Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency (9312 Views)

No Missing Herdsmen, Cows In Ogbaru, Says Anambra Council Boss / 17months Enough To End Insecurity Before Bihari Leaves Office- Presidency / Featureprincess Adejoke Orelope-adefulire’s Score Card In Sdgs, Applause From Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Kizyte(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmn
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by DEROX: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
See what the south west cajoled us to vote for
There is freedom of choice besides you voted for pdpiss must we follow you
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by joenor(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
what can the righteous do?
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by lafiagi007: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2020
We don hear ooo.
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by joenor(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by DEROX: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2020
I believe this
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Can this man give the details of how the money is spent? If he can't, then the money is still missing.
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by egoldman(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2020
helinues:
And you want us to believe that?

Wetin dey happen? Is this account hacked? Helinues dey doubt the Presidency?

1 Like

Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Dyt(f): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2020

Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by emmanuelbrown26: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Afonja una see una hand work. When u guys voted for this useless got/party.
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by loadedvibes: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2020
No smoke without fire

Parents and guidance give your children the edge they need in this age.. get them out kids educational tablets now.. view my profile to get it.
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by seedorfg(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2020
I need a job Nairalander, life has been like hell to me, no finance and no sustainability.
please help me guys, my life has been negative and full of depression as I have no job or means to survive, in fact am useless to myself and family.

I believe theirs someone here to help me, am not a beggar, I just need a job to survive and achieve my goals. please remove me from uselessness.

1 Like

Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Subray(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Good day, ladies and gentlemen... today brings to you a golden opportunity and offer...
Why sit at home and get bored with zero income to your account! Why not use your phone, data and investment money to get more money with time... having patience is key in this business...

If interested DM me ASAP https:///2347061531529 and i will tell you more about it... � wishing you success ahead....

Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Reex12(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2020
what a fool
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Olarewaju89: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Buhari is a failure
If you're Hausa, Fulani, or Kanuri you are still supporting anything APC you are a bast*rd

This one strong ooo.

Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
A bit of transparency and accountability would help rest these rumors.
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Enyimbamercedes: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
I worked in this office between 2012 and 2015 and I can tell you that it is the biggest scam !!

When Obasanjo secured debt relief of 18bn dollars in 2006 ; it was with the understanding that the money will go to pro-poor projects. This is the money that funds this office! Our annual budget was 1bn dollar a year; at that time 150bn naira approximately. The state governments got 25 % and the FG got 75% (I think). The FGs share went to this office called OSSAP MDGs at the time. The massive corruption was unspeakable and it continues today especially when you hear Conditional Grants Scheme!! This was the unit I worked in with an annual budget of about 64bn. It was just nonsense going on in there.

This office needs to be scrapped; its best days were under Amina Mohammed and partly under Precious Gbeneol... but you see this current SSAP... she is a ... lipsrsealed
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol... Nigerians are like someone inside water but still complaining of soap in the eyes. Una never see something... Government magic grin grin

Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Enough of this refutal, when in actual sense it might be true.
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by cardoctor(m): 4:27am On Jun 16, 2020
We heard the same story in 1977.
Re: No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency by kiddkash(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
money wey dem don share finish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves / 9th NASS, One Of The Most Productive In Nigeria’s History — Buhari / Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.