Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead (42189 Views)

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / Okikioluwa Uzoma Oladipo Receives £16000 CBMBA Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by Godisgreatest1: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Basic123:

Becoming a consultant in medicine=PHD

do your findings
That was what I thought too.
Please, PhD is purely academics backed by scientific research under strict supervision. It can never be as small as that.

Do your findings.
Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by Hifeholuwarh(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-prof-akinkugbe-dies/

How you con tey know if the family never talk am.

RIP Prof !
Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by Basic123: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Godisgreatest1:

That was what I thought too.
Please, PhD is purely academics backed by scientific research under strict supervision. It can never be as small as that.

Do your findings.
I am a medical doctor

I have done my findings

as a resident doctor,you must right a thesis.. purely research before you write final exam to become a consultant.

consultant are placed on lectural 1 level as PhD holders
Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by Godisgreatest1: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Basic123:

I am a medical doctor

I have done my findings

as a resident doctor,you must right a thesis.. purely research before you write final exam to become a consultant.

consultant are placed on lectural 1 level as PhD holders

That's what the NMA has furnished your minds with, according to them-
Consultant=PhD,
MBBS(which is an undergraduate study)=MSc (which is post graduate),
BSc which is undergraduate is less than MBBS (an undergraduate, because it's 6 years but they forgot that Optometry is also 6 years, Med lab 5 years, Nursing 5 years, pharmacy 5 years, radiology 6 years, Anatomy and Physiology 5 or 4 in some institutions).
The first 4 years in MBBS are entirely borrowed courses.

That was how a young man with just an MBBS came seeking for a lecturing job. I did the best I could to advice him, he is currently in ABSU as a masters student. He will thank me tomorrow.

Your colleagues are going in for PhD one after the other, secretly and quietly . For your information, the NUC of recent, does not recognise any Professor without a PhD in any accreditation process. What are you doing in the class room with a non-academic certificate? Just a first degree.

You folks run into class rooms with nothing because your allowances dropped to as low as 75k, especially in private sector. But that shouldn't be an excuse to show how desperate your profession has become.

I know a consultant that lectures human anatomy..my God!.
Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by mcjokee: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Liposure:
see my neighbour
��
Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by Basic123: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Godisgreatest1:

That's what the NMA has furnished your minds with, according to them-
Consultant=PhD,
MBBS(which is an undergraduate study)=MSc (which is post graduate),
BSc which is undergraduate is less than MBBS (an undergraduate, because it's 6 years but they forgot that Optometry is also 6 years, Med lab 5 years, Nursing 5 years, pharmacy 5 years, radiology 6 years, Anatomy and Physiology 5 or 4 in some institutions).
The first 4 years in MBBS are entirely borrowed courses.

That was how a young man with just an MBBS came seeking for a lecturing job. I did the best I could to advice him, he is currently in ABSU as a masters student. He will thank me tomorrow.

Your colleagues are going in for PhD one after the other, secretly and quietly . For your information, the NUC of recent, does not recognise any Professor without a PhD in any accreditation process. What are you doing in the class room with a non-academic certificate? Just a first degree.

You folks run into class rooms with nothing because your allowances dropped to as low as 75k, especially in private sector. But that shouldn't be an excuse to show how desperate your profession has become.

I know a consultant that lectures human anatomy..my God!.

bros,you know nothing about medicine and surgery,as a course and practice.Your promises are based on assumption and Analogy.

let's forget about it.

bye bey cheesy
Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by Godisgreatest1: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Basic123:

bros,you know nothing about medicine and surgery,as a course and practice.Your promises are based on assumption and Analogy.

let's forget about it.

bye bey cheesy

Know nothing about a system am into? Very very Sorry. Assumption and analogy? I placed facts on your table, please deal with it smiley
Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by Basic123: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Godisgreatest1:

Know nothing about a system am into? Very very Sorry. Assumption and analogy? I placed facts on your table, please deal with it smiley
Lolz..deal with a pseudo-fact

well,t's very obvious you are not in the system.
Re: Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead by Godisgreatest1: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Basic123:

Lolz..deal with a pseudo-fact

well,t's very obvious you are not in the system.

Pseudo-?? Just can't and won't accept the defective system, so I embraced the truth and moved 2 steps further, instead of ending up as an ordinary medical officer. So yes, maybe i'm not part of the system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / 22 Photos Proving How Strange The World Around Us Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.