Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is (8632 Views)

Clean New Tokubo Honder For Sale Call On Mr Kelvin 08146252735 / *ITS A QUATTRO* Its The 007 * 2003 Audi A6 Quattro* Preordered By Cne010 Of NL** / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by frankkky: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
why are nigerians always so quick to use the word fraud? or 419?,has our land become that bad no one trust any one again?as far i can see in this case the seller is only guilty of breach of contract ,what happened were beyound his control(am not supporting him)but just stating a fact,lets always look at the facts before we start judging based on emotions,i can understand the pain the buyer is going through in the sense of the delay but then we can all see that its not the poor guy fault for goodness sake,its like someone suing a airline for cancelled flights due to bad weather,there are certain things that are out of our control in this life,someone says he wants to present a car as a gift to the mother,GOD forbid what if you meet with an accident and something happens to you,will you sue fate?lets learn to be reasonable please,there are still honest business people in nigeria and contary to populuar belief nigeria is not the worst country on earth,haba!!!make una take am easy.for the car dealers cant you try another way of supplying these cars to customers without collecting intial deposits though i know it could be risky but then its better than the stress you would go through when someone money is with you,just my two pence
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Scottx(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
Brilliant response

inspired_m:

Delta007.

In this Part of the World, Breach Of  Contract is Different From Fraud.

FRAUD IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE WHILE BREACH OF CONTRACT IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

[b]The Seller has Obviously Breached the Contractual Agreement he had with the Buyer with Delayed Timelines, That Does not Mean he has Defrauded Him.

The Buyer Has Not requested for His Money Re funded, and the Seller has Neither absconded, All he wanted was to know the True status Of His vehicle.

Usually In Cases Like this, Seller Can give a discount and/or Compensation to the Buyer for the delays in delivery OR Both Buyer and seller can come to a Mutual Agreement On Compensation terms ( if any )

German 007 Has shown receipts and dock receipts, and In No where in My Posts did you see me dismiss The Complaints of the Buyer.

The BUYER Himself has Contacted the Shipper directly Who Confirmed that truly A Car is sitting at the Port Just payments to be made before Proceeding.

From the Evidences Made Available On this matter, I will Personally RULE out Fraud in this Case.

BREACH OF CONTRACT ?  YES

The main aim is not to criticize the Seller nor Dismiss the Buyers Complaint But to see an amicable resolution to the Matter.[/b]

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Delta007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Inspired:

While Breach of contract is different from Fraud, Fraud in any part of the world (including Nigeria) is "deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage." This is a simple definition of fraud; check your dictionary.

This is what the OP, gaylord, posted. I responded with his post (and Timothy’s post) in mind:
More than 20 times during this period  I have been told by Mr German that this car has sailed with different  dates given to me as the time of arrival but nothing has surfaced.

At this present period, (maybe later but  lets see how this thread goes ) I don’t want to go into nitty gritty of what has been happening over the last five months but I wish  to appeal to Nairalanders especially  people in the pre order biz to help persuade Mr German to come out clean and explain what is going on with this transaction

The last information I heard was that this ride left American waters on the 31st of Dec but up till this time no BOL has been issued by the so called  shipper in States …, haba I think BOL should be a thing issued within three days once the vessel sails ??

Now, I'm not calling anyone a criminal however if what Gaylord posted is true, then that’s pure deceit and that’s fraudulent. If a dealer knows he cannot deliver a vehicle in 3wks and proposes to his client that he can, he is fraudulent. If a dealer knows that there is (going) to be an issue with delivery and refuses to disclose it in a timely manner, then he is fraudulent. If a dealer knows a car is rebuilt and passes it on as a non-accidented car to the end-user without disclosing it, he/she is fraudulent. All these are also breaches of contract.

Inspired, I quite agree with most of what you posted. It's usually not a good thing when a client comes online to a public forum to express his displeasure. There are several transactions I have refused to go ahead with by just “googling” a company’s name or checking their ratings on the BBB. Does that mean they do not run a legit business? No. It only means they do not stand by their word. Flip this the other way; A buyer deposits N2mil for a vehicle to pay a balance of N3mil upon delivery. You the seller delivers the vehicle on time and the buyer does not meet his obligation to pay on time; let’s say he pays you the remaining N3mil in 4mths time meanwhile, you could not sell the vehicle within that 4mth period and your close to N3mil is tied up, what would you do? Now assume you gave the buyer the vehicle the day you cleared it from the port and he told you he’d deposit the money the next day; then the next week and tells you that for 3mths, will you have the patience? Will you be willing to do business again with the buyer? Be honest. What if the situation was beyond the buyer’s control, will that make a difference to you?

