media./images/14e2dc2331ead67b3a5ed0b50eae10ce/tenor.gif[/img]

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
E be like say na this one dey comot cobwebs from the congo as e be say the original owner don turn to vegetable.

Now I understand the genesis of the quarell.

Una go annihilate unasef by unsafe

Na una go use una mouth tell us wetin una chop sleep.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fine guy cheesy Yusuf knows something we don't know cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
These 3 people above stole my would-be 10th FTC today, its alright!

The officer fine sha,
He was recruited 2002 and by 2020 he's already a DSP, meanwhile my guy way join since 2001 is still an inspector.
This life no balance at all, especially inside naija.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by osizi06(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Meet him for what na?
Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Alot of disrespect for the first lady in Aso rock,PMB should put them in order
Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Newcreature2020(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Amazing.
Don't forget the King is gonna take His people home with the sound of the trumpet

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by ojun50(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Can someone tell us if buhair is still alive
Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Seen
Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow, this officer is actually handsome to the core. No blemish!

Buhari as a weak old man that can't perform in all ramifications has yet taken another big risk cheesy

I hope you can feel me.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
bigtt76:
Are you insinuating he's the one behind aisha's smiles?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Natural441(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
See as he fine, I think some things interesting is happening in ASO Rock.
Aisha and this man go surprise us no let me talk am fine,I know say you don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Racoon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
The people involved in the power struggle in Aso Rock.
Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Somodooo: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
so na this man dey laa Aisha grin
chaiii man dey enjoy

9 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by GuestLog: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
He look and share same features with Buhari. Now I wonder which other relative can be used as his double or better still; Jubril.
Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is this the boyfriend Kanu was referring to ? That Kanu Sef is just a troublemaker

11 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
NwaNimo1:
Jibril's get sense....he's been enjoying the other room with aisha.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by chibuike65: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol una get mouth, well the dude is blessed worked with big VIPs what else
Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by BafanaBafana: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Handsome police officer
First lady's personal bodyguard
I am thinking,
So Yahaya Bello dey love-vendor.
Still thinking, Yahaya Bello goes there, Aisha sees his ADC and calls him aside
Aisha: Howfa, who is that guy
Bello: He is my ADC
Aisha: He looks smart, I want a smart officer like that as my ADC
Bello: No problem, madam. Ana tare, I will arrange for him to be attached to you

4 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by donmixc: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
bigtt76:

are you insintuating That he Bleep aisha in the other room

11 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by gurunlocker: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where is the handsomeness? cheesy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Corporate2020: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Jibril's get sense....he's been enjoying the other room with aisha.

The way FFK was enjoying Bianca and now Peter Obituary is enjoying her.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by lagdmark(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
Alot of disrespect for the first lady in Aso rock,PMB should put them in order
na wa for you, which of the PMB, because there are many presidents in Aso rock.

12 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by HarunaWest(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
These 3 people above stole my would-be 10th FTC today, its alright!

The officer fine sha,
He was recruited 2002 and by 2020 he's already a DSP, meanwhile my guy way join since 2001 is still an inspector.
This life no balance at all, especially inside naija.
Shugaba joined as an inspector..if he joined as an ASP, he woukd have been a Supol Or CSP.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by val15: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
The guy take style resemble PMB

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Peppermintflav: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
No wonder.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Buhari is dead, that's why his wife is been abused by all these shenanigans. No sane man will allow his wife to be harassed this way by his employee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by Dabronze(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
handsome DSP Vs First Lady in the oza room season one reloaded

6 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by omotoniwa(f): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
That was the continuation of tatatata project he instituted before he left kogi.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by smartval(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
ganisucks:

See pictures of the Police officer.

This one go dey chop the forbidden fruit oo
grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) by gungab(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Oyebamiji Sponsors Building Of CAN Secretariat In Osun Despite Been Muslim / Senate Confirms The Nomination Of 19 Resident Electoral Commissioners / Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.