Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari (22283 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by TheGladiator: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2020
At least this one is taking responsibility and owning up to his glaring failure. This is an important tenant of leadership, unlike the hopeless presidency constantly deflecting, engaging in self congratulations and pontificating. Buhari is a curse upon our country. Transactional, visionless, archaic leadership

Nigeria has an extremely weak security force/architecture. Poor intelligence (DSS, DMI etc) so poorly trained, ill equipped and misused. Nigeria has a looong way to go.

Those able to leave should get out of the country now
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by ofiko123(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Yes...you have failed the people, resign and leave the Governorship Seat.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by rejoice4eva(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

So, you think you are helping the politicians doing their jobs when you come up with a brainstorming idea on tackling a state or nationwide menace.
People like you is why we cant grow as a nation.

Who suffers the killings most ?
Who enjoys freedom & liberty when the state is properly run.

Banditry is a nationwide pressing issue & resignation of a Governor or President isnt the SOLUTION !
Resign. Resign. Resign. Mr failure Governor and life wasting government
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Op80: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Your failure is follow come

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Tamkurou: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2020
LibertyRep:
Now that Masari has admitted to failing his people, can he then do the needful.
He should resign.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by obyrich(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Bandits my foot! Call a spade a spade. These are terrorists.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Ajixegun:

I'm like Trump in action. I won't negotiate with terrorists at all.

MR trump in action....Tell us a simple solution to State Banditry/Insurgencies perpetrated by those who are also bonafide citizens, who come to kill in scores and dissapears into thin air without traces.

Lets be logical bro.

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Enyimbamercedes: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
When you were doing photo-shoot with them you didn’t know!
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by philip0906(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

[s]Do you think it is only the Sitting Governer that failed the citizens ?
What happens to the State Service chiefs,
What happens to the State Police Commissioner ?
What happens to the local vilante groups?
What happens to the Kings & Royal Palaces ?

They have all done their best and has still failed the state.
The Governer said "We have Failed the State".....
If the Governor's resignation is the solution, what is the fate of these other sect ?

Whether we all like it or not, we are all stakeholders in the unity & security of our local vicinity in one way or the other.
Your "Block-head" cant digest the fact that everybody is responsible for safety & security as a citizen.
Pls, go back to school bro !

Banditry/Insecurity is a national crises. Governors' resignation isnt the SOLUTION[/s]
I doubt you're intelligent by half. You keep spewing bunkum and shooting yourself in the foot.

The governor has the prerogative to protect his state and is afforded all the political, legal & financial will, to do so. It is the required in the constitution to protect her citizens and he took that oath of office. Do you know he can for that singular reason, be impeached? No one cares who or why or what, we all know he has failed.

All the semantics of chief of service staff, vigilante and bullocks, don't mean a thing. The oath of office he took, did NOT give an exception to any failure. You fail, you get the fvck out.

Have you heard of the word accountability? In small & large corporations, CEOs, execs resign for offences committed by their subordinates, sometimes the CEOs have zero idea of what even transpired but have to leave for the sake of accountability. In the USA & other saner climes, mayors, governors resign simply because of lesser things like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by bobluck: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Who goes into peace deal with bandits? Am trying to understand it, but is not making sense. Buhari and his cohorts have failed to discharge what they promised. I guess we all are in a deep shit.

We will keep hoping for a better Nigeria.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nanavati(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
are you just realizing that now?
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by bejeria101(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
When you carry that presidebt put for head. Both of you are dumb daft and clueless.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nwaonyishi69: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Ride on with your next level, where the threat of baboons and dogs swimming in blood shall be relished. The world is talking development but Fulani is talking 'born to rule by illiterates' unu weldone.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

So, y run.

Banditry is a nationwide pressing issue & resignation of a Governor or President isnt the SOLUTION !

Let me push the question back to you. If you are the governor, what will you do?

Oya, you talk o, we dey hear
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Chikelue2000(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2020
AstralBody:
Mr governor u haven't failed kastina state. U are doing a very nice job,go ahead n negotiate with more terrorist.
Bastard fulani idiot!
God bless u bro...u just hit d nail at d exact point
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by mindtricks: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2020
I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari
A statement of truth, unlike everyday hypocritical leaders and followers will claim.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by ITbomb(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Forget resignation.....Tell us the solution !

How do you deal with Bandits who comes to the public, kill scores and dissappears or return back to the forest
If NIMC (National ID) had done their work, these wouldn't happen.

In most other countries, any body can be stopped at random for identification.
Imagine unknown faces coming to preach then turned to killing in Borno
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by mindtricks: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2020
bobluck:
Who goes into peace deal with bandits? Am trying to understand it, but is not making sense. Buhari and his cohorts have failed to discharge what they promised. I guess we all are in a deep shit.
We will keep hoping for a better Nigeria.

