Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,002 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is (8634 Views)

Clean New Tokubo Honder For Sale Call On Mr Kelvin 08146252735 / *ITS A QUATTRO* Its The 007 * 2003 Audi A6 Quattro* Preordered By Cne010 Of NL** / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by agabaI23(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2011
gaylord,

Trust me you will get your car. So relax!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by calculusx(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
@agabal23:
Just want to confirm if its the Agaba L. that I know.pls email me @calculusfowler1948@yahoo.com
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by agabaI23(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
^
I don't know what the L stands for. Prolly not me smiley
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Consensus: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
Gaylord.

German is real and has the ability, Layback. You'l be best friends in the end.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by kolady: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
u guys shld nt bother ur serf abt d guy. am going to make a pre order thru him very soon. i promise dis whole dat i will send him to where BODE GEORGE IS COMING FROM. I MEAN IT. OTHER PRE ODER DEALERS DAT ARE FRAUDLET GET READY. GUY IF U WANT ME TO DEAL WITH DIS GUY 4 U. JUST GET ACROSS
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by megastu(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2011
@Delta007,

It is very difficult for us lawyers not to see things that way. However, i will implore you to give german007 the benefit of doubt. Nothing on earth is risk free. Even stepping out of your house is full of risks.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Gaylord, It's your turn i guess, lol, Sorry i lost ur contact ,am back anyway, hope ur enjoying ur pre-order like me too? LOL
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
You Love this clean baby for sale at cheap price, Also Pre-ordered by German 007,contact me or german 007 for details

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by MyRav4: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
people, what's the current situation on this? has gaylord finally received his car 7 months on and still counting? i need to see the end of this whole pre-order shit please !!!
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by german007(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2011
My Rav4:

people, what's the current situation on this? has gaylord finally received his car 7 months on and still counting? i need to see the end of this whole pre-order poo please !!!

SUV HAS SINCE BEEN DELIVERED AS PROMISED.

DESPITE ALL ODDS AND OBSTACLES, LEAVING A CUSTOMER FULFILLED IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE.

USA PIC.
TINCAN PIC.
PRE-DELIVERY CLEANING PIC.

***NEW YORK USA TO LAGOS NIGERIA.***

Cheers.

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by MyRav4: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2011
german007:

SUV HAS SINCE BEEN DELIVERED AS PROMISED.

DESPITE ALL ODDS AND OBSTACLES, LEAVING A CUSTOMER FULFILLED IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE.

USA PIC.
TINCAN PIC.
PRE-DELIVERY CLEANING PIC.

***NEW YORK USA TO LAGOS NIGERIA.***

german007, God bless you for keeping to your words. With many more honest businessmen like you, Nigeria will be a better place.

Cheers.

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by MyRav4: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2011
german007, God bless you for keeping to your words. With many more honest businessmen like you, Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Odunnu: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2011
Okay, end of story. All is well that ends well.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by gaylord: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
[bForumites

I got the delivery of the car yesternite 17/03/2011, though am still waiting for German007 to give me the papers to the car.

In as much as the pics shown above is important, the paperwork is also important.

Bear in mind the inability to deliver the paperwork was not due to any payment issues from my side][/b]
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by nyrol(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
Our clearing agents are funny at times. The last time I took delivery of a sienna I had to wait for about a week for naija clearing agent to deliver the papers. So all fingers crossed the papers wud be ready soon.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Busybody2(f): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
Awon Broda Gbefila, Brother Mafilomindasi, Brother Ekeyofuro, Brother Shombo, Brother Gboromiro, Brother Eleti karoye, Brother Gbaranmideleru, Brother Gbekeyide, Brother Tojubo'le ati be be lo lipsrsealed cool lipsrsealed cool
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by asiwaju: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
@Busy_body,

Kai,o buru sha, grin grin grin omo yoruba gidi ni e,you are too much,my sister.

Asiwaju.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Busybody2(f): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
^^^ embarassed embarassed embarassed Me I be gentlelady oh, i nor sabi fight Sir tongue
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by chainy: 12:46am On Mar 18, 2011
please lets know who is taking responsibility for this and what actions can be taken to protect buyers money here otherwise hhhmmmmm
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by mayonikks: 3:28am On Mar 20, 2011
holla
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
NAIRLANDERS [/b]WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH [b]THIS MR OKHIA,[/b]IF YOU DO BUSINESS THIS WAY,YOU CAN'T SUCCEED.IT NOT A CURSE BUT THAT THE TRUTH,