Like I posted earlier, German seems like a decent chap. I do not think his initial intention was to have these transactions go this way. And I am in no way trying to castigate him. I just think when things start going south, as a dealer you need to control it. I think he (and other dealers) should be straight and open about the process and impending delays; this way, you avoid situations like these. Here, he dropped the ball. I’m glad he seems to have picked it up and I hope he continues to hold onto it because he seems to be doing a lot of things right; perhaps, I may patronize him down the road, who knows.

@Frankky:
You obviously are ahead of yourself on this one.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by BizBooks(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
Without absolving 007 of any blames, I wish to add that the "ETAs" (Estimated Dates of Arrival) giving out by shipping companies in the US are notoriously unreliable. They are just that - estimated. What they will not tell you when giving you the ETA is that the ship that will eventually carry your car may still be in another state loading. So take them with a healthy pinch of salt.

As I said earlier, I'm in a similar quandary like 007. I have a vehicle with the shipping company (Sallaum Group) which happens to be the same company mentioned by 007. They initially gave me a sail date of Jan 4. After Jan 4, they moved it to Jan 21. Jan 21 came and went and they are now telling me the ship will leave on Jan 28.

The moral of the story is: Do not tell a client that his car is on the way based on the ETA the shipping company gave you. Call them a day or two after the estimated sail date and confirm that the ship has indeed set sail. Dealers who get high volume orders should consider hiring assistants to closely monitor these small but crucial details.

P.S: Changing shippers as some people have suggested may not be the solution as they all use the same ships. If I'm not mistaken, the shippers do not actually own the ships. If you give them a car, they will look for the next available ship going to Nigeria and load it on it. So if 007 drops Sallaum for ACL, ACL will still use the same ships used by Sallaum (incidentally, Sallaum happens to be one of the best shipping companies in the US in my opinion). The solution is to confirm from the shipper that a ship has left before passing the information to your client.

A Note to Dealers: Do not allow your shipper to put your car on Grimaldi. From information available to me, getting a space on Grimaldi is so difficult that your car may end up waiting at the Port for 3 months. This may change in the future but that is the situation at the moment.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by nyrol(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Bizbook: thanks for the reasonable input. you ve taught me something about clients relationship tonite and what ETAs are really not.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by jitolala(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Inspired,You are good!
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Gaylord I understand your pains and how long you have waited. I'm in Akure for now and German 007 is a close and personal friend we were hanging out on Nov 19, 2010 which was my birthday that was when he mentioned your ML to me that he should be in Akure by the first week of December to deliver your ML himslef. He didn't know your car would take this long sir. We even spoke and he told me that your ML would soon touch ground that I shud expect him soonest in Akure only to find out the shipper has been giving him wrong ETAs.

I'm very sorry for your delay sir. I just want you to know he never and would never want to delay your car intentionally. Please sir I appreciate your understanding and your matured attitude in dealing with this!
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by BOMANY: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
It is gud that german007 for gave his explanations. But I cud nt get how the CTN causes the delay of shipping.The procedure is that AFTER shipping, u send copy of the B/L to the agent of CTN in the exporting country to get it. Hope u r nt misinformed
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by inspiredm(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
Delta007:

@Inspired:

While Breach of contract is different from Fraud, Fraud in any part of the world (including Nigeria) is "deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage." This is a simple definition of fraud; check your dictionary.

Delta007,

I Agree with Most of Your Points, I think the Overall purpose is to learn from One another and make Ourselves Better Equipped.

Your Definition Of Fraud is Right, In-fact I have been researching the Word
"Fraud" Online for like Half an HOUR.  wink

The Definition Of Fraud ENDS with the Phrase
  "perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage"

I Pretty Much Doubt If the SELLER has any advantage ( Dishonest ) HOLDING the Buyers vehicle In this Case, I personally think the DISHONEST ADVANTAGE Concept is not Applicable here which therefore Negates this as being a fraud.

