Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (42162 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Openbusiness: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Pastor Okotie is the same color, when broke and when rich. Can you see it? Later some people will say it's because they became rich that their color changed from coke to fanta. They don use toning and bleach scatter themselves grin

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by KingAzubuike(f): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
ODJ124:

go chat with her first u will know.... what special abtthem
Make e go Mushin or bariga go flex muscle for boys if e go return to him barracks complete. Na una dey give these soldiers morale to do nonsense. Without their numbers, they are very weak. They rely on numbers

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by grandstar(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Age is now showing on the man
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ODJ124(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
grin. no be small [quote author=MondayOsunbor post=90722755]
oooo yes if not
you may be singing heeeheeeeheeeeee Free Mandela by now
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by KingAzubuike(f): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
ODJ124:

go chat with her first u will know.... what special abtthem
Army captain wey just finish NDA and you're probably stronger than .
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by naptu2: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Bonus track from his sister.

Lorine Okotie - Love Medicine (1990).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumMh9UVsAg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by fergie001: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He is one hell of a confused niggarrr

Although as real niggarrr almost fell in love with one of his songs those days

Yonder place where the stars are shining bright
JESUS CHRIST! He will make all things alright yeah, in his time He will make me really see him other wise it really wont be right.
Damn Niggar
You are not a real Niggar

A real Niggar should love that song
Real Niggar will start and complete the song

"Yonder Place"

Yonder Place, where the stars are shining bright
Jesus Christ, He'll make all things alright
In His time He'll make me really see Him
Otherwise, it really wont be right.

He's gonna put all my heart to rest x3
ohh ohh

He'll release me and direct me to the city up above
Theres no more sorrow, no more pain
There'll be no crying in this place
The darkness fades away, no more sorrow
There'll be no crying in this place

No more nights, no more nights in the city x3

grin grin grin grin grin

HBD, Okotie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ODJ124(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Army captain wey just finish NDA and you're probably stronger than .
I can't fight ....
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by dermmy(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin grin
Saw a lady seated alone at an eatery today. She appeared bored. I wanted to go chat with her, but something held me back.*

*Moments later, an Army Captain walked in and they hugged and kissed.*

*And you think God doesn't work in mysterious ways?*��...

Happy birthday sir...

Which one be God works in a mysterious way. Sebi you go just tell the army captain say you be waiter wey just dey ask which food the lady won chop. It's as simple as that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Naijaarchive(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Naija low budget iron man grin
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Prenonjebose: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
He was the love crooner of those days. Nice voice. Had a sister that was also into music. I think her name was Lauryl. Enjoyed his tele-church program with his Patrick Obaghiagbon like English. How time flies, 62 already.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He is one hell of a confused niggarrr

Although as real niggarrr almost fell in love with one of his songs those days

Yonder place where the stars are shining bright
JESUS CHRIST! He will make all things alright yeah, in his time He will make me really see him other wise it really wont be right.

I really love that song...
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ODJ124(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
dermmy:

Which one be God works in a mysterious way. Sebi you go just tell the army captain say you be waiter wey just dey ask which food the lady won chop. It's as simple as that grin grin
sense dey ur heard.....
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ODJ124(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Make e go Mushin or bariga go flex muscle for boys if e go return to him barracks complete. Na una dey give these soldiers morale to do nonsense. Without their numbers, they are very weak. They rely on numbers

those are area guys..... so they stubborn from onset....
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2020
naptu2:
Bonus track from his sister.

Lorine Okotie - Love Medicine (1990).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumMh9UVsAg

Takes me back. Thanks.

His love is the medicine that'll cure you today....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by icewinz(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2020
And only few know he was a proselyte (a convert) of ArchBishop Benson Idahosa.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Neddstark: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2020
ghettokid1:
Happy Birthday,
Musician turned Pastor, turned Politician.
This dude is confused though

Donald Trump is a businessman, an actor, an entertainer, real estate mogul and also a strong politician. You can be whoever you want to be. Dont see limits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by cryptotech: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Baba 5G conspiracy theories, HBD!
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2020
cryptotech:
Baba 5G conspiracy theories, HBD!

Chris Oyakilhome is baba 5G. I doubt Pastor Okotie has said much about covid19 publicly

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2020
ghettokid1:
Happy Birthday,
Do you have brains at all?

I see ghetto illiteracy and mentality...

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Neddstark:

Donald Trump is a businessman, an actor, an entertainer, real estate mogul and also a strong politician. You can be whoever you want to be. Dont see limits.

Don't mind the illiterate fool

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Pondeck: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Donald Trump is a business man, Hollywood Actor and Politician.
You don't read you just talk.
Mr Confused
ghettokid1:
Happy Birthday,
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
bonnyhope:

Procreation is not for everyone
Besides, Nigeria is over populated already
True but Chris is a billionaire, he can afford 100 kids.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
kikero:

You are mixing him up with Pastor Oristejafor. (a contemporary)
Hooo my bad, thank you for clarifying that boss.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He's probably not fertile. But then God is wonderful and can turn one's life around anytime.
True
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Olumo rock fall on ur greasy rough testes embarassed

It will first fall on your armed robber of a father and ashewo of a mother.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
ghettokid1:

How old is Abraham when he gave birth to his first child?
Leave Abraham jare, the 2 cases are very different. I know Chris closely to an extent, the man is too much of a recluse, I won't be surprised if he's fertile and chose not to have kids. Who will inherit the vast wealth he will be leaving behind when he's no more.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by pyyxxaro: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
It will first fall on your armed robber of a father and ashewo of a mother.

You papa naa albino, e con be imbeecile join

You mouth de smell armpit , naa babooon disvirgin ur mama grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.