CAN YOU ALL [b]IMAGINE

OUR PLAN WAS FOR GERMAN 007 TO SALE THE CAR AND PAY ME MY 60%.I HAD TO TAKE MY TIME AND POST THE CAR ON NAIRA LAND,LOOKING FOR BUYERS ,MAKING CALLS. I NEVER KNEW GERMAN007 SOLD THE CAR ALREADY, BUT ANYTIME I CALL HIM,HE ALWAYS TELL ME THEY WERE ALL PRICING BELOW COST PRICES,BUT I WAS STILL HERE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER WASTING MY TIME LOOKING FOR BUYERS.BUYING TOP UP AND DIRECTING THEM ALL TO GERMAN007 BUT THEY ALL CAME BACK COMPLAINING GERMAN007 SEEMS TOO BUSY,TOO BUSY,THAT WAS WHEN I SENSED HE MIGHT HAVE SOLD THE CAR.I TOLD MY DAD ABOUT IT AND MY DAD TOLD HIM TO come AND TAKE THE BALANCE OF THE CAR AND BRING THE CAR FOR US.THAT WAS WHEN ANOTHER LIES CAME IN, TOOK HIM weeks BEFORE HE COULD CONFESS IT HAS BEEN SOLD ,NOW OUR MONEY, STILL NOTHING, WHAT IS GOING ON.WE ARE TIRED OF CALLING YOU EVERYDAY BY DAY WE AR TAKEN IT SLOW SLOW WITH YOU OOH.WE WANT OUR CAR OR MONEY, NOT LIES , MUST U GIVE ALL your CUSTOMER HEADACHE ,I REGRET EVER CONTACTING YOU AT FIRST PLACE AND AM SURE EVERY OF US (WE KNOW OURSELFS ) WHO DEAL WITH YOU WOULD REGRET EVER DOING IT WITH YOU.FROM 1 PROBLEM TO ANOTHER, I KNOW U HAVE A SWEET MOUTH ,I KNOW YOU CAN DRIBBLE PERFECTLY LIKE OKOCHA,BUT 1 PROMISE , WHEN WE HAVE YOUR TIME ,YOU WOUN'T LIKE IT.

EVERYDAY I SLEEP AND REMEMBER THE DAY I CONTACT YOU.I ALWAYS CURSE THAT DAY.THE WAHALA YOU HAVE GIVING ME ALONE IS MORE THAN THE MONEYSELF.

pre-order my ASS, HE WHO HAVE EARS LET HIM HEAR.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by chainy: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
am not impressed with these thread on German 007.

look somebody needs to respond to these. where are our moderators? what is all about these claims and complains.

can someone call someone to order or can someone be investigated and even sanctioned here?
I thought we could all help make our little world better.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2011
I got my payment in full, Thank You evryone.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by samtoye(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2011
The close of the 2nd chapter, to be continued in Part 3, i hope not.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Robotica: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
@Oboy nah wahh for all of una ohh.

Una nor dey see the postive side of this, money dey given, money return or car dey delivered, person wey wan thief nor go do such, una know how many people dem dey dupe for this my side? make una nor forget all the correct cars wey this 007 dey bring in the past, cos he had issues doesnt make him bad, wen he dey give beta price deliver corect car, nobody talk, bad belle come too much now cos issues dey

Il still contact him when it's time to pre0rder, i still believe in him, make una nor believe say all other nah saints

'okra nor dey grow pass persin wey plant am '

oga 007, Well done, you will rise, those your car threads dey sweet my belle die,
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by idygee: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
Mr Gaylord ,It seems your issue has been resolved.I have been trying my best to resolve a similar issue with German and the issue has dragged over a year.I do not have my car neither do I have my money returned.
I want to seek redress here so that other nairalanders can see what a human being can put someone through inspite of all the fairplay and considerations I have shown him.It seems Mr German likes issues to be thrashed openly so he will out of humiliation react and pay up.He is a compulsive liar and we have watched him play series of gimmicks and lies all to gain time and not keep to his part of the bargain.I simply want my money back as I definitely wont get the car as Mr German claims the car got accidented on its way to being delivered over a year and 4 months now since inception.Please kindly see the thread below:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-398738.0.html
Please may this great forum prevail on MR German to be a man and pay me back my money.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by gaylord: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
[@ idygee

I pray you find solutions to your issue with Lord German. My experience with him was nothing but traumatic,thank God for the very good guys here on NL. Yeah I got my car eventually in what can be described a moving junk. I wonder if the ride in question came from America as claimed. Anyway thats not the point I have moved on and its been a good learning curve for me. I will rather suggest you start your thread and state things as it were, who knows help might come just like me,
]
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by shawonlese: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
German007,

With all these allegations against you, I think its time to say byebye to the pre-order business for the time being, and go sort yourself out.

Nairalanders, German007 has been officially barred from any further transactions until all outstanding allegations have been cleared and addressed. -Peoples verdict! Those in favour say "Aye" those against say "Nay"
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by inspiredm(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
Idygee,

You can start your Own thread and explain What exactly transpired Between You and German007

I wonder why you have to wait for 1 Year and 4 Months before Coming Out.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Odunnu: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2011
Quite enormous
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by violent(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
Wow!

If it tastes like a fish and swims like a fish, why call it a goat?

It's not looking like breech of contract when it becomes persistent, when i see a fraudulent fellow, I simply know!

@Idygee

Open up a thread and let's see how this goes.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is by Odunnu: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
Gbegele ati gbefila

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 Model Lexus Lx570s Super Sportz Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Peugeot 307cc / »»» Neat Solara 02 @ N1.45 Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.