It Would be a DISHONEST ADVANTAGE if  he was getting financial rewards due to the Delay,  I see NO Advantage in Intentionally Holding Up a vehicle Both Buyer and Seller have Funds Tied Up On.

Be it as It may, German007 Is Not Absolved of all these blames, breach of contracts, etc This Transaction Degenerated into all this because of Lack of effective Communication between Buyer and Seller.

We Hope in the next couple of days the Bill Of Lading would be issued, I would suggest German007 to request/re-confirm from his Shipper/Freight forwarders IF the Vehicle actually sailed Last Night, So we can All be On the same Page.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Busybody2(f): 12:22am On Jan 28, 2011
Delta007:

German007 and other dealers:

I'm not pointing fingers but this is just my advice. I was in the auto business before Nairaland was established. I have since moved on to other bigger things; . . .  

What does this crass self-aggrandizement have to do with the price of fish in the market undecided undecided undecided Anyway each to their own cool

gaylord:

@ Pipedidier

Thank you for your comments. To be honest it would amount to waste of time replying to people like busy_body.Her comments are unjust and bias

I have not called German 007 a fraudster rather I have asked him to come out clean and tell us timescales I.e vessel dates , BOL issued dates , expected time of arrival ,

I would keep my fingers crossed, this is a deal that started 5months and we are in the middle of nowhere, 20 times I have been told your 'car gets to naija tommoro, and some people like busy body have the gut to spit rubbish , haba

Okay now someone else has referenced the other thread, do I look like the type to have German007's c/o/c/k in my mouth (for want of a better way to put it)? You opened this thread for "someone" i.e. any nairalander to come and shed light on the issue on the ground and I came to chip my two cents worth and nowhere did I absolve German of the blame, so what gives undecided Ol' boy, let respect begat respect as always oh because me I nor send oju t'o fo, nor the one that whacchummacallit oh, psssfffft  cool
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 28, 2011
All,

The pre-order business conducted in this Auto section is unlike any other in Nigeria, or even Africa as a whole. Over the years, we have all strived to maximize the advantage of buyers and dealers alike.  One thing that will help us improve the experience of buyers and give them  confidence, is complete transparency on the part of dealers.

The main lesson from this thread is that, there is no substitute for complete honestly and openness from dealers. The only time that a dealer should tell a buyer that the vessel transporting the buyer’s car has sailed, should be after a confirmation has been obtained from a freight forwarder or shipper, stating that the car is on the load list of vehicles aboard sailed ship.

In the case at hand, German007 notified the buyer, Gaylord, that the vessel carrying his car has sailed. In fact the title of the pertinent thread contains <vessel sailed>. We now know that this information is false.  One of the forum rules states thus: Thou shalt not deliberately post false information. German007 violated this rule, his posting privileges are therefore suspended for 5 days.

Monitor_1
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by calculusx(m): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2011
A big thank you to ALL who have contributed to this thread, its really interesting,educative and informative. We learn everyday to better equip ourselves.

Most times, we dealers found ourselves in situations we can not control, 2yrs ago when there was congestion in Tin-can, Vessel schedule to sail October couldn't sail till February but weekly update to the buyer kept the situation at rest

Bizbooks- Thanks for your latest information about Grimaldi Line as i am about to entered that one chance.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by KunleA2(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2011
It is very interesting and educative reading about all the contribution on this thread. 5 months is a very long time to wait for a car. However i still thing most people are mis-informed about the REAL transit time it takes to get a vehicle across.

In my humble opinion, i will say it takes about 6 weeks to buy and ship a vehicle, provided no complication arises.

[size=14pt]Typical Timeline:[/size]

Step 1: Lets say you buy a vehicle today, you arrange for a trucking company to take it to the port, it will usually take anywhere from few days to over a week depending on the distance to the port.

Step 2: After arriving at the port, ALL vehicle MUST undergo customs clearance to make sure that the vehicle is OK to ship (That is not stolen) etc. This is where the most time are lost. Customs clearance and verification usually takes anywhere between 1-2 weeks. New York/New Jersey ports takes the longest to clear customs (anywhere between 3-5 weeks!!!)

