Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,919 members, 7,841,491 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation (29188 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by TheGladiator: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
I don’t think this woman’s office is necessary. It’s just another resource drain. This commission should be a parastatal (at best) under the ministry of external affairs. Her noise making is to make her seem relevant, empty portfolio. What she says is of no consequence
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by ledaman: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
obiekunie2:

am talking to the monkey called da(biri).
Can you prove it you are not useless more than her?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by InvertedHammer: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
/
She did everything wrong. She heard "pastor" and let her guard down just like a typical mouth-breathing Nigerian.

/
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Modarun(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Very stupid way to have yourself killed. Instead of staying in school or where ever she was before the protest, nope she has to shalaye, "gay rights activist"
I pity Nigerians always making idiotic noise about protest and killings of Blacks in America. She was molested and killed a likely blackman, that have been protesting with her group. How many Nigerians born and raised in Nigeria that migrated to the U.S do you see shot dead? They know what took them there and minded their business while hustling for their families. This one that was suppose to be thankful God helped her parent to move from the hellish Nigeria to America, went there and was protesting, not for Racism against blacks in general, she was just shouting against killings of same sex Blacks.
God will surely punish Obama. Not a single thing that benefitted black folks can be credited to him, only gay marriage and gay rights. The useless Obama reduced fights for civil rights to gay rights. You start a protest against bad quality of education for black ghettto kids. Gay folks will show up and turn it to "poor quality of education for black gays kids", you start a protest on electoral reforms, they show up and turn it into electoral reforms for gay people.
How can you be criss crossing the entire city with folks you fear to sleep close to at night? She was said to have been molested by a man who gave her a ride to a safer destination cos she was not feeling safe with those she was protesting with. May we never find our end while runn ng from so called friends.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by waleadeagb(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
I always wonder why my people the Igbos are so tribalistic and eccentric in their thoughts and action. Must every happening be divided into tribal ports? Most of us resides outside our geographical areas but still wouldn't maintain but jumping like idiots and saying nonsense. We are too abusive and talk like idiots often. All we always talk is to fight and when fights starts, na we Igbo go run first.... Talk to our senseless leaders in Anambra, Aba, IMO, Enugu etc instead of imposing your dirty mouths in other states. Be grateful the other states even accommodate you upon your pompousity and ignorance....Abeg...Ndi Ala you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Bluntemperor: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:
The stupid UK won't take it up

Bro,did you read the tread at all,so why UK,biko?. This matter happened in USA,so it has to do with Abike Dabiri's Office!
Off course,some people here have attached tribalism to it.No!.For I have seen this Abike woman fighting injustices from-South Africa to -New York,Bangladesh to Philippines,so that is Diaspora.Kudos to her.If all the Ministers had been fighting for Nigerians and fighting for what will benefit Nigerians,there wouldn't be need to seek greener pastures elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by cryptotech: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Government should be pragmatic
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Conrod: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Psalms5522:

No empathy. But at least pretend to have for curtesy sake. Someone was muedered most importantly she was a human like you.
I AM SORRY,wont happen again.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Pavillon: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Dabiri has a name, we don't know your name

Dabiri
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by TempleHouse: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
catfrog10:
This woman is so tribalistic. Has she called for justice for Igbo women raped and killed by yorubas in the last few days? Has she said anything on the arrest of Hushpuppi like she spoke out against Invictus ? Afonjas and tribalism. You noticed they hid that thread of Yorubba calling for help to stop Igbos from taking over Oladipo. You know why? It doesn't fit their propaganda. SMH
Bro,
Abike DabirI has been helping your Igbo brothers on death roll in Indonesia and Kuwait, for swallowing drugs and other Class A materials.
She requires your commendation and applaud.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by coputa(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Brute2162:
These people only write when it's killings happening in other countries but they Ignore the killings going on in their own backyard. These people are so stupid and dumb
are you for real?
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by OpinionCounts(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
It seems every person appointed by Buhari swore to an oath to be a tribal bigot just like Buhari himself is.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Beetobee(f): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nairaland is filled with despicable characters whose only calling in life is to insult and call people devilish names because they are of course playmates of the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Adikestanley(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

Abike Dabiri is Special Adviser to the President on Diaspora Affairs. So, her business is happenings outside Nigeria. She has been fighting for your brothers that are on death roll in Asia prisons over drug trafficking.
like the way she is fighting for your brother hush puppy who is a fraudster

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by petitejolie(f): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chai....Nd it might b a fellow black that killed her o.
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by TempleHouse: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
catfrog10:
This woman is so tribalistic. Has she called for justice for Igbo women raped and killed by yorubas in the last few days? Has she said anything on the arrest of Hushpuppi like she spoke out against Invictus ? Afonjas and tribalism. You noticed they hid that thread of Yorubba calling for help to stop Igbos from taking over Oladipo. You know why? It doesn't fit their propaganda. SMH
Stop dreaming !!!
Oladipo is not located in Enugu for Igbo to take over.
Tell your brothers to go back home and develop the erosion-ravaged community.
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by ChimaAdeoye: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abiku Dabiri is a useless thot. Although her utterance is of no consequence whatsoever because unlike Nigerians, the American Police will investigate every crime and follow obvious leads to apprehend the culprit. Compare that to Nigeria where Fulani herdsmen kill people and walk on with their cattle. While the Nigerian Police announces that they are "looking" for the murderer!

Abiku Dabiri is ALWAYS blinded by tribalism. There is NO TRIBALISM in the USA. The little girl went to have fun in a hotel with a sick old BLACK man. He probably strangled her in error while they were performing weird intercourse.

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chikelue2000:
the useless one is u...bro how can u say that of a lady who was killed for no cause?

She was killed for being a useful idiot, goto Chicago, and see black kids killed daily by black gangsters no one says anything.

but when a white man accidentally kills one they riot.

BLM is just another political party , November is coming sit tight Mr.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
Abiku Dabiri is a useless thot

She only complains when she can't shop for new clothes.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
coputa:
are you for real?
He right.
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by ledaman: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Shut up your afonja stinking mouth. Your mother Abike dabiri is a very useless monkey. What has she said about Hushpuppi? Abi was he not arrested by the same FBI that arrested Invictus Obi?? Bunch of tribalistic slaves of the Fulanis.
always reason with brain not with anus what is the relationship btw Hushpuppi's case and the lady killed in US? Stupid little kid on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
coputa:
are you for real?
He is right.
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by chaloskyx: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
what investigation all talk no action. you are just coming out as usual to make it look you take your job seriously and are investigating the case while actually you are doing nothing. Nigeria has always had a weak foreign policy

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by papaking1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Think9ja:
Did they kill her because she protested or they killed her because she tweeted about been sexually assaulted?

I know this happened in Almighty US but let me just say this:
Personally, I will never ever raise any placard to protest against anything. I like my life. May be when I'm tired of life, I can start looking at that direction. But for now, let other people go and protest.

If I feel like the injustice is too much, I'll just hustle and leave that space.

I really want to live long, like 90 years.

You hardly hear of protests in Nigeria that didn't take lives. It's like some people are paid to kill protesters in 9ja.

Cowards die many times. They die at 21 but are not buried till 90
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
obiekunie2:

am talking to the monkey called da(biri).

Isn't it kinda ironic that when a white man sees you he calls you a monkey too? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / Aisha Buhari Pictured With Her Grand Daughter / Gowon And Queen Elizabeth With Their Spouses in 1971

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.