Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. (2155 Views)

2023: Contest Between Kalu, Wike’, Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release / 2023:contest Is Btw Kalu & Wike"says Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu's Release / Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Showbby28: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Prophet Joshua Arogun who predicted the release of former Governor of Abia State , Senator Orji Uzor Kalu and victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 general election has again insisted that Buhari’s successor is a former governor from the South who was held in prison and from all indications, he is referring to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.

Arogun , who is the General Overseer of Light of the World International Church, Lagos, stated this on Sunday during the church’s ministration service.

He said most people’s hearts has become so hardened that they question prophecies. He also said his obligation is to release God’s revelations to him with no personal feelings attached to it .

“Whenever I pray and get revelations on the polity of Nigeria, I find it difficult to tell my members because of it’s sensitivity. But because I am not accountable to humans but God , I have a duty to do as directed in spirit. Some months ago , I got a revelation that a former governor from the south who was in prison will be the next president of this country . I remember feeling very reluctant delivering that message but I had to do the will of the Father. While we were praying this morning, the same message came again. There is this connection I keep seeing: former governor- prison-president and he is from the South.

“May God’s will be done and May His will be favourable to mankind.” He prayed

Recall that on March 1, Prophet Joshua had made controversial revelations during his church service when he said , “I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from Him; we don’t hear from men. We don’t rely on public opinion for prophesies. We are not afraid of what people will say when such prophesies are given to us to tell the people. When we hear from the Lord, we tell people no matter how it is interpreted. It is left for people to take it.

“Before the 2015 election, God told me that Buhari would win ; . And God told me a lot of things about Buhari. It is He that anointed him to be the president and there is no questions about that. No one can change it . The people can hate him: the people can reject him but God has ordained him, and there is something about God. When He says that you would be this, no man can change it. He does what pleases Him

“I got a revelation about Nigeria’s political dynamics in the next general election. I saw a man in Prison and this man has been a former Governor from the South East taking over from President Buhari . There is absolutely nothing one can do about someone’s destiny especially when sanctioned by God. Everything that happens in life is for a reason. I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before . God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed with human and natural resources.” He said.

https://thenigeriadaily.com/2020/06/14/breaking-prophet-joshua-who-predicted-kalus-release-insists-he-is-the-next-president/

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Tomtomy98: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Lmaooooooooo
I am Igbo
But I smell lies...
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by bustykasa(f): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
we're here to see it happen
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2020
His release has nothing to do with any prophecy but due to these factors:

* Weak and useless judicial system
* Corrupt attorney general
*Lameduck and partisan EFCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by BlowYourMind: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2020
The same Orji Uzo Kalu
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2020
EFCC just needs to present the same evidence to a Judge with jurisdiction and the thief will be back to Like.
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu for president grin

Oríṣiríṣi
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by BREYZ: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Showbby28:
Prophet Joshua Arogun who predicted the release of former Governor of Abia State , Senator Orji Uzor Kalu and victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 general election has again insisted that Buhari’s successor is a former governor from the South who was held in prison and from all indications, he is referring to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.
No
Arogun , who is the General Overseer of Light of the World International Church, Lagos, stated this on Sunday during the church’s ministration service.

He said most people’s hearts has become so hardened that they question prophecies. He also said his obligation is to release God’s revelations to him with no personal feelings attached to it .

“Whenever I pray and get revelations on the polity of Nigeria, I find it difficult to tell my members because of it’s sensitivity. But because I am not accountable to humans but God , I have a duty to do as directed in spirit. Some months ago , I got a revelation that a former governor from the south who was in prison will be the next president of this country . I remember feeling very reluctant delivering that message but I had to do the will of the Father. While we were praying this morning, the same message came again. There is this connection I keep seeing: former governor- prison-president and he is from the South.

“May God’s will be done and May His will be favourable to mankind.” He prayed

Recall that on March 1, Prophet Joshua had made controversial revelations during his church service when he said , “I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from Him; we don’t hear from men. We don’t rely on public opinion for prophesies. We are not afraid of what people will say when such prophesies are given to us to tell the people. When we hear from the Lord, we tell people no matter how it is interpreted. It is left for people to take it.

“Before the 2015 election, God told me that Buhari would win ; . And God told me a lot of things about Buhari. It is He that anointed him to be the president and there is no questions about that. No one can change it . The people can hate him: the people can reject him but God has ordained him, and there is something about God. When He says that you would be this, no man can change it. He does what pleases Him

“I got a revelation about Nigeria’s political dynamics in the next general election. I saw a man in Prison and this man has been a former Governor from the South East taking over from President Buhari . There is absolutely nothing one can do about someone’s destiny especially when sanctioned by God. Everything that happens in life is for a reason. I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before . God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed with human and natural resources.” He said.

https://thenigeriadaily.com/2020/06/14/breaking-prophet-joshua-who-predicted-kalus-release-insists-he-is-the-next-president/

Akuko
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Tomtomy98:
Lmaooooooooo
I am Igbo
But I smell lies...

IPOB Ticket.

Sure Banker
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by richie240: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Mtchewww... I even thot it was tb Joshua!
cheesy
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Joshmodest(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2020
That's where you'll see them !
Any prophesy about Uzodinma , Nnamdi kanu , bobrisky , Naira Marley they are always there ...As if God doesn't have important things to discuss..
Since they didn't see the pandemic , any other prophecy ,should be given at their dining table during family dinner !!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Racoon(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Gracealone:
His release has nothing to do with any prophecy but due to these factors:
* Weak and useless judicial system
* Corrupt attorney general
*Lameduck and partisan EFCC
They cant fool all the people all the time.Useless country with corrupt leaders. sad

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Enyimbamercedes: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Next president my arse

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Commonsense99: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2020
grin
Prophet of permutation and combination.
Please after corona virus we don't expect all these charlatans to still talk in public, let them allow zoogerians to reason and make decisions with their clear mindset for once.

Meanwhile even kalu himself knows that in Biafra lies our hope.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Predict? He will fail this time, south west or any other part of the north.
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Let's keep watching
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by adadike(f): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Anything is possible in this wicked country.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Predicted his release? What's there to predict when we already know he won't stay there for long? Oh is it because I didn't come out to say it?

Funny.
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by SmartPolician: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
EFCC just needs to present the same evidence to a Judge with jurisdiction and the thief will be back to Like.

Calm down

The current judiciary is a puppet of the presidency

They dance to the tune of the president

So, Orji Kalu's fate lies with Buahri
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by DardyGentle(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2020
I am not Igbo and do not support Biafra. I am in support of a united Nigeria but since the release of this Uzo Kalu and the way some top government officials have been visiting him, I know something is quite fishy in connection to the 2023 election.
I am also not Yoruba or Hausa but in my opinion I think Nigeria will do well having a President like Bukola Saraki or Ekwerumadu.
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Sammy07: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2020
DardyGentle:
I am not Igbo and do not support Biafra. I am in support of a united Nigeria but since the release of this Uzo Kalu and the way some top government officials have been visiting him, I know something is quite fishy in connection to the 2023 election.
I am also not Yoruba or Hausa but in my opinion I think Nigeria will do well having a President like Bukola Saraki or Ekwerumadu.

Pls, remove Bukola Saraki from the list.
Re: Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
DardyGentle:

Nothing is fishy...just sympathy.

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed In N10billion Fraud, As ICPC Swoops On NBC / Revealed: The Three Bravest Lagosians The State Has Ever Produced / EFCC Under Fire For Arresting Gov Obiano Instead Of Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.