Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) (8242 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS / Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Many travellers or visitors who pass through Awka the Anambra State capital when traveling or visit hardly notice these areas, so many believe Awka started from Amansi our boundary with Enugu down to Amawbia, which is a short distance, not knowing that developments in Awka has spread into many inside towns not along the Enugu/Onitsha expressway, towns like Okpuno, Isu, Amawbia, Ebenebe, Isi-Agu, Nibo, Nwofia, Enugu-Ukwu, Abagana and Agulu these towns are now part of Awka metropolis, me and my friend decided to cover these beautiful areas many hardly see, Ngozika, Awka GRA, Esther Obiakor, Udoka or Clube road, these areas are hiding to many

Kindly watch the video to the end to see the beauty of Awka, also subscribe to the channel for more videos across Southeast and beyond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pmSlVqDwg

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Azmanaty: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good one

No single Brown roof. Ala Igbo, Ala oma.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
More

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
M

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Watch the video to see the beauty of Awka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by SLAP44: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by athaboi(f): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Let them be planting trees so that it will be like enugu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
We are yet to cover Amawbia, Nibo, Zik's avenue etc.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by vanunu: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Amazing, where do Igbos get there own money?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Clint02(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by SLAP44: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
vanunu:

They are just more determined than most others.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Beautiful city

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Slynation(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Awka is gradually transforming....
The real deal is continuity, Obiano continued from where Peter Obi stopped...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anambra as a state is second most densely populated state after Lagos when you are driving from Onitsha to Awka via old road the whole areas has been built up with modern structures.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:

They are just more determined than most others.
It's not determination.
It's pride. Pride breeds determination.
The fact that u will go home and will be recognised by your family, kinsmen is enough to make you push it.

Also, we hardly party.

As in big party. Unless marriage, childbirth and sometimes people who want to open new built house, wetin concern omata boy with party. They will rather go to mama ngozi beer parlour and eat goat head pepper soup.
Then add they are family oriented. Thinking about the well being of your wife and children alone will ginger you to work harder or die trying.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Twistaray(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nice
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by slivertongue: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Slynation(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
vanunu:
Most Igbos are now seeing reasons why they should invest at home... I knew what many big names lost in the Northern States just because of crisis...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
We are yet to cover Amawbia, Nibo, Zik's avenue etc.
Weldone.
I can now see you are the real one.

Haven't been mad like I was the other day grin

I saw where you told people to subscribe to your channel on youtube.
U need views and like more that subscribe button to make money on youtube.

You can comment on poplar naija YouTube channels and advertise your channel so as to get more view.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Slynation(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Twistaray:

Check this one out too.

Please, let's always tell the truth.
Please check maitaima using same altitude...
I want to see something

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
trutharena:

Cage Wetin. When we still got lot of Enugu brown roofs to showcase!

Igboland is a shithole!

I feel your pain

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Consciously Patronise Made In Nigeria Products? / The 50 Cities of Emperor Oduduwa AdeMusiwa of the country of Western Nigeria / Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.