The shipping company cannot ship any car until customs is cleared. And the customs clearing process CANNOT be influenced. You simply wait until you vehicle is cleared to go.  After clearing customs, the vehicle is assigned a sailing date by the shipping company. Sailing to Nigeria will take anywhere between 2-4 weeks depending on which port you are leaving from.   

So on the average its about 6 weeks in my opinion. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TIME IT TAKES TO LOOK FOR THE PARTICULAR VEHICLE TO BUY. Searching for a vehicle might take as little and few days to over one month depending on the complexity of the search.

Even after finding and closing the deal on the desired vehicle, the documentation process can sometimes take another week or two depending on the seller. There are some big time dealership that have very long and complicated process before you are allowed to pick up the vehicle.

If you don't have a very good agent on ground, it will be very difficult to do.

Its very helpful that buyers are aware of typical time frame it takes to buy and ship a vehicle. I hope everyone can learn and grow from this experience and something good comes out of this.

Regards.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by ayusman16(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2011
Lets be sincere with ourselves. How many of you will have your money tied down longer than necessary and won't be worried and raise alarm?
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by BizBooks(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
Kunle-A:

In my humble opinion, i will say it takes about 6 weeks to buy and ship a vehicle, provided no complication arises.

What you said above is largely correct but there are some NL dealers who can deliver a car in 4 weeks under the right circumstance. At least I have done business with a few of them. This is how they do it: Once they buy a car, they don't just take it to the nearest Port. Instead they make inquiries and find out the ship that is leaving soonest. They will then transport the car (sometimes at great cost) to whichever Port the ship is.

Again this all boils down to ETA. If the ETA giving by the shipping company proves accurate, then the car may be in Nigeria in 4 weeks as it takes ships on express route 17 - 21 days to get to Lagos.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by blank(f): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
Na so. Plenty talk.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by sexxxxy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
wow,what an interesting thread

@Delta007

u hit the nail on the head,i was going word word word to all ur points, makes a lot of sense, so sensible and spot on,

we all know how s/h/i/t,customer service in naija can be, just awful,

Can we nigerians just focus on CUSTOMER SERVICE ,when we r doing business?,

i applaud Gaylord for opening this thread,lets name and shame them, ,when they breach their contract without proper communication,as long as u r healthy and alive, then good communication with ur customer is paramount,
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by jbak: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2011
Nice one,
I'm glad some1 is opening up,
I think it all boils down to managing customer's expectation.
It's also an eye opener on the shipping process and all.
By and large I believe there is some learning for all, seller, buyer, prospective buyers, prospective dealers, onlookers etc.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by gaylord: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2011
Dear All

Thank you all for your efforts in following this thread. The last 3weeks silence on this thread has been due to series of activities going on between buyer- seller. I will be coming onboard Friday morning to give full details of this business.

I am waiting on Mr German to come up positively.

@ Mods – I will PM you both with full details and await your advice please  before coming onboard by Friday morning
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Piedpiper(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2011
Hmm tot your case was over?
Watching this space then.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by sultaan(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
The man had too much on his plate, and I think he lost a brother recently which made thing awkward when you have a mourning mind trying to get business going.

Right now it seems 007's source is the one who dropped the ball.

What I suspect is that he gave out money to his buyer and has no car to show for any(hoping to used full payment for one car to cover others)

If he had a car with all his delays then there would have been hope, but he could not show 3 of his customers a car. His customers can claim fraud but 007 can't say he was defrauded by his buyer until he shows a bill of laden.Right now he is trying all he can to get things moving, but not looking good
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Phony200(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2011
I don't think it's impossible to keep a client happy even when things are not going as planned. Little things like gifts, calls, texts and personal meetings go a very long way in making things better and letting the clients rest a little easier. As in most pre-orders cases, buyer and seller most times never meet until delivery date or when sh.i.t hits the fan. If dealers paid a little more attention to each client, things will only get better.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by obojo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2011
long and short of the story,  There is nothing like buying a car that is already here,  pay and drive off immediately. i will rather pay more than wait
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by german007(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2011
sultaan:

I think he lost a brother recently which made thing awkward when you have a mourning mind trying to get business going.