You can't be guessing, we already in deep shit.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2020
philip0906:

I doubt you're intelligent by half. You keep spewing bunkum and shooting yourself in the foot.

The governor has the prerogative to protect his state and is afforded all the political, legal & financial will, to do so. It is the required in the constitution to protect her citizens and he took that oath of office. Do you know he can for that singular reason, be impeached? No one cares who or why or what, we all know he has failed.

All the semantics of chief of service staff, vigilante and bullocks, don't mean a thing. The oath of office he took, did NOT give an exception to any failure. You fail, you get the fvck out.

Have you heard of the word accountability? In small & large corporations, CEOs, execs resign for offences committed by their subordinates, sometimes the CEOs have zero idea of what even transpired but have to leave for the sake of accountability. In the USA & other saner climes, mayors, governors resign simply because of lesser things like this.

If you were an American, I am sure by now, you must be clamouring for Trump' resignation due to the outrage of Covid-19 deaths in America.
We are talking about a national pressing Issue here (Banditry/Insurgencies/Killings), you are there behind your keyboard typing "RESIGN" "RESIGN" "RESIGN"

The govenor has done his best within his capacity & failed, he came out publicly to admit his failed efforts in his own administration. Its obvious he needs help, suggestions, oppinion, supports.... but, slowpoke lazy youths can only type "RESIGN". Will his resignation bring end to the menace?

Mental laziness has deeply ravaged our youths without leaving you out.
If everyone else think like you, i doubt we would even attain freedom from slave trade.
You doubt my intelligence, but cant think or proffer an ideal solution to combat insurgency, then its obvious you should doubt yours more.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by mindtricks: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2020
ITbomb:

NIMC did their job the way the government wants them to. If they didn't do it to government's taste, what did govt then do to address it? It's garbage in garbage out.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by philip0906(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

[s]If you were an American, I am sure by now, you must be clamouring for Trump' resignation due to the outrage of Covid-19 deaths in America.
We are talking about a national pressing Issue here (Banditry/Insurgencies/Killings), you are there behind your keyboard typing "RESIGN" "RESIGN" "RESIGN"

The govenor has done his best within his capacity & failed, he came out publicly to admit his failed efforts in his own administration. Its obvious he needs help, suggestions, oppinion, supports.... but, retarded lazy youths can only type "RESIGN". Will his resignation bring end to the menace?

Mental laziness has deeply ravaged our youths without leaving you out.
If everyone else think like you, i doubt we would even attain freedom from slave trade.[/s]
You doubt my intelligence, but cant think or proffer an ideal solution to combat insurgency, then its obvious you should doubt yours most.
Ofcourse Americans are asking for his resignation. Does your block head not remember that he was even impeached by the lower house at some point? Oh! You forgot? Clown!

I should proffer solution to a clown who was giving bandits freedom and re-integration into the society? You must be dense. Take your solutions and advice to the state house, if you care.

Gedifvck!

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by pieces18: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Did you just realize? You've failed your people in your first 2 years, since the best you can give to your people is what they use to bury (coffin or makara in hausa) dead people.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2020
ITbomb:

Thanks for your Intelligent point there.....
Youre unlike over 70 useless youths above you shouting "RESIGN" "RESIGN" "RESIGN"

Kudos !
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by pieces18: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2020
obyrich:
Bandits my foot! Call a spade a spade. These are terrorists.

Brought in by who?
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Petdagr8t(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2020
You and M Buhari are synonymous to failure.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2020
philip0906:

Ofcourse Americans are asking for his resignation. Does your block head not remember that he was even impeached by the lower house at some point? Oh! You forgot? Clown!

I should proffer solution to a clown who was giving bandits freedom and re-integration into the society? You must be dense. Take your solutions and advice to the state house, if you care.

Gedifvck!

Your mental illness will end in Premium Tears. no gain exhanging words with a lost sheep

Was TRUMP on trial for Covid-19 deaths
Go for a rehab bro
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by siromot(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Mumu Governor.. You better act fast before bandits finished the whole katsina..
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by ayenale1(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
Just like ur mentor Buhari

Like Babu like maisari, two old bunch of nonentities.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by HRH87: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Shock, failure....keep the verbs coming grin
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by cryptotech: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Seriously! problem of the north remain with the north, take heart that what you guys are known for.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nasige(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2020
This guys don cook shame and wickedness chop, after spooling all this rubbish him still dey office dey face the money and eating their money. There is God.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Goalnaldo(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2020
98 percent of governors are monumental failures. This one was just brave to admit his own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$470M Abuja CCTV-Cameras & Solar-Panel Packup After 6 Months (Pictures) / Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.