Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (42160 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2020
He was a secondary school teacher too. Man has been very hardworking. Happy Birthday Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Anneka101(f): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2020
tongue
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2020
Is this not that former president of CAN, that looted the whole ministry dry, in purchasing private Jets and other vanity items grin

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by mrkings84(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday sir. Wish u long life and prosperity, Amen!

BUT WAIT O, A MAN WHO MARRIED TWICE AND DIVORCED TWICE, THAT ONE NA MAN OF GOD ABI NA GOD OF MAN?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by bonnyhope: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2020
cry
ghettokid1:

How old is Abraham when he gave birth to his first child?
��
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by KingAzubuike(f): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin grin
Saw a lady seated alone at an eatery today. She appeared bored. I wanted to go chat with her, but something held me back.*

*Moments later, an Army Captain walked in and they hugged and kissed.*

*And you think God doesn't work in mysterious ways?*��...

Happy birthday sir...
So? What's special about an army captain.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2020
The man is not getting younger ,no wonder he can't be President now.....Happy birthday to him...more grace

May be when you reach 78 years , you will find luck like Buhari to become the President of Nigeria,....
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by UncleAboki: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Nice photos...I love throwback photos. But my friend wont let me have rest over his computer

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday sir

Aye ya cococo cocoa...cocororo cococo cocoa

ABC...123....Doremi... you n me

1 hit wonder man
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Is this not that former president of CAN, that looter the whole ministry dry, in purchasing private Jets and other vanity items grin

You are mixing him up with Pastor Oristejafor. (a contemporary)

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ODJ124(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So? What's special about an army captain.
go chat with her first u will know.... what special abtthem
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
62 with no child, Urhobo man for that matter.
that one no concern u o.....his life his problem

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
far younger than his age
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by TreasureJunky: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Honestly, he's really confused... He doesn't know where he belongs.

ghettokid1:
Happy Birthday,
Musician turned Pastor, turned Politician.
This dude is confused though
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
He's probably not fertile. But then God is wonderful and can turn one's life around anytime.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by DaddyRochie1642: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
He's never been Handsome... Even when he was Young grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by bonnyhope: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
SocialJustice:

Procreation is not for everyone
Besides, Nigeria is over populated already

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by naptu2: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2020
This was probably his biggest hit

naptu2:
Kris Okotie - I Need Someone (c1979)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rlhF6JOqag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Emma1Oj(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Is like all celebrities and well known personnel both local and international choosed to be born in June. Everywhere is Happy Birthday.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by naptu2: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2020
naptu2:
This was also the theme song of the 1980s hit situation comedy Koko Close.

Kris Okotie - Koko (c1981)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmtweBlWg9o

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by naptu2: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2020
This is one of my favourites.

naptu2:
I HAVE FOUND IT!!! I HAVE FOUND IT!!! I HAVE FOUND IT!!!

This is a momentous occasion! It is an epoch making event! Wow!

This is the song that I have written about on this thread countless times. This is the song that I have been searching for! I couldn't remember its name and I couldn't remember if it was by Kris Okotie or Jide Obi, but this is the song! This is the song!

Unfortunately the video doesn't get to the end of the song, but I don't care. This is the song!

Kris Okotie - I'm Going Now (1979)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdiczVVdO-k

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by dalass(f): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
ghettokid1:
Happy Birthday,
Musician turned Pastor, turned Politician.
This dude is confused though

Please dont be myopic. Nothing wrong in having different gifts/ talents....

Donald Trump is many things, business man, actor now politician at his old age...

Arnold Schwarzenegger was a body builder, actor and later Governor in America...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by naptu2: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
naptu2:
Wow!

Chris Okotie "Fine Mama"! Reminds me of the Gold De Kanterbrau advert.

1-2-3 go
Fine Mama too fine!
Fine Mama too fine!
She's just too fine!

And here comes the end

Reggae dee reggae dee!

Wow!

naptu2:
It's weird that there are so many videos of Kris Okotie's songs on YouTube, but his 2 biggest hits are not on YouTube. I have searched for more than 12 years and I have never found "I Need Someone" or "Goodbye Teacher" on YouTube.

This (below) is his biggest hit that's on YouTube.

This song will forever remind me of the Gold de Kanterbrau advert. I can still see the beer mugs dancing grin

Kris Okotie - Fine Mama (1981)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN89RljlrZs

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by sylve11: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He is one hell of a confused niggarrr

Although as real niggarrr almost fell in love with one of his songs those days

Yonder place where the stars are shining bright
JESUS CHRIST! He will make all things alright yeah, in his time He will make me really see him other wise it really wont be right.

You said you're born around the 90s. How come you know about his songs that you almost fell in love with one of his songs? tongue undecided cool
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin grin
Saw a lady seated alone at an eatery today. She appeared bored. I wanted to go chat with her, but something held me back.*

*Moments later, an Army Captain walked in and they hugged and kissed.*

*And you think God doesn't work in mysterious ways?*��...

Happy birthday sir...

oooo yes if not

you may be singing heeeheeeeheeeeee Free Mandela by now
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by dalass(f): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Hbd Pastor Chris.... Aging no good oh... shocked
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by naptu2: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
naptu2:
Kris Okotie - Goodbye Teacher (c1982)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKyhUm_W3E8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by naptu2: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by dalass(f): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2020
sylve11:

You said you're born around the 90s. How come you know about his songs that you almost fell in love with one of his songs? tongue undecided cool

He's still singing.... He sang that song in year 2000 and something as a Pastor.....can't remember which year exactly grin
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by rajiedreez: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
[img]nna see who madam onyeka fell for those years ago[/img]
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Ishilove: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
I see him projecting Micheal Jackson in those photos. Micheal and Han Solo grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.