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by german007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2011
I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts.  ~John Locke

Well done is better than well said.  ~Benjamin Franklin

A promise is a cloud; fulfillment is rain.  ~Arabian Proverb

Don't find fault.  Find a remedy.  ~Henry Ford

Speak less, act more. - Samuel L Jackson.

Action is eloquence.  ~William Shakespeare

When deeds speak, words are nothing.  ~African Proverb

Action will remove the doubts that theory cannot solve.  ~ Ghandi

Actions speak louder than words. - African Proverb.

[size=14pt]Copy of OBL.

Work in Progress.

Okhai. "007"

aokhai@hotmail.com.

www.adengoautos.com

BB Pin 22325d44.
[/size]

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by inspiredm(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2011
Posting Bill of lading 48 hours to Supposed Delivery is Unnecessary

When you're in a Hole You stop Digging.

What we expect to see next are Nigerian Photos of Gaylord's ML so as not to further erode potential buyers confidence.

Anything Short of that is Immaterial at this Point and Ill advise you don't post further documents that could put a hole and further digress this Thread.

If there are any issues that may Change the Delivery Arrangements as Planned you can contact Gaylord privately Prior to Friday

I hope this matter can be wrapped up as quickly as possible.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by german007(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
inspired_m:

Posting Bill of lading 48 hours to Supposed Delivery is Unnecessary

When you're in a Hole You stop Digging.

What we expect to see next are Nigerian Photos of Gaylord's ML so as not to further erode potential buyers confidence.

Anything Short of that is Immaterial at this Point and Ill advise you don't post further documents that could put a hole and further digress this Thread.

If there are any issues that may Change the Delivery Arrangements as Planned you can contact Gaylord privately Prior to Friday

I hope this matter can be wrapped up as quickly as possible.

With all due respect.

May be deemed as immaterial and unnecessary to you or some, but neccesary and vital to me and some onlookers.

If you recall, my last post on this thread stated that "The next time I post, I will be posting the BL". Which is why I am.

There is currently regular private communication between Gaylord and I, any forthcoming possible issues shall be made known to him privately to him just as you've stated above.

The matter shall be wrapped up accordingly, Gaylord will be a happy man at the end of the day.

TAKE MY WORD. MY WORD IS MY BOND. I AM THE BOND.

cool
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by inspiredm(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2011
german007:

With all due respect.

May be deemed as immaterial and unnecessary to you or some, but neccesary and vital to me and some onlookers.

If you recall, my last post on this thread stated that "The next time I post, I will be posting the BL". Which is why I am.

There is currently regular private communication between Gaylord and I, any forthcoming possible issues shall be made known to him privately to him just as you've stated above.

The matter shall be wrapped up accordingly, Gaylord will be a happy man at the end of the day.

TAKE MY WORD. MY WORD IS MY BOND. I AM THE BOND.
cool

Your Last Post on this thread is more than 3 weeks ago, Between then and Now, I wouldn't expect us to start back from where you stopped when delivery is just in 48 hours.

All the same, All is Well that ends Well.

gaylord:

@ Mods – I will PM you both with full details and await your advice please  before coming onboard by Friday morning

Gaylord,

Lets be Optimistic you will get your vehicle as Promised

If there are any issues, you may wish to let us know via emails.

Good Luck.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Emperoh(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
This is sad but than God its being managed!!!
Nothing much to say other than to encourage us to keep being open and honest!!

Life is full of ups and downs. I am just coming thru one now even though it wasn't a Nairalander's car!!

Was paid on December 16th after much dithering to make an arrangement for an accidented 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara. . . . not until recently, i couldn't say when the car would be ready!

What saved me was my openness t the client. . . . . its really pays to be honest!!
It shall be well. But reduce the frequency of these occurrence!!

God will see us thru!!
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Delta007(m): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2011
What's the status of this vehicle? The OP opened this thread on Jan 25 and German confirmed that the vehicle had shipped. This is March 2, can this thread be closed now?
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Delta007(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
undecided
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by kukus01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
shocked since august 2010 !!!! men!!! so much for the pre- order biz!!! see the car! pay for the car!! and zoom off!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Model Hyundai Elantra GLS Toks Selling Cheap / 2016 Model Lexus Lx570s Super Sportz Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Peugeot 307